Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

Female
258 posts

boop • 18 May 2018 at 10:35 AM

"Yay!" Both Honeypaw and Snowtail meowed eagerly.
"I'll bring Honeypaw on a hunting patrol," said Snowtail, trying to be serious, but failed to hide the glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

Deleted • 18 May 2018 at 10:37 AM

Be careful out there! As a seasoned warrior, Snowtail should be doing fine with a little greenhorn like you, Honeypaw. ~Sescarr

Female
258 posts

boop • 18 May 2018 at 11:03 AM

"Okie!"chirped Honeypaw, and the two young cats dashed out into the dense forest.

"Okay, so your first assessment will be-" Snowtail pretended to be serious as they reached Fiverocks.
"I already had my first two assessments," snapped Honeypaw, then burst into laughter, realising that Snowtail was only joking.

They hunted quite successfully, and their fresh-kill included two voles, one squirrel, one thrush, two sparrows and three mice.
Just as they headed back to retrieve their fresh-kill, Snowtail caught the scent of a fresh badger.

"Run!" she yowled, and the two young she-cats bounded back towards camp. "BADGER!! BADGER!!!!!!"

The badger was coming. Snowtail told Honeypaw to return to camp and bring other cats back to help.

A while later, Snowtail was exhausted, and she collapsed onto the moist soil, panting. "I'm dead," she mumbled. The badger's cold, merciless yellow eyes glittered with hatred, and Snowtail winced as she rolled away to dodge the badger's fatal blow.

"I'm back!!!!" yelled Honeypaw, followed by a few fellow warriors.

Seeing that it was outnumbered, the badger fled.

Snowtail got up shakily. Her wounds stung, especially the long gash on her shoulder, which was oozing blood.
"Are you okay?" Honeypaw asked, trembling, terrified that her best friend got injured so severely.
When they got back to camp, Snowtail was laid in the medicine cat's den for some rest and so the Auroaz could treat her wounds.

For the whole night, Honeypaw couldn't fall asleep. Snowtail was hurt, and tomorrow would be Dawnpaw and Icepaw's warrior ceremony, and although Honeypaw knew they were a moon older than her, she still couldn't help feeling jealous.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 18 May 2018 at 3:41 PM

[Ivypelt]
(collapsed w/ exhaustion)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2018 at 4:48 PM

