Shattered Skies [Roleplay Thread]

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 March 2018 at 1:54 AM

@thebrokenvibe @wolfspike23 @wigglytuff @playermocha345

The world had ended over half a decade ago.

Cities began crumbling, life began dying. People began to turn on each other.
A superweapon, known as the Cataclysm, was responsible. Using the power of a special stone known as the Creation of Void, which was one out of the eight known Creations, the world had been sucked into the Void the Cataclysm had creates. All of this was the responsibility of a greater being, but nobody knows who the true identity of the culprit was. All they know was that they were an unstoppable force.

So go on, explore this world. Explore your cliché post apocalyptic universe.

~

You may start in any place apart from Northern Sapphire Continent, Bundok Valley, or the Dark Lands, provided that your character won't die in an instant.

~

I will post my starting plot later.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 March 2018 at 3:55 PM

@nightmaremoon12 yay!😃 I'll start thinking of mah stuffs 😊

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 March 2018 at 9:43 PM

@wigglytuff @wolfspike23 @playermocha345 @ampalaya

~

Haentrus walked down the broken streets of Immersia. Rumors have it that a large dragon came here and fought the survivors in this city. They were also said to be the one responsible for the Cataclysm.
His head was all fuzzy. He couldn't remember anything about what happened five years ago. Did they win, or did they lose?
His eyes began to glow a soft white color. Haen shut them tight to avoid anybody from noticing. She was close by.

~

Callie stood nearby the entrance of the forests of the Northern Sapphire Continent. The forest kills any creature not of darkness. She was able to circumvent this all before by sending out a psychic aura to prevent death. That's when she encountered the legendary magician Serin, someone who was involved in the Bundok War almost four centuries ago. A fight happened, but the magician fled, only to end up in the insides of the Dragon's forge. Her second fight caused the Forge to collapse and destroy most of the valley. She was still alive, though.
Her eyes began to glow a soft black glow, but she kept her eyes open. He was close by.

Deleted • 17 March 2018 at 11:08 PM

Calli shivered in the inter-dimensional pocket, rocking back and forth trying to block out the sounds haunting her. "Why? Why did it have to be me? Haven't I suffered enough through these years?" The little girl and her mother in the broken down marketplace, happy yet their life were so easily so quickly snuffed off.. just like hers did.
The day her entire world changed...and was reborn.
-----
"Callista, wait up for mummy! Don't go too far ahead, my little genius," Calli's dear mother called out. Calli was humming a merry little tune, enjoying the her time out from the house.Then, it happened so quickly, the world turned black and pain was the only feeling. Crying out, Calli felt fingers gripping her, too tightly and restraining too similar to her father's grasp. She panicked and started running, running from her fears. A void of nothingness loomed before and she willingly ran into it, if only just to escape her emotions.Humans were more harmful than anything being, wickedness inside everyone. The only pure ones babies and children, and that she had already lost a long time ago.

She floats above an abyss, her conscious barely awake, perhaps it was a mistake to run into the void? She sees memories around her, seeing a pale white maiden in her bedroom, friendly bodyless puppy in her garden.They laugh at her, told her to stop making up stories. Called a freak, called a queer, slurs thrown at her. She sees the evil ones too, but they're nicer than them. Nicer than the ones who hit her. She know now that they are labelled as spirits. She sees a black being in the center, wasn't it fighting with the white thingy at first? She forgot.. Calli shrugs and swims towards the pair, curled up with each other, soaking in her memories. The spirits never harmed her before, why should she be afraid of them? She reached out and evaporated, into magic.

7 posts

ampalaya • 18 March 2018 at 4:01 PM

Shaken but standing, Callie heard the cynicisms of her afterimages. She could never get used to the injustice bouldered upon her. Never. No matter how frequent the reminder echoes between the gaps of her milliseconds.

