Wayward Valley Herd |Sign Ups| OPEN!

in Roleplaying

What gender is your character?

Female
44 posts

stardom_violet • 20 March 2018 at 3:15 PM

This is a realistic roleplay about the life of an equine herd. There will be a hierarchy present, but we will not depend on it or worry much about the matter. Unlike wolves, horses don't focus their attention on rankings.

In a forgotten valley, a majestic herd of horses resides. It's all they've know, the valley. Curiosity is growing in the herd and the foals begin to stray closer and closer to the border due to their curiosity of seeing what is beyond their safe little valley, the thought of daring to cross the border entering their bold youthful minds. However, in order to try and sway their youths from this course, the adults of the herd must also drift closer to the border, thus leaving them vulnerable. With all this occurring in the valley, fierce predators from the surrounding lands creep closer and closer to the valley and it's protected residents in search of a satisfying meal. Ergo, a thin, invisible line is all that separates the herd from total, and complete disaster, or the greatest adventure of a lifetime. There is no telling what lies beyond the border...

Meet the Wayward.
`````````
{Credits to a player on another website.}

Key:
In love/Interested in = ❦
Sought after = ❣
Mate Open = ♡
Paused RP = »
Expecting = ❁
Dormant = ø
Inactive = ✖
Anyone who is kicked will have to sign up again to join.

Lead Stallion- Open
Lead Mare- Aquilla [Kohai] (6 Years)

Looker- Will be chosen by me
This is also the admin of the forum

Mature Stallions| OPEN
- Open
- Open
- Open

Mature Mares| OPEN!
- Open
- Open
- Open

Yearling Colts| OPEN
- Open
- Open
- Open

Yearling Fillies| CLOSED
- Open
- Open
- Open

Weanling Colts| OPEN
- Open
- Open

Weanling Fillies| OPEN
- Open
- Open

Mother Mares|
- Open
- Open
- Open

Mates:
N/A

`````````````

Bachelor's Herd:
Lead Stallion: Open!
- [Open Mare]
- [Open Mare]
- [Open Mare]
- [Open Mare]

`````````````
The predator listings are open until further notice. If you'd like to be one, please PM me or just sign up.

Predators (Please read the information before signing up) OPEN!
- Open
- Open
- Open

Mates:
N/A

`````````````

You may have up to three characters. There is a limit of one predator per player, to reduce an overbearing number of predators. If you'd like to have one predator and one herd member that is fine. If you have an interest in having more predators, then feel free to PM me.

ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURES WITH THE FORM, UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO CREDIT CORRECTLY!

Form- (Please take out the "+" in order to make the coding work.

[b+]Name:[+/b]
[b+]Age:[+/b]
[b+]Gender/Ranking:[+/b]

[b+]Appearance/Looks:[+/b]
[b+]Personality:[+/b] (At least 5 sentences.)

[b+]Predator Form-
[b+]Name:[+/b]
[b+]Type (Species):[+/b]
[b+]Appearance/Looks:[+/b]
[b+]Personality:[+/b] (At least 5 sentences.)
[b+]Nocturnal:[+/b] Yes or No

My horse:

Name: Aquilla

Gender/Ranking: Female; Lead Mare

Appearance/Looks: A tall chestnut mare with a long sandy mane and tail. A wide white blaze marks her head that spreads from the top area between her eyes to her upper lip between her nose.

Personality: Aquilla is a strong mare who emits nothing but kindness. Her sensitivity allows her to be a great leader as she guides them using her wisdom and strength. This mare is a social butterfly at heart but stays with a close group of friends with whom she can trust. This means you can often find her alone if you need a piece of advice. Even though she holds the title of the lead mare, she is friends to all. Thanks to her, the peace between everyone remains.

PM me, @Stardom_Violet, if you have any questions.