in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 2:48 AM

Character Description Contest

[Credit of this idea goes to @plisser9! TYSM for letting me use your idea ❤️]

Hello! I'm @crown! How are you today?

________

Oh! You're bored?

________

Er...do I have anything you could do? Hmm, let me think....ah-ha! I know! My friend, would you be up for a... contest? 😉

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What is the contest is about?

Pretty simple, really-
Tell me an idea for a character. Write a description in the form stated down below.

Your character's description should include the following:

Introduction (Name/Gender/Age/Species/etc.)
Species- (only needed if you are doing something other than a human. For example, a faerie.

Palette (Appearance)

Backstory

Abilities (Special natural gifts they have)

Personality

Other(You may add any other information you want to add.)

Format to copy and paste:

Intro:

Palette:

Backstory:

Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

RULES

- Word count must not go beyond 400. This does not include the copy and pasted format words.
- No swear words, inappropriate topics.
- No copying off someone else's idea.
- Do not tease someone's character description. This will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Do not take a character from somewhere on Eggcave or from an already existing TV show, etc.

JUDGING

- How well elements fit together
- Creativity/Intriguing
- Descriptiveness
- Originality
- How believable your character is

How to enter:

Ping me and give a friendly introduction. It can be as simple as a hello and your username + your intent to join the contest. Then post your character idea. Please post in the format to make things readable. You can copy and paste it.

IMPORTANT DATES

Entry deadline: April 20th or when 25 spots have been filled. Whichever comes first.

Submitting character deadline: April 27th

Announcing winners: around April 30 to May 5

***Disclaimers***

- I will NOT steal any of your ideas for my own use.
- Do not whine if you don't win.
- If you do not submit it by the deadline or even 1-2 days after, you will be disqualified. I will not chase after you, I don't have the patience for that.

Now what all of you have been waiting for...the prizes!!!

1st Place gets first choice from Prize pool.

2nd Place gets second choice from Prize pool. Please provide 2 things you want in order of priority from the prize pool if 1st place hadn't posted yet.

3rd Place gets third choice from the prize pool. If 2nd hasn't posted yet but 1st has, post 2 creatures you want. If both 1st and 2nd haven't posted, please provide 3 things you want from the pool in order of priority.

PRIZE POOL

You may only pick one item or creature.

Starred Baku
Jelal
Tenalp
Bzzt
Youngold-Coinster Combo
Dalahart-Gilyon Combo
Finti
Luckmooe
Maggen
100cc Voucher

Really sorry the prizes aren't better ❤️

Entries:

1)@playermocha345 [X]

2)@kissed [X]

3)@thedarkarcher [X]

4)@gryffindor16 [X]

5)@skyfall4 [X]

6)@budgie [X]

7)

8)@wigglytuff [X]

9)@cloudslay3r [X]

10)@totallynotjoey [X]

11)@prairie [X]

12)@id2d [X]

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

PM me if you have any questions under the subject, "Character Description Contest Issue". This way we don't spam the topic.

Pings (sorry):
@prairie
@thedarkarcher
@wigglytuff
@kissed
@rainbownya
@gryffindor16
@skyfall4
@degong
@cloudslay3r
@purgatory
@musical_slytherclaw

Thank you to anyone who joins!

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 3:08 AM

Hello, @crown saw your post decided to join. ❤️ Will be filling in the required stuff. Lemme think of some first.
Intro: Nerinnar, female dwarf. (Houdini Dwarfs)

Palette: Caramel Brown short hair, a mole near the mouth and height is similar to a 9 year old child. She is considered tall for her age. Nerinnar normally prefers to wear an orange jumper and grey pants with mushroom like shoes.

Backstory: As the daughter of Grimauld and Rosewood, she has a duty to fulfill. This duty is a burden to those who carry it, but it is required for time to pass on as it should. Nerrinar's job as a timekeeper is exhausting and important and without her, time would not continue. But the other side of Nerinnar, is a sister to 11 siblings, 5 older and 6 younger ones. She has first-hand experience in mothering and loves children. Houdini Dwarves can live up to 500 or more centuries and are seemingly ageless.