Outside the time realm, Haentrus' peculiar coldness had been overflowing so he inadvertently gathered some crowd's attention. Soonafter, he 'became wary' of the whispers and hisses. Scratch that, he actually felt annoyed. He didn't need any constrictions to deal with right now that his memory's all tangled up. Nonetheless, he managed to hold back his escalating infuriation even after a flabbergasted woman couldn't hold her volume. Otherwise he would've engulved them with dark magic. "Look at him... He must be a possessor of a Creation's gift. We must tell the Chief," she muttered to her companion, believing Haentrus couldn't hear their chatter. Her companion nodded anxiously and whispered, "I hope he isn't some spawn of corruption. Pray for the heavens he's on our side."

The women fled. He expected some encounters but after traversing for a while, no one attacked or approached him. Thus, he continued searching. This time, with a quicker pace.

He should meet with a certain temporal being. He still sensed her strong presence albeit fleeting away. It's okay even if whom he would've caught was not really her. Her shadow would do. All he need is a timeline.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 March 2018 at 5:41 PM

Sapphire Continent: (another weakness of Lexa is that she can't teleport to high altitudes)

The barren land was only of cracked concrete and smoke. Lexa managed to escape the explosion but she was tired and needed a rest. She slept for a few hours and went searching for food in the forest, finding only a couple of rather bitter berries. She gagged and almost threw up, but forced it down her throat. She heard something coming from above that sounded like a bird. It was about the size of a wildcat but it was flying. A griffin? She thought. But there's no rider. Before Lexa could look at it closely, it swooped over a cliff and didn't come back. She decided to climb it, curious to see who the owner was. There were many jagged rocks sticking out of the side, making it a dangerous obstacle yet also easier to climb. Almost at the top, she pulled out a sword just in case and continued to climb with one arm. She saw the griffin perched over the top, who stared at her for a long moment but then screeched again and turned around. A few seconds later, she heard the concrete at the bottom rumble as a thick, black rope pierced the ground. It started to head towards Lexa. As it grew larger, she noticed that it was covered in large, bright pink thorns dripping with what seemed like poison and the surface seemed bumpy and leathery. She dodged it but more came. She teleported to the ground and sliced at them, oozing out some sort of liquid. Not paying attention to what was behind her, a thorn scratched her right shoulder, wincing as she saw it swell rapidly and become pink. "What do you want?" She yelled angrily at the top of cliff. Her right arm became numb but she fought it. A tall figure jumped over the ledge. It was a girl around her age, with long, each black hair and pink eyes.
"Did you try to attack my griffin?" She asked, studying Lexa closely with her arms crossed.
"No... I just wanted to see who the rider was. And who are you? And can you make this swelling go away?"
"That doesn't matter. And only if I can trust you. Who are you?" The stranger asked.
"Lexa..." she was about to add more but pain took over the numbness and her vision started to become dark."Just please make it stop..."
The stranger opened up her palm and closed it slowly into a fist. Everything went away and Lexa was back to normal.
"You aren't from around here, aren't you? Get out of here. There are dangers that you won't be able to handle," the girl said. Her griffin landed beside her and she boarded on it, and the flew away without saying another word.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 March 2018 at 8:46 PM

@nightmaremoon12 The first post confused me, but I hope I got my places right, I kept double and triple checking with the sign-up thread for the acceptable places.
@wigglytuff @playermocha345 @wolfspike23 @ampalaya

