Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 15 May 2018 at 1:16 AM

It took a lot of effort, but Leafstar finally made it to camp. The first thing she did was limp over to the medicine den and call for the medicine cat.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2018 at 10:06 AM

"Icepaw! Go back to camp and tell Leafstar that you and Dawnpaw are becoming warriors today!" Falconstripe called. "Stay away from here!"

@iris1929578 @icecloud101 @playermocha345

Deleted • 15 May 2018 at 10:10 AM

Auroaz quickly attended to Leafstar's wounds that chased after her to rest and not go back onto the battlefield.
Sescarr was fighting valiantly in her name, and was bound to come back covered in scratches. ...

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2018 at 10:15 AM

Icepaw returned to camp just in time to see Leafstar being treated by Auroaz.
"Leafstar? Are you okay?" He asked timidly. "Falconstripe wanted to tell you something."

Deleted • 15 May 2018 at 11:20 AM

Icepaw? You ok too? Did you get sratched up in the fight? You aren't a warrior yet, are you?@wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2018 at 11:33 AM

"No, I'm fine." Icepaw checked just in case. "Well, me and Dawnpaw are about to! That's what Falconstripe wanted to tell Leafstar."

Deleted • 15 May 2018 at 11:36 AM

Oh, come back later. That cat has to rest first, she really exhausted herself in the fight and the journey back. Lest her heal in peace, okay? I'll tell her the wonderful news unless you would like to personally tell her when she wakes up.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2018 at 12:02 PM

Icepaw nodded his head. "You can tell her." He padded over to Grayeye because he was bored.
"Have any fleas or ticks?" he offered. The elder shook his head.
"Any hunting patrols? Anything to do?" He called out around the camp.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 15 May 2018 at 5:39 PM

[Ivypelt]
(ran as fast as she could, and finally stopped to rest and lick her wounds)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2018 at 5:45 PM

"Are you okay, Ivypelt? I brought some cobweb." Falconstripe nudged a pawful of white, stringy stuff.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 15 May 2018 at 5:46 PM

(ps I'm on a haitus so ivypelt is gone from camp, she's looking for the honey cure for the sickness)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2018 at 5:59 PM

@icecloud101 whoopsies ^^"

Icepaw couldn't rest; he was going to become a warrior that day! He went outside camp to check on Falconstripe, just in case.

Deleted • 15 May 2018 at 8:53 PM

Shade hissed he ran off to fight another day.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 May 2018 at 10:22 AM

"Good. And stay away!" Falconstripe spat. He saw Icepaw arrive. "Hi Icepaw! That Shade cat left. We're good now. You should go training just in case, you're becoming a warrior today with Dawnpaw!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 May 2018 at 3:04 PM

[Starlingcry]
Starlingcry shook his pelt with relief. He had thought that the Shade cat would become a problem.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 May 2018 at 6:04 PM

Dawnpaw headed back to camp. She went to Grayeye to help with his bedding, and anything she could do.
"Excited?" Came a purr. She turned around to see Icepaw. She nodded. "Me too." He replied.

Female
258 posts

boop • 17 May 2018 at 3:26 AM

Honeypaw sat sulking in a corner about how unfair it was that she wouldn't be made a warrior, all thanks to Maplefox, who constantly wanders away without her.

She got up and padded outside quietly, wanting to ask for another mentor, even though this had never been done before.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2018 at 10:15 AM

"What do you think my warrior name'll be?" Icepaw jumped up and down, play-pouncing like a kit.
"Leafstar won't be better until a little while, mouse-brain. No need to think about it now." Dawnpaw said, but the white apprentice continued.
"Icepelt? Maybe Icetail... Iceclaw?" He countined to bounce everywhere.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 17 May 2018 at 3:11 PM

[Ivypelt]
(keeps going)
"Hmmm....I wonder where a bees' nest could be....."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 May 2018 at 3:35 PM

[Starlingcry]
Starlingcry turned and padded back to camp, his paws were sore from fighting and running, and he had a scratch on his right flank that made him limp a little. Finally, he thought, I could go get some rest.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2018 at 6:09 PM

As Icepaw continued to name the possibilities, Dawnpaw went hunting.

Deleted • 17 May 2018 at 8:26 PM

Sescarr went hunting with Dawnpaw, they saw a dead squirrel. It was freshly killed and the blood was still flowing but something was off. It smelled rotten, even though the corpse looked to have been killed just minutes ago.. What could have caused those huge claw marks? It seem panicked and hurriedly scratched markings, long but not deeply cut. Sescarr was worried and he now wanted to get this hunting patrol over will to check up on the clan again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2018 at 10:24 PM

"I think we better report that squirrel..." Dawnpaw meowed.

Female
258 posts

boop • 18 May 2018 at 6:20 AM

Honeypaw pawed towards the medicine cat's den, to find Leafstar chewing on a vole.
"Um, Leafstar?" she meowed timidly.
"Um, Maplefox is always busy, so, um, can I have a new mentor, if that's okay?" she stuttered shyly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2018 at 10:18 AM

"Oh!" Roseflurry exclaimed as one of her kits kicked her. "They'll make great warriors."

Deleted • 18 May 2018 at 10:21 AM

Roseflurry? Auroaz ducked benearth the low hanging branches and called out. I'm here with some herbs to sooth the pain away and give your kits some nutritious food. You're in here right?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2018 at 10:22 AM

"Yes." She mewed and took the herbs gratefully. "Thanks."

Deleted • 18 May 2018 at 10:26 AM

Are you doing fine? Our silly mates are always out hunting, and there's that sickness to be worried about, attacks from traitors and twoleg pet's are becoming more frequent.... I'm concerned for you as the only carrying mother of this moon.

Female
258 posts

boop • 18 May 2018 at 10:26 AM

Can someone play Leafstar atm?
Honeypaw needs to move on.
@iris1929578 sorry hopefully you don't mind

Snowtail padded next to Honeypaw and licked her ear affectionately, whispering, "Maybe I can be your mentor, if Leafstar allows that."

Deleted • 18 May 2018 at 10:33 AM

Leafstar looks up from dutifully chewing the vole that had been tossed to her by Auroaz,
" Eat up and you will not get your strength back,"
Yes Honeypaw? I'm feeling a little bit delirious now, can't both Snowtail and I mentor you? We can both decide on something again when i'm feeling a bit better. Medicine cat's orders are to recover at a fast pace after my ordeal. Is that fine?

@iris1929578 Sorry.