Abilities:She controls and keep time at its equilibrium. On the other hand, she must have a superpower to be able to cope with so many young ones. Maybe it's the Houdini Charm?

Personality: Bubbly and cheerful, Nerinnar is an inquisitive soul and is like a kitten, nosy and clumsy by nature. She loves to attract attention and is has confidence in herself to do any, that in within her power to do so.

Other: She has a flat, fluffy fat white cat called Vannie and it's 15 kittens sired by another cat, named Bonino. They lived happily ever after, tripping Nerinnar's siblings and looking for stratches.
---------_

Counted, 247 words.
Prizes
1.Jelal (So adorable)
2.Finti (face is a clover XD)
3.100 Cc (why not?)

Female
85 posts

kissed • 5 April 2018 at 5:39 AM

@crown
❤️ Haha decided to join 😋 What I'm writing is REALLY random and also this isn't elegant like my normal characters soooo ya 😸

Intro: Shibe, the protective Shiba Inu from the mystical Tribe of Hogo-Shiba. Shibe saves you from awkward and dangerous situations.

Palette: Shibe has a black and beige speckled back and tail, with a cream underbelly. He wears a bright-crimson ribbon around his neck that has a golden bell strung onto it.

Backstory: Shibe grew up in the Tribe of Hogo-Shiba, where he was picked as saviour to humans. He received rigorous training and he got older, and at the ripe age of 5, he was sent into the world to help human-kind.

Abilities: He is able to save anyone from unpleasant situations- whether life-threatening(kidnap) or ordinary(forgetting homework). Many people have been rescued by him, and all witnesses have heard the tinkle of a bell in the distance, and a high-pitched bark.

One person, a young girl named Suki Nakamura, has even seen Shibe in person. She had been kidnapped, but suddenly her kidnapper crumpled to the ground, giving her time to escape. As she ran out onto the street, she saw Shibe guiding her to somewhere safe, and at last giving her a lick and trotting off, presumably to save someone else.

Personality: Not much is known about Shibe, but there have been sightings of a happy Shiba Inu padding around in the streets, giving off a "warm, happy feeling". Countless people are grateful to Shibe, and he is one of the guardians to mankind.

Other: People thank Shibe for rescuing them by leaving a dog-bone or a slab of meat and a card with the simple words "Thank you dear Shibe" written on it in front of their doorstep. Shibe will always leave something small in return, to prove that he had received your gift, like a golden coin or a precious gem. However, you are not supposed to lose or sell the gift away, otherwise, you will have bad-luck for a year.

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 5:40 AM

@kissed If make it into a creature, I think it would be adorable.

Female
85 posts

kissed • 5 April 2018 at 5:41 AM

@playermocha345
Awww! Thanks 😋 Btw, you forgot to ping @crown in your description !

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 5:44 AM

Fixed! My mistake.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 April 2018 at 8:47 AM

@crown hello well fate has lead me here with that starred baku lol 😋 im not the best with this but ill try my best ❤️

Intro: Crow is a 20 year old male demon king. He has short black hair with metallic steaks of red which can be seen at a distance usually when your approaching the king. His eyes are bright blue and if not for his evil side may be considered beautiful by some.

Palette: Crow has a long red coat with spiked buttons which hold the coat together. On the right side of his coat is the demon king logo which is a fairy with a cross through this symbols not only a hint of his past but the man he has become. This logo is Black which stands clearly with the rest of his coat. His boots are Brown and is tightened together with a black lace.

Backstory: Crow, once the heir of the Fairy king was a proud and loyal member of his clan. He strived to surpass his father and make him proud but his father was too stubborn to see this. Crow became inpatient and began to doubt in his ability and more importantly himself. He strove for power that no fairy has yet achieved and where did he look for this? well no other than the demon king himself. They offered this power to him in return for well...the death of his entire clan. Crow took up this offer and headed to the fairy kingdom on his way memories of his past flooded through his mind, his dream of becoming the fairy king even the memories of feeling proud to be a member of the clan these raised doubts in his mind about his actions. He arrived at the kingdom, picking up a training sword that laid on the ground he held the sword to his fathers neck and swore that he would surpass him as the demon king and not the fairy king.

Abilities: A fusion of fairy and demon magic, crow is able to control the training sword he kept without holding it and strengthen the blade . Apart from this no one knows his true abilities.

Personality: Crow is stubborn like his father and doesn't stop till he gets what he wants though he will never admit this. He is passionate about fighting and though many don't see this side he will do anything to protect his clan. The demon clan describe him as kind and gentle but since their demons you probably should make your own thoughts of him.

Other: Crow's pet Daimen was found abandoned and weak by Crow on his way to the fairy kingdom. Feeling pity maybe even sad for it, he decided to take him in as his pet. The reason why Daimen was left their is unknown and maybe their is something a bit darker about Daimen in general.

wow i got a bit carried away haha sorry if its too much 😋

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 9:08 AM

@thedarkarcher XD Love it!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 April 2018 at 9:15 AM

@playermocha345 thanks sweetie! i love your timekeeper idea very original ❤️

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 9:32 AM

Maybe it's original here but every idea comes from somewhere. I got the idea from an otome game called shall we date? Lost Alice. I kinda combined different stories I had read. Character is mine tho. XP
@thedarkarcher

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 5 April 2018 at 9:37 AM

@crown Hi! Here's my entry for the contest 😋 It's not that good but oh well XD
(in case you're wondering, it's based on Irish faerie folklore)

Intro: Amber Garnier (mortal, female, age 16)

Palette: Amber has caramel coloured hair in soft waves which she often wears in up-do ; part of her hair curled up on each side of her head, seemingly like horns. Her almond shaped eyes are an amber color, lined with thick lashes upon her heart shaped face. Amber’s complexion is tanned and her figure lithe.

Backstory: Amber came from the mortal world. During World War Three, her town got bombed. Her parents were killed, she was only twelve and had no other family. On that same day, a man with cat eyes and a light green tinge finds her. He turns out to have been the former lover of Amber’s mom before she ran away from faerieland. He, Cearnaigh, is a fey, general to the king and seeing his duty as her stepfather, whisks her of the the land of faerie to care for her. In the land of faerie, he tries his best to fit her in with the rest of the fey, unlike most mortals treated there.

Abilities: Amber is skilled with the bow and sword. She wields a silver sword with a studded diamond hilt named gealaí (moonlight), given to her by Cearnaigh on her 15th birthday. Her bow, named ga gréine (sunbeam) is made of a golden brown bark from a faerie tree and has intricate carvings done by Amber herself. Being mortal, she also has the ability to lie, unlike the fey who can speak only the truth (thus making them skilled at trickery and twisting words).

Personality: Amber is a mortal girl raised in the Gentry of the Folk. She has a fiery, and bold sort of personality. Amber will never step down to her enemies and challenges whom she pleases. She strives not to be equal to the fey, but better then them. Amber hates those who have tried to, or have, hurt her. Deep down she is scared of many things, but keeps a cool demeanour to hide it.

Other: Being mortal, Amber does not have an indefinite life span like the fey, nor does she have the power to glamour (nor resist it) or resist faerie fruit. Therefore, she always carries around salt to remove the effects of faerie fruit and a string of rowan berries around her neck. She also has no animal characteristics unlike most of the fey, which is why she wears her hair in that particular up do.

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 9:39 AM

@gryffindor16 Cool! I kinda want to be Amber now. You rock!

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 5 April 2018 at 9:41 AM

@playermocha345 Lol XD Thanks! Your one is cool too 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 April 2018 at 9:47 AM

@playermocha345 haha its cool that youve made it your own though ❤️ and youve used things you love which has inspired you. i think that's fine because its not completely ripped and youve created something new which works well ❤️

honestly i wanted to make something dark so i thought of a demons and thought of the honor that they have. i wanted to show this in his story and show how no matter what he was told he make up his own mind in the end and no one ruled over him 😋 i think one issue with my charter though is it doesn't leave people to think too much which is something i personally love in a character haha oh well 😋

i wish you luck in this and let the force be with you (i dont know why i just quoted star wars lol)

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 9:55 AM

Ahhrrrr Urrrgh Uhhrrr Arrh Arghh Urhh~ Chewbacca

Describe something in the Others part? Maybe a chibi demon and angel spirits as companions? I quite enjoyed your description of the Crow King.

@thedarkarcher

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 April 2018 at 10:10 AM

@crown
I'll join! Unfortunately I'm on my phone rn, so of you don't mind the description will have to wait xD

Do I ping you again once it's finished and it's easier to copy/paste from the document I'm going to write on before copy and pasting it here? Or PM?

lol that was a lot of words for "Hey I'll join but I'm on my phone so I'll post later " xD

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 April 2018 at 10:12 AM

@playermocha345 added a little something i better keep it short since the rest is so long lol 😋 thanks for the suggestion ❤️

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 10:18 AM

@skyfall4 Might as well post it on your first post.
@thedarkarcher What's Daimen? Is it a parrot like Jafar's Iago? And if u do watch anime. It kinda reminds me of ohshc's Kyoya Ootori. I'm following this thread. Think I'm posting too much.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 April 2018 at 10:22 AM

@playermocha345 Thats the point Daimen is up to the reader hes a mystery lol 😋

i do watch a bit but not as much as i used too 😋. mainly just seven deadly sins lol

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 5 April 2018 at 11:06 AM

@crown

Paco
Male, 121, Avilus

Appearance: Short sparrow-weaver, around 4" tall. Has a tendency to walk around with a grumpy expression, giving the impression he really is a grumpy old man--and his big bushy eyebrows don't help either. At this age, his feathers are worn, fluffy, and stained with the consequence of his hobbies (archaeology, mostly. Tends to make one irreversibly dirty).

Backstory: Paco's departure from his family tree (literally a giant tree, where all his avian relatives make their home) was a sad and frustrating day. He wasn't the typical type of bird they raised, where family comes first--and everything else can wait. No, Paco felt his purpose was somewhere else--down in the ruins, learning, teaching, and preaching the history of not only his race--but everything.

Weeks after packing his bags and flying south, Paco became the 'pet' of a college professor. He wasn't allowed entry to normal classes, and so he learned his share by sitting on the windowsill and taking his notes when nobody was looking.

Once well taught, Paco made himself useful by venturing off, exploring the artifacts of the past, and teaching the world through his many anonymously published books.

Abilities: You might be wondering just how a bird of his stature manages all of this. Well, it doesn't come easy--and Paco had to learn how to use many tools not designed for someone...his stature. He prides himself in his ability to manage just about any object with his diligent talons alone. Have you ever seen a bird use a chisel? Pickaxe? Even a pen?

Personality: Deep inside, past the grumpy persona, Paco is a sweet bird. And while his socializing skills lack finesse with all the time he spends alone, he's more than willing to spend some time with his peers to talk about anything--maybe over a nice bowl of his favorite snack (seared grasshoppers--he loves the crunch) In truth, he's a very sociable and friendly bird.

Other:

- Although having been the author of 22 books and counting, Paco dreams of pattenting his own brand of bird size archaeology tools. Sure he's learned to use things built for someone human size--but it gets awfully exhausting.

- Paco's biggest dream is to one day be accepted into a university, to teach the next generation.

Race: https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Avilus_(5e_Race)

385 words, including the format and ping

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 April 2018 at 2:27 PM

@crown oh just noticed mine is 574 words (including form info) do i have to delete some of its just 174 is had to delete lol. its was hard to know as wrote it directly here.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 April 2018 at 3:33 PM

