Mysterious Asteroid.

in Help & Questions

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2018 at 10:19 AM

Is there anything you can actually get at the Mysterious Asteroid? Or do you just click on eggs and hope for the best?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 May 2018 at 11:26 AM

@wingedfox yes you get stuff there, it's just kinda rare 😊 i haven't gtten any yet xD

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2018 at 1:53 PM

@wigglytuff Thanks, because I've been trying for the last 8 months.

Female
3,799 posts

sparklefox • 8 May 2018 at 2:52 PM

@wingedfox - You can get a creature there if you're really lucky. However, the chances are very, VERY low.

This has the creatures that are (or were) obtainable from the Mysterious Asteroid. I'm not sure if it would help or if you already knew this, but I'll put it there anyway.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2018 at 2:56 PM

@sparklefox I didn't know about any of these, thanks!

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 May 2018 at 3:07 PM

@wingedfox
so, on my 1st or 2nd day, i had a lot of good luck and got a Doppleganger
i traded it off, and haven't gotten one since
there is proof that you can get stuff there

Female
35 posts

mermaid • 15 May 2018 at 7:59 AM

@wingedfox

A few years ago, there was an Asteroid Plot event that you could play on Eggcave's Birthday. It's long ended, but the users who participated had the chances of them getting creatures from the Asteroid increased. But for the people who didn't play, all you can do is hope. 😊 ❤️

Hugs,
Mermaid ❤️

Female
8 posts

mccarthy222 • 2 June 2018 at 7:39 PM

I've been trying for such a long time and never got anything so I gave up thinking it was an event thing or something. Thanks for bringing this up because now I can get back to trying XD

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 February 2019 at 8:12 PM

Yep, It's been a LONG time since I last posted on this, but since then, I got a Doppelganger! Thanks, people!

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 25 February 2019 at 4:54 PM

Hey there. First off congrats on getting a creature! I've literally only ever gotten one so you are lucky!

But since this is bumping an old topic and that is against our rules, I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic. Have a great day everyone!