"Yes, I'm fine." Roseflurry replied. "I wish Falconstripe would hurry up... my belly looks huge."

~~~~~

Dawnpaw groaned.
"Icepaw, hate to break it to ya, but I think Leafstar isn't well enough for a ceremony." She said, and the excitement left the white tom's eyes.
"Oh." He said blandly, and went to the freshkill pile.

@iris1929578
WAKE UP >:L xD sorry

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 May 2018 at 8:40 PM

@playermocha345

Thank you! I’ve been jumping on and off, missing a few days in between.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2018 at 9:22 PM

@iris1929578 can you make Icepaw and Dawnpaw warriors? Dawnpaw=Dawncloud and Icepaw=Iceshard maybe?^^

Female
258 posts

boop • 20 May 2018 at 5:22 AM

AAAHHHH DEADDDDDD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2018 at 10:26 AM

Yeah ikr

"Leafstar's waking up! I think we can get them today." Dawnpaw mewed.

Female
258 posts

boop • 20 May 2018 at 10:52 AM

Personally I think Icepaw should become Iceclaw, but nvm 😋

Honeypaw padded over to the medicine cat's den.
Snowtail was stirring, and Leafstar was already up and gulping down a squirrel.

Honeypaw couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as the older apprentices, Dawnpaw and Icepaw, went over to Leafstar looking excited for their warrior ceremony.

Snowtail sat up gingerly, and gently brushed the tip of her tail over Honeypaw's head.
The wound on her shoulder was healing, but it still looked quite ugly. Snowtail's white pelt was covered in faded red patches of blood.

-NEW CATS, INTRODUCING... DRUMROLL PLEASE..... WHITEPELT AND STORMPELT!!!
brothers, one of them will be killed? (you decide, I don't know. both the names are so good ❤️)
I will kill one of them if I can only play three cats. If I can play four then never mind.

Both have a crush on Snowtail, but Snowtail only likes Whitepelt, but tries not to show that she doesn't like Stormpelt. She's a very polite cat, you see.

Whitepelt is gentle and humble.
Stormpelt is kind, but quite arrogant. Always boasts in front of Snowtail.
Anywayyyyyy

Whitepelt and Stormpelt made their way towards Snowtail. Stormpelt gasped and exclaimed, "Oh my! You need any help, Snowtail? I'll help clean your fur, Snowtail! Can you stand up, Snowtail? Do you need fesh-kill, Snowtail?"

Snowtail sent Stormpelt away to get some moss, and she rolled her eyes at Whitepelt. He smiled, and mumbled, "If you need any help, tell me." Snowtail let out a nervous sort of laugh, and nodded.

Whitepelt grinned at the worried Honeypaw next to her best friend, and told her, "I can be your mentor for now, until Snowtail gets better. And don't worry, I'll give you plenty of assessments!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2018 at 4:11 PM

@iris1929578 commmeeee (sorry) we need two new warrriiioooorrrsssss

Dawnpaw watched Icepaw pounce on an imaginary enemy, waiting for Roseflurry to wake up from her nap. She finally yawned.
"Oh, hi Dawnpaw." She meowed. "Ready to become warrior today?"
Dawnpaw nodded.
"Icepaw too," she said, pointing her tail towards the hyper white cat. "Very ready." She teased.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 20 May 2018 at 7:24 PM

[Ivypelt]
(sighs, and settles down to get ready to sleep)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2018 at 10:09 PM

"The sun's down. Let's go to sleep, Icepaw."

Deleted • 21 May 2018 at 1:07 AM

The sun goes down, bury me in leaves, lay me down on a bed of fur. Everyone went to sleep and died the following morning.

Time to wake up everyone! It's a new day, with new things to do, and fun chores to complete!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2018 at 10:12 AM

Dawnpaw yawned. "I'm going to go hunting. Icepaw, wanna come?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 May 2018 at 3:30 PM

[Starlingcry]
"Who wants to go on a hunting patrol?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2018 at 5:23 PM

"Icepaw, you can go back to sleep. I'll just go with Starlingcry." She said, and padded off towards her clanmate.

Female
258 posts

boop • 21 May 2018 at 9:15 PM

Snowtail and Honeypaw's ears perked up. "Us tooooooo!" They squealed.

Whitepelt and Stormpelt, got to their feet once they heard Snowtail was going, and Stormpelt announced, "Snowtail, I will protect you!"

Whitepelt rolled his eyes at Snowtail, and she giggled. Thinking that she had giggled because of himself, Stormpelt strode towards Snowtail proudly. Snowtail turned away to walk next to her best friend, and said, "Stormpelt, please help me to stay behind and fix Honeypaw's and my bedding. Whitepelt, you're coming with me."

Stormpelt looked a little upset, but got straight to work. Whitepelt stifled a laugh and padded into the woods with the other cats.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 May 2018 at 9:17 PM

[Starlingcry]
Starlingcry scented squirrel on the wind, and crouched down and began stalking it. "I'll go this way," he called to the other cats.

Female
258 posts

boop • 21 May 2018 at 9:19 PM

Sensing a scurry under the nearby bushes, Snowtail motioned for her friends to follow her.
Panicked, the little mouse darted out, and Whitepelt killed it with one swift bite to the neck.

"That was brilliant!" Honeypaw exclaimed, and Snowtail gazed at Whitetail. He winked back. (Can cats wink??)

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 21 May 2018 at 9:24 PM

[Ivypelt]
*wakes up in a forest far away*
"I wonder how the others are doing......"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2018 at 10:12 PM

"Lemme try something," Dawnpaw murmured, climbing up a tree. After a few moments, she leapt down with a squirrel in her jaws.

Female
258 posts

boop • 21 May 2018 at 10:32 PM

Watching Dawnpaw catch the squirrel made Honeypaw remember the legend about Firestar rebuilding SkyClan, and she tried to use her hind legs to leap up and catch another one. It worked!
She buried the squirrel next to Dawnpaw's fresh-kill so they could come back for it later.

Snowtail whispered, "How did you do that??"
"SkyClan blood, I guess. My first try," Honeypaw grinned.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2018 at 11:20 PM

Dawnpaw added in the river, looking for fish. She spotted something shiny, and she splashed after it as it swam downstream and swiftly brought her claw down on the fish.

Female
258 posts

boop • 21 May 2018 at 11:21 PM

The cats drooled at the sight of Dawnpaw's juicy catch.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 May 2018 at 9:47 AM

"Want some?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2018 at 2:59 PM

[Starlingcry]
The squirrel started to race up a tree, but was too slow. Starlingcry batted it down with a paw and brought it down. He buried his catch and went to find the others.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 May 2018 at 5:21 PM

She saw something white against the water in the distance. She followed it until she came upon a starry reflection.
"Cloudjumper!"

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 25 May 2018 at 6:51 AM

[Ivypelt]
(skids to a halt)
"Ugg.....slimy moss..."

Female
258 posts

boop • 25 May 2018 at 9:44 AM

Hearing Dawnpaw's startled cry, the other cats bounded towards her.