@crown
Here's my description! Just pretend Earth has magic xD

Intro: Xar/Male/13 years old
Palette: Brown hair, half Japanese. Dark brown eyes. Acts and dresses like a typical teenager. Has tattoo along his arm. The mark resembles ancient text.
Backstory: Xar is a 13 year old boy who is gifted in magic. In his home world Earth, the great minds of its people are destroyed by their own creations: technology. The new tech has made them lazy, and the forgotten arts of sorcery are lost. When he turned 13, the mysterious mark appeared and his destiny unfolded.... he was a descendant of powerful wizards.
Abilities/Personality: Each citizen in this world has abilities specific to their personalities. Xar is a dreamer with a big heart and a strong wall of determination. His form of magic takes the form of mist that can change shape when Xar wishes it to, because of his imagination. Xar's most powerful abitlity is to create creatures from the mist and creating shields with his magic to protect his loved ones.
Other: After uncovering his heritage, Xar finds that he is locked in a battle between tech and magic. There are refuge wizards and magical beings hidden in the Himalayas, who teach him their ways. Soon, he finds a friend, Azure, who journeys to the Dark Caverns in the mountains. Azure is gifted in art, and her magical attacks are often very creative. Together, they find the Dark Sorcerer who actually did not have magic. The Dark Sorcerer was jealous of others and invented all the tech that took over the world, so Xar and Azure now must find a way to defeat him.

Was that too long? Too dramatic? xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 April 2018 at 5:34 PM

@crown

Intro: Foxfire

Palette: He's an orange-red fox with very fluffy fur and a very fluffy, poofy tail.

Backstory: Foxfire, nicknamed Foxy by his owner, wondered into the city when he was lost after a blizzard. Emerald, a 15-year old and her younger brother, Jack, a 8 year old, found him and kept him.

Abilities: Fox can sense danger around him and although he himself cannot do much about it, can call for help. He can also understand English and can sometimes read minds.

Personality: He's now a very intelligent, loyal pet although he always goofs around and is very clumsy and silly. Jack and Emerald love him very much and Foxfire loves them back.

Other:

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 9:13 PM

@thedarkarcher Yeah it's a bit much but I'll let you off the hook if you delete just 74 words, somehow. 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 5 April 2018 at 9:55 PM

@crown

I would love to enter! I'll write this weekend 😊

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 6 April 2018 at 8:13 PM

@crown
Intro: Alice Grove/Female/15 years old/Earth

Palette: Alice is a human character with wavy auburn hair. She always wears above-the-knees floral dresses that are usually a pastel tone. She is tanned to a golden blush and has vibrant green eyes.

Backstory: Alice was abandoned as a child in an old farmhouse in the country. The house was being leased to a young couple, Matt and Eliza, who wanted to start a life in the peaceful inland region. Alice was in the family room, sleeping, when the couple found her. They contacted the local police and almost everyone within 1km of the farm. With no luck of finding the parent/s, they decided to keep her. Eliza didn't have the heart to send her away to an orphanage and thought that what they were doing was for the best.

Abilities: Alice has the ability to speak 'Animaal', the language of the animals. She discovered her ability when she was just five. She had heard a baby bird calling for her mother in a nest. Alice thought it was strange that the bird could speak english and called back, telling the bird that her mother would soon be back. Much to her astonishment, the bird asked her why she way speaking 'Bird' and Alice couldn't think of an answer. That was her first encounter with the language Animaal but since that day, she has talked and listened to countless different animals in her day to day life.

Personality: Alice is outgoing and friendly at school and rather popular with just about everyone. She is still a little on the shy side but is quickly getting over it. Her friends would describe her as bubbly and bursting with happiness and always able to control her temper when needed. She hasn't told a soul about her power and it keeps her a little isolated from the world around her. She hates sharing secrets but loves hearing them too.

Other: Alice dreams to one day work for the World Animal Protection and thinks she will meet people like her, 'Animaalers', but sadly, she is the only person alive that can speak that language

Not sure if this is over the 400 word count but let's see how it goes

If I do win, I would love (in order from top to bottom)
> A Finti
> 1ooCc voucher
> Tenalp/Jelal

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 6 April 2018 at 11:15 PM

@crown Here is a character. XD
It's really not the most extreme, it is just a normal character I got attached to that I had made for my character design class. 😊 He is my progress character. 😸 (so I can include pics next time I get them if you want)

Intro: Arthur / Boy / 12

Palette: Arthur is a young human boy with light colored skin (though it looks more pink on his nose and ears). He has green eyes and honey colored hair, which is ALWAYS messy. His favorite shirt is his white t-shirt with 3 red stripes on it, the middle one being the thickest; and is almost always in shorts, which are usually denim. However, he always wears his most prized clothing: his blue cape with some darker stars on it, and his purple wizard hat his grandmother made him for Halloween. 😃

