Creature suggestion : Celesta

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 24 April 2018 at 6:11 PM

#creaturesuggestions

Image by me (unfinished)

About Egg
Whenever this egg is moved, the melodic noise that comes out of it is soothing, almost like it's trying to create a lullaby for itself. Don't drop the egg! The piano keys are real. People have no idea how they got there, but they still make the same sounds. The lullaby appears to follow the sheet music on the egg. As the music becomes more rich and full, the egg is closer to hatching. Celesta eggs are hard to get, because the parents are very protective of it, especially if the particular egg has golden piano keys, a sign that they've been blessed by a fairy world spirit.

About Creature
The first few stages, the creature is developing in an orb, or cocoon-like part of sheet music. The piano keys make music, and the melody still follows the sheet music. How the creature is able to make music without being able to hear, or see, or touch, confuzzles the scientists. Once the creature has finished developing, it becomes more beautiful. The tails are different colors, representing the moods of music. You can always tell what you Celesta is feeling by hearing the mood of the music. The golden ear wings ensure that whoever hears the music understands the meaning of it.

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 18 July 2018 at 8:44 AM

cool

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 18 July 2018 at 8:45 AM

@cuty31950
thanks so much!

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 18 July 2018 at 8:51 AM

@icecloud101