Stevie muttered to herself nervously. She hated the coastal cities of the Sapphire continent. Too many people feeling sorry for themselves and scorning others, or at least those she encountered were like this. Sure most of them didn't even remember her passing by, but she remembered them. And some of those she had passed in Immersia were downright foul. Hardly in town two full days, and already Stevie was tempted to thin out some of the population. Deep down she knew she was wrong, and that for the most part these people were upset of something else.
Still, she was happy that she would be heading off towards Gemrius City in a few days time. Hopefully she could find some form of better work there.

~~~~~

Jordan huffed while shadowing the Harpis, they had shown up in the Charred City almost out of the blue, and Jordan was very curious. Lurking in the Harpis' shadow was easy, and the only option Jordan had at the moment, as there were not enough shadows to physically manifest. At least not yet. It was boring, sticking to the shadows so often, but Jordan was curious it wasn't all that often that a Harpis was seen. At least that Jordan had witnessed, and it was strange.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 March 2018 at 9:25 PM

"Who was that?" Lexa mumbled to herself. She kept glancing at her arm to make sure it was okay, and it was. She looked around. The giant plants were still there, and she had a glass bottle she found while looking for food. Using a large leaf, she scraped off the poison from the thorns until the bottle was full, plugged it and put it on her belt. Lexa saw smoke in the distance and she was starving. She didn't feel like stealing but this forest was deserted. She pulled out her other sword and teleported there.

~~~~~

"You okay, Hawk?" Nya asked in a low voice to keep from startling Hawk. He let out a soft chirp which she took as a yes. She took a slightly charred apple out of the leather pack that was strapped across his back, took a bite and gave the rest to Hawk. She saw in the distance a dim flashing light by a trail of light smoke. "That must've been that other girl... she did seem like the stealing type," she sighed. "Teleporters, always on the run these days."

No need to ping me, I'm following this topic already c:

Deleted • 18 March 2018 at 9:47 PM

Calli walked out onto the rooftop of a house, she felt hungry as she coalesced into her human form. "Mabye I shouldn't spend so much time reminiscing about the past. It's dead and gone with the sky right? What a joke, the sky was black and grey, light shining from an unknown source that nobody bothered to learn. Survival was more important now , wasn't it?
Five years since it happened, five years to adjust to life. Seeing a girl bleeding to death was no new occurance.But the situation was too similar to hers..it hit too close to home.

Rumble, Grrowl. "Oh, my stomach calls,time to get some food." Calli mumbles to herself.
She stepped off and hit the ground, tucking and rolling like always. It wouldn't do well for anyone to die from fall impact, right?
She strolls through the empty streets of Immersia, taking note to be cautious of the vermin that stray the area.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 March 2018 at 11:23 PM

@playermocha345 shall our characters meet?😃

My characters have some food.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 March 2018 at 1:55 AM

@playermocha345 @thebrokenvibe
@ampalaya - boi (or gril) ur doing a little bit of godmoddy controlling my chars

~

Haentrus wanted to go and follow this peculiar woman, but she had already fled.
"Great. I'm still left alone by myself. Nobody will even bother with a ragged immortal from ancient blood like me." He sighed, before sitting on top of a pile of rubble.
On his neck was a small locket, which opened up to a picture of a young blue haired girl named Cesca. He was told that she had one day came into the Ancient Realm. With the help of his sister, Astren, he managed to help her live as a mortal living with immortals. Cesca had managed to help him grow as a leader for the Ancient Realm. One day, she had disappeared with only one trace of herself - the locket.
"I know that you're out there in the skies." He said to himself. "Cesca Aspaza, a mortal living with immortals, I..."

"Haeny Haen!" A girl called out from far away. Haentrus perked up his head and saw none other than Callie Aquara. "Figured you'd be sulking."

"How did you find me...?" Haentrus asked softly. "I last saw you five years ago. I started searching for you, but I couldn't find you. Have you traveled into the future?"

"No. I didn't. How's your head, though?" She questioned Haen for a little bit.

"It's a bit foggy, but I think I can still piece up some parts." He responded. "What caused the Cataclysm, though?"

"Someone whose power was amplified by the Space Destruction. A black stone in a white box." Callie answered. "I can't exactly tell you who it is, exactly. If I told you, then you'd be surprised."

"And this weird device with a stone embedded in the middle of my chest? What about it?"