Backstory: Arthur doesn't have much of a backstory to speak of, he is just your every-day rambunctious 12-year-old boy. He has always had a love of the woods and creatures in it, and wants to be a Earth mage someday (according to his parent's 'realistic' standards, he would be a biologist, or zoologist). Arthur reads far to many wizards books and plays way to much wizardly board games with his friends; according to his mom. But his parents are cool with it, as his imagination has no limits, and it keeps him active outside, playing Wizard make-believe with his puppy, Merlin.

Abilities: Huge imagination; which can make him zone out a lot. He is able to stand on hot pavement in the hot summers for 5 minutes, due to his hard-earned calluses! (An amazing feat if he does say so himself) Has remarkable tree climbing abilities, and has a knack for being able to get super close to deer without them hearing.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, carefree, imaginative and naive. (Such a pure cinnamon roll)

Other: Is best buds forever with his dog, Merlin ,(Arthur named him after his favorite wizard *What a COINCIDENCE!!*), who is 3 years old. Merlin is a Russell Terrier, and he was Arthur's 'Entering the 5th Grade' present from his parents. (This was mainly due to Arthur's Mom really wanting a dog too)

Word Count: 357 words with everything

Female
74 posts

id2d • 7 April 2018 at 9:05 AM

@crown Hi there. Wow I'm actually really nervous right now. I don't normally show other people my writing, though I am slowly trying to break that mold. Um, even if I don't get picked, I would be really grateful if you, -or someone else- could give me your opinion on my writing. Anyway, thanks for reading. 😊

Intro: Pip / Male / Mid Teens

Palette: Short dark hair, which has been haphazardly cut with a dull makeshift blade. Though in his mid teens, Pip could easily pass for a younger child do to malnutrition. His skin is tanned, though whether it be sun-kissed or from dirt, he wouldn't be able to tell you. Always wears some kind of hat, however he always winds up losing it.

Backstory: Like most orphans in Bunker Town, Pip was sent to Uncle Mort's place. The supposed saviour of those unfortunate enough to be left alone at an early age. After all, with resources being so scarce, and the very future of the planet hanging in the balance, nobody else would bother with them. Of course, it was no secret that Mort worked the children under his care like dogs. Sending them out into the inferno of the Wastelands, day in and day out, to salvage anything of value. And those that came back empty-handed, didn't eat. For Pip however, this is how life had always been. Some of his earliest memories are of Mort teaching him which electronic or car parts were wroth more over others. Or being encouraged to craw under or into tight places, where adults can't reach. Everything changed though, the day the tunnel-hatch was found. Pip and his oldest friend, Luca, had gotten into a heated argument, over whether or not they should try to escape Uncle Mort's tyranny. One thing lead to another, and both boys wound up brawling. Luca had Pip pinned and was about to let him have it, when suddenly the trash pile they were fighting on gave way. In a chaotic blur, both boys fell into the concave cavern, other nearby children calling out their names. What they found down there was like nothing they have ever seen. The beginnings of a long metal tunnel with a large hatch door. It looked brand new, no rust anywhere. Whats more, they were able to open it. Now the small rag-tag team of boys venture forth into the tunnel, with unknown consequences.

Abilities: While not psychically strong, Pip is agile and quick witted. He also holds a vast knowledge of mechanical and electronic equipment.

Personality: Observant, curious, loyal, can be hot-headed.

Other: What the boys find deep down in the maze of tunnels will change their world as they know it.

Word Count: 397 with format

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 9:17 AM

@id2d Wonderful! *applause is heard*

Saviour of the world reminds me of harry potter and electronics reminds me of percy jackson leo!
Good for you that you want to show off your writing, i quite love it.
Write more, please.

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 9:31 AM

@id2d Hello there 😊 Good on you, putting your work out there. ^^ Unfortunately I will only be able to give you feedback after the contest through a PM. I read them all at the end together so it's fair 😊
Looking forward to seeing what you've written. 😊 Have a nice day!