#WLAC May Contest!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 1 May 2018 at 9:21 PM

"No matter if the creature is unattractive, not high on demand, easy to find, or is a waste of money, I love this creature. Even with its flaws and hate towards it. Even if no one else likes it. I love this creature with all my heart." - #WLAC Pledge

*:・゚A Contest?*:・゚
Yep! We're getting it running. Through the poll in the main #WLAC thread, the first event that we will be hosting will be an art contest! Hope you are all excited to take out your pencils and/or drawing tablets, as it's time to make some amazing fan art for cool prizes and such!
The first theme will be The Sea!
Use your imagination! From a Pintura stealing from a pirate ship to a Whoon jumping out of the ocean, any art will qualify as long as it is related to the theme. You may use any medium to draw. Piece of paper, canvas, paintoolsai, or even Microsoft Paint. XD

*:・゚Prizes?*:・゚
1st place: Flagrafly + 35k 🪙
2nd place: Jubaleen + 25k 🪙
3rd place: Independence Day Popsicle + 15k 🪙
Participation Prizes: Your choice of a Pintura or Piraneer. After the contest ends, DM me the critter you would like.

*:・゚How do I submit my piece?*:・゚
The deadline for submission will be May 22nd so we can have enough time to judge the winner by the 31st. PLEASE DM ME OR @SKYFALL4 THE LINK TO YOUR PIECE BY THE DEADLINE!

*:・゚Winners Decision*:・゚
Winners will mostly be judged through their creativity of the art piece, as well as the quality. So, even if you do not consider yourself a good artist, you are still in the running to get 1st place!
Winners will be decided by the staff for this contest, and if this is judging is successful then we will continue with this system. I'm just mostly afraid that if a poll was created others could cheat and use their side accounts to vote for themselves. Just a precaution!

*:・゚Membership*:・゚
Remember, only members can join this contest so please refer to this post and ping @bloom to join the club! Be sure to put the #WLAC tag and pledge on your profile if you wish.

*:・゚Contest Rules*:・゚
#1 - Post in this thread so we know that you are participating.
#2 - No cheating, bragging or plagiarizing other people's work.
#3 - Have a problem or question with the contest? DM either me or @skyfall4
#4 - Please don't cuss in this forum
#5 - Offensive things are NOT to be said in this forum
#6 - Don't threat anyone
#7 - All artwork must be turned in using links by DMing me or @skyfall4 by May 22nd so we can decide the winners.
#8 - That's it! Have fun! 😃

Member pings:
@bloom, @cloudslay3r, @iris1929578, @skyfall4, @thedarkarcher, @muzb, @thalo, @playemocha345, @degong, @totallynotjoey, @rainbownya, @crown, @khailaeh, @gryffindor16

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 May 2018 at 9:24 PM

@muzb
Nice!

Guys, please note that both me and @muzb will not participate in the contest itself as we are judging. Feel free to ask us if we like your piece, but our choices will not be biased.

And any PMs can be mailed to either, though mailing both would be more effective 😊

Gosh I got pinged 4 times xD

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 2 May 2018 at 12:59 PM

Hello everyone! This is the offical May Art Contest for #WLAC. Remember to PM @muzb and @skyfall4 for your submissions. Prizes are being worked out! Thank you for joining!!

Deleted • 3 May 2018 at 10:40 AM

@muzb (not sure if you guys wanted pings...so skyfall4 and bloom) Hi! I'd love to join 😊 I don't have my art piece yet, but please write me down as a contestant ❤️ Thank you for hosting!

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 3 May 2018 at 11:44 AM

@crown
Thanks for signing up! I've got you on the list 😊

Deleted • 3 May 2018 at 1:17 PM

@muzb

I'm still working on my piece, but sign me up please! ❤️

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 3 May 2018 at 5:14 PM

@muzb @skyfall4
May I join the contest, please? ❤️ ^^ I'll PM you guys my drawing when it's finished. 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 3 May 2018 at 5:16 PM

@degong Of course! @muzb will update the list 😊

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 3 May 2018 at 5:20 PM

@thalo @degong
Done! Thanks for signing up 😊

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 5 May 2018 at 5:02 AM

@muzb @skyfall4 May I join the contest please? I'll PM you with my piece when it's finished. Thank you 😊

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 May 2018 at 5:49 AM

@muzb @skyfall4 This might make it hard but I might be joining. It depends on my time and schedule (for homework even though I don't stick to it lol)
Anyways, add me on but I may not submit, not sure if I'm allowed to do that but, I'll give it a go XD

Deleted • 5 May 2018 at 9:46 AM

Signing up too. Same with totallynotjoey, might not be able to enter my piece but I’ll do ma best.

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 5 May 2018 at 10:30 AM

@totallynotjoey
@playermoch345
@rainbownya

Ok! Thanks for letting me know.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 5 May 2018 at 11:01 AM

@muzb
you didn't ping me?
*sad*
oh well
i'll try and enter my piece via this forum

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 5 May 2018 at 11:22 AM

@icecloud101
oof! Sorry about that. I only copied the ping list from the main WLAC forum. You're signed up!

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 5 May 2018 at 1:51 PM

@muzb
sorry ☹️
it oka

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 3:25 PM

@muzb @bloom I'll join 😊

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 5 May 2018 at 8:47 PM

@wigglytuff
Gotcha!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 5 May 2018 at 8:58 PM

@muzb @skyfall4
Can I be a judge? I'd love to see the submissions!

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 5 May 2018 at 9:15 PM

@bloom
Of course, you're the founder!
We'll send them to you when we receive them.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 5 May 2018 at 9:18 PM

@muzb
Thank you so much! ❤️ 😸

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 May 2018 at 9:26 PM

@bloom
Definitely! 😃

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 5 May 2018 at 9:28 PM

@skyfall4
Thanks so much! ❤️ 😸

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 2:32 PM

@bloom
coolio w/ us all!
glad ur joining, Kimmy
"No matter if the creature is unattractive, not high on demand, easy to find, or is a waste of money, I love this creature. Even with its flaws and hate towards it. Even if no one else likes it. I love this creature with all my heart." - #WLAC Pledge

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 May 2018 at 2:33 PM

@icecloud101
Thank you!! ❤️

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 2:34 PM

@bloom
great!
how about more pkmon rping?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 6 May 2018 at 5:13 PM

@skyfall
Hi I've asked to be a member of the #WLAC not sure if anyone has got back to me yet. Can I join this competition if I get added as member please. Thanks

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 7 May 2018 at 8:01 PM

@amethyst_elf448
You can join the competition!

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 8 May 2018 at 2:15 AM

@bloom
Thanks! I'll get started soon.

185 posts

heaven • 8 May 2018 at 5:19 AM

@muzb, May I please join the competition and be a member please?

here is the pledge: No matter if the creature is unattractive, not high on demand, easy to find, or is a waste of money, I love this creature. Even with its flaws and hate towards it. Even if no one else likes it. I love this creature with all my heart.