"It's something I expect you to find out yourself," she responded, "because even I can't tell you what it is." Soon enough, Callie slowly backed away from Haentrus, as if she's leaving him again.
"I'm heading to what was left of Hanoma," she explained. "I had a home there, you know. I promised my sister that I'd help her with something."

"Camie's doing all right, it seems..." Haentrus smiled for a bit. "I... I'll see you later, then? I have my own business to do." His wings began to flap until he was already in the air.
"It was nice talking to you again."

"...I'm sorry, though." Callie uttered, before she teleported away.

7 posts

ampalaya • 19 March 2018 at 2:44 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Oops :0
Sincerely sorry about that and major thanks for patiently telling me my mistake. I thought it was okay to add narration to different characters. I just realized I should've asked and communicated with you first (^u^ ; )v

@brokenvibe @playermocha345 @wigglytuff @wolfspike23
Everyone please inform me too if I'm kind of breaking a rule or if I'm being insensible. I don't want to cause misunderstandings ☹️

______ _ ______ _

Topaz Continent:

Beside its scattered clothes and armor, a ghoul was dipping its ankles by the edge of a contaminated lake.

"I'm still famished, Si Wan... Rather, I'll call you Swan since you were gracefully floating on this lake."

A while passed without receiving a reply, it removed its feet from the murky water to scootch closer to its silent converser.

"You're such a reticent individual, Swan," the ghoul solemnly said. "I bet you used to be profound in giving advices."

It rested Swan's head on its lap then frowned on the latter's sleeping eyes and frozen lips. "Let me give you a postmortem advice. Stay asleep and don't end up like me, okay? Being a ghoul isn't as good as a second life. You'd turn into an enslaved beast and get to be named horribly."

It snickered at the thought of telling its name aloud. "Mine's Thorn-flawed," it chuckled, "hear that? Horrid isn't it?"

Thereafter, her humor was lost again. "I'll be taking your remaining energy now."

The ghoul called Thorn-flawed pressed the tip of her exoskeletal katars on its newly-found corpse nicknamed Swan. The corpse emitted green light through its orifices while decomposing much quicker. Correlatively, Thorn's complexion revitalized. "Farewell," it said to its now nonexistent companion, "Be well in your stay within the Elysian Plains or any Heaven there is, dear friend."

Thorn-flawed picked up its scattered clothes and armor. It got dressed as immediate as the speed of sound. Time to head out of the Bundok Valley, it decided. I might get more meals (fresh corpses) if I frequent the Sapphire Continent as a mercenary.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 March 2018 at 5:36 PM

She found the source of the smoke, it was a camp.
"This is my lucky day," Lexa said, staring hungrily at the meat cooking over the fire. She teleported to the fire when no one was looking, grabbed the roast chicken and ran.
"Hey!" Said one of the campers, an adult male with a beard. Many of the others turned their heads and fired weapons and guns, but she teleported far away.
"Dinner is served," she said to herself.

Edit:

Lexa jumped into a tree with tightly woven branches and dense leaves. She cut off the leg with a knife and began to eat the chicken. This is delicious, she thought. She ate the wings and saved the body and other leg for later. There was a rustle and then footsteps down below. She didn't dare move; she could tell it was the campers and that they were quite angry that they didn't have dinner. She saw that there were three of them, all holding guns. One of them looked up at her. He studied her for a moment before realizing.
"Up there!" All three of them began to shoot at the tree. She teleported to another one and covered one of her knives in the poison she got earlier. As the three men looked around, she jumped out of the tree, flipped midair while leaving a shallow cut on the biggest man's shoulder and landing on one knee.
The man laughed.
"That all you got?" He chuckled. But the smile soon fell off his face as he saw the small wound grow much larger and start to spread. It went like this for a minute, the men staring at the cut in horror until he tried to gasp for a breath but he fell backwards, he whole body nearly twice the size of was before and engulfed in a magenta color.
"Leave him here, and don't come after me or you'll get the same ending as your friend did here," Lexa said, twirling her knife around her finger. The other two quickly ran away. She dug around the dead man for anything valuable and found three gold coins, the gun and a canteen of water, which all she kept.
"Cowards," she said, smirking as she saw the last of the other two campers.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 March 2018 at 2:13 AM

@playermocha345 @thebrokenvibe
@ampalaya

Haentrus took off from where he was and decided to explore the Sapphire Continent a bit. For some reason, everything had felt so familiar to him, even though he barely made it. In his mind was a nearly complete map of the continents, as if he had already explored them before in an unknown past.

