Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 8:50 PM

[Maplefox]

`` Um.. So we fight the dogs? The twolegs are too lazy to train the dogs! `` Maplefox exclaimed

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 8:53 PM

[Ivypelt]
"yeah, but cats and dogs don't mix well"

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 8:54 PM

[Maplefox]

``Yeah.. I guess.`` Maplefox agreed.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 8:55 PM

[Ivypelt]
"We gotta go save the others!"

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 8:59 PM

[Maplefox]

``Let's move.`` Maplefox nodded.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 9:08 PM

[Falconstripe]
Com'n, don't just stand there! I'm getting shredded!" Falconstripe huffed, his shoulder and back bleeding.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 10:05 PM

[Ivypelt]
"I'd better go fetch Goldenpaw, Auroaz is looking for poppy seeds"

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 8 April 2018 at 10:10 PM

[Goldenpaw]
Got some herbs
apply them to the wounded

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 10:42 PM

[NIGHTPELT]
With the sight of two figures in the distance struggling against a canine, Nightpelt ran towards the quarrel. As he neared, Nightpelt made out that the two figures were Falconstripe and Roseflurry - two fellow warriors. Nightpelt bounded into the fight, and sliced at the opposing hound's eyes.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 11:11 PM

[Falconstripe]
Nightpelt joined in to help.
“Oh, finally... thanks.” He said. “I think the dog is getting too injured to fight. One more blow should do it... we don’t want to kill it, just keep it away from doing any harm here.”

[Dawnpaw]
Dawnpaw jumped in and caught the rope in her mouth. She pulled hard and the dog gave in.
“Everyone, pull on this rope. I think that might get it back where it belongs.”

Deleted • 9 April 2018 at 1:29 AM

Auroaz skulked around the edges of the small clearing. She watched as Sescarr fought valiantly against one of the twoleg's dogs.
She had gathered her healing materials and was ready to help any of the injured. The kits and the elders were safely enclosed in a cave further away. There were also traps laid around the place as a precaution against predators. Nothing would be getting it there so quickly. And no harm would be brought to the kits. If there was.... It made Auroaz furious even thinking about it. Hissing and growling could be heard, Auroaz saw Dawnpaw mostly uninjured except for a wound on the shoulder. She stepped out and beckoned towards him.
"Dawnpaw! Over here! Once I am finished with you, would you mind checking on the kits?" She unwrapped the hastily applied bandage Roseflurry used. Auroaz applied some herbs to prevent infection and used a clean piece of long lead to securely wrapped it around Dawnpaw's wound.
[Apprentice Goldenpaw has healed the wounded. Good job! You're getting closer to becoming a medicine cat. 😋]

Sorry for the late reply.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 April 2018 at 10:18 AM

It's fine 😊

[Dawnpaw]

"Thanks," she said to Auroaz as she and Goldenpaw treated her cut. "Sure, I'll check on the kits."
She trotted over to the den where the kits and elders were huddled together, all looking scared. "Don't worry, we've got the dogs under control. We'll protect you as best we can, alright?"

Female
258 posts

boop • 9 April 2018 at 11:23 AM

Honeypaw silently snuck to Maplefox's side and pounced onto her back.
"How many more moons do I have to wait to become a warrior??" She asked excitedly. "What do I have to do to become one? Any assessments soon? Can we go patrolling or hunting?"

Deleted • 9 April 2018 at 11:37 AM

Maplefox shook Honeypaw off her back `Woah! And I'm not sure! Maybe in 4 moons?`

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 9 April 2018 at 3:03 PM

[Ivypelt]
Good...we made it without losing any cats

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 9 April 2018 at 3:23 PM

[Goldenpaw]
Thanks Auroaz!
(purring)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 April 2018 at 5:33 PM

[Dawnpaw]

"Finally... those dogs went back. I need some sleep..." Dawnpaw yawned. "Oh wait! What about my assessment? Just let me know in the morning I'm too tired..."

[Roseflurry]

"Just do you know, I think you did great. I might need to talk to Maplefox or Leafstar though. Just have a good rest, okay?"

[Dawnpaw]

Dawnpaw nodded and padded back to her den. She gathered the mods together and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~

What? Where am I? There's so much mist here... where am I?

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 9 April 2018 at 6:19 PM

@wigglytuff
what mods?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 April 2018 at 6:27 PM

@icecloud101 whoops, moss.😋

[Dawnpaw]

Woah... am I dreaming? I have to be...

~~~~~

The morning sun shone elegantly on Dawnpaw's back.
"Where was I just at?" She shook her head. "Maybe Auroaz knows." She went over to the medicine cats den to ask.

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 9 April 2018 at 9:34 PM

(Dawnpaw sees Goldenpaw)
[Goldenpaw]
(looks up from sorting herbs)
"Hi Dawnpaw. You look troubled. What's up?"

Deleted • 9 April 2018 at 10:19 PM

[NIGHTPELT]
As the hound retreated, Nightpelt bounded back to camp. He snatched a small vole from the fresh-kill pile, wolfed it down, and then retreated to the Warriors Den to rest for the night.
~
A bird's melancholy melody awakened Nightpelt. The morning sun blinded his eyes, and he grunted as he heaved himself up. The slender tom stretched his limbs.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 April 2018 at 10:22 PM

[Dawnpaw]

"I had a really weird dream last night... but it was only for a short time and I didn't really see much. Should I find out the rest of it tonight?"

(More that night, if Auroaz does let her do it😊

Oh, how pleasant, I'm back.

Dawnpaw said sarcastically. She looked around. The sky was gray and covered in clouds, and the white sun gave the surrounding a spooky feeling. She walked around until she stepped in something warm and sticky. She looked down and saw a puddle of blood. She gasped and jumped backwards. Dawnpaw stared in the distance; to her surprise and horror there were many cats laying on the ground, inanimate and pressumably dead. Some of their eyes were wide open, filled with pain and shock.

What happened here?

~~~~~

Dawnpaw woke up, sitting up and gasping for air. She felt herself covered in sweat. She ignored the other apprentices asking questions about what had happened and went directly to Auroaz's den.

Female
258 posts

boop • 10 April 2018 at 10:40 AM

Honeypaw caught sight of Dawnpaw sneaking away, and when the other apprentices weren't paying attention, she trotted off, following Dawnpaw to the medicine cat's den.

Deleted • 10 April 2018 at 10:51 AM

"Yes..? Who is it." Auroaz said as she sat on the floor of the den. Auroaz was mashing some aloe leaf together to get the gel and Sescarr was helping by dropping the leaves into the makeshift bowl"
"Hello Dawnpaw, Honeypaw I'm sorry that I wasn't here the other day, Dawnpaw. I was tending to one of the kits that hurt themselves." Auroaz apologised.
" I'll leave you to it. I have to go on a patrol anyways." Sescarr nuzzled Auroaz and left the den.
"So what did you talk about with my apprentice? It is anything that Leafstar should be concerned about?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 April 2018 at 12:30 AM

(Next day)
"Hi, Auroaz," Dawnpaw yawned. "I had another part of the dream... there were so many pelted, dead cats. What was that? Is that some sort of battlefield? I mean... I think that cats there were just killed a few minutes or even seconds before I entered my dream..."

Deleted • 11 April 2018 at 3:05 AM

@wigglytuff Seer Cat?
------
"Is.. is that so. I.. I have heard of some a thing before. But it's nothing to be worried about, its just something from a legend." Auroaz said hesitantly. She scratched herself with her hind leg nervously.
"Dead cats, blood puddling on the ground, no signs of wounds. Yes, this is exactly what the legend was like, it's called the Swamp Sickness." Auroaz told Dawnpaw.
" I would be cautious, this.. should be informed to the clan leader. If this were to happen, chaos would ensure. We have not many ways to prevent it, and a cure has yet to be found..." Auroaz trailed off, her eyes becoming glassy and unfocused, trying to remember the words of Grandmother Papierz.

Female
258 posts

boop • 11 April 2018 at 8:14 AM

"That sounds creepy," whispered Honeypaw, as Dawnpaw jumped. Dawnpaw hadn't noticed she was right behind her, and blushed, embarrassed.

Deleted • 11 April 2018 at 9:58 AM

"Honeypaw, why didn't you come in when i addressed you? It's rude to eavesdrop you know. It's better to just sit in plain sight and just shamelessly listen to a conversation. Anyways, i do agree with you. I couldn't sleep peacefully for moons when grandmother told me. Be happy that this wasn't the full legend. It gets worse, I promise. But, I believe some others may know things that I have forgotten."

Anyone want to contribute to the legend of Swamp Sickness?

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 11 April 2018 at 1:55 PM

@playermocha345
ok

[Ivypelt]
(pokes muzzle into den)
"Excuse me, but did you say something about swamp sickness? I heard from Tawnystar, before he died, that his great grandmother, Moonflower, had been infected with the sickness from a flower, that was orangish and shaped like a claw. It was often mistaken for a remedy herb, though, as it smelled like the Blazing Star, an old remedy.

Deleted • 11 April 2018 at 6:17 PM

"A herb, yes! That's what I forgot! But the problem is that we really need to Blazing Star remedy for the pregnancies of our mothers. I do go out at night too. Did it also affect others at length or was it only when you touched it? I do remember that it was an infectious disease."
Auroaz beckoned Ivypelt to come in and sit.