Finding some smoke in the distance, he noticed a camp was set up and then someone who was ransacking the place.
“What’s going on here?” He demanded, the chains of his chain blade dragging along the ground. He was already in a battle stance.
Taking a few moments to survey his surroundings, he noticed a dead man with a shallow knife wound.
Shallow puncture, although the man appears to be deceased. Most likely source was a poisoned substance. Haen thought to himself. It must have happened very recently. I’m not fully immune to poisons. I just happen to void out the substance out of myself.

“Dead body, shallow wound, and poison. Is that the best you can do to scare off other people?” Haentrus taunted. “How about your predators? Do you think killing people is a type of sport, or do you really believe in the concept of survival of the fittest? I once heard a tale in the Ancient Realm that a man who once turned himself into a larger threat, forcing the Dragons of Creation to banish him into a trap that lasted billions of years.” The chains of the blade retracted, before the entire thing turned into an arm cannon. “I don’t know how my story correlates to what I’m saying, but...” Pointing the arm cannon into the air, he fired off a powerful energy blast, which was loud enough to make an echo and large enough to be seen.
“You better run, but be warned - You can’t run from what doesn’t exist.” He eventually turned into smoke and hid inside the shadows.

Deleted • 21 March 2018 at 5:55 AM

@nightmaremoon12 it is not necessary to ping everytime right?
@wigglytuff Whyever not. But looks like Haentrus is on the hunt for you!
---

-------
Callista observed quietly from the side, hunger forgotten. An intimidating presence emitted from the humanoid. The large energy powered arm cannon Haentus carried couldn't hurt her , nothing could while she was a spirit. That girl was plucky and cunning, knowing that fear was the best tactic against multiple humans. I wonder where she got away? Let's track her down, if only for some entertainment.

Floating through the forest, passing trees and greenery I finally found Lexa. I'm not quite sure what that other humanoid with the abilit to create energy blasts were capable of. It's best steer clear of him. I watched from afar, and saw Haentus holding Lexa hostage.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 March 2018 at 6:18 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @playermocha345 @ampalaya

Huma was troubled, someone was shadowing them, and in more than the traditional sense. Pausing, they glanced down at their shadow, scowling before they headed out of the Charred City. Huma had what was necessary for the next few days, and they pulled their coat off before stuffing it into the satchel.

"You don't need to hide anymore you know." Huma muttered, giving a halfhearted glance at their shadow, watching as it alongside the shadows from rocks slowly began fusing together. The result was nothing more than a mostly transparent figure crouching under Huma avoiding the sun, to a very weak extent.

"You don't need to hide you know." the shadow muttered, in what could almost be considered a mockingly nasally voice. What nose served that purpose Huma didn't know, instead the shadow glanced up towards them before speaking once more, "I do need to hide, daylight, or really any light, is deadly to me. At least in a sense it is."

Huma nodded slowly understanding the tricky aspects of death, "Surely there are dozens of closed off spaces in the city you could hide in. Why hide in my shadow?"

"Not everyday a harpis walks the streets. Not everyday a living shadow needs to leave a city. I was hoping you could help."

There was a long pause, before they relented. "You can hide in any shadow correct?" The shadow watched Huma wearily, before nodding. "Even small ones?" Again the shadow nodded, understanding washing over the way their shoulders were set. "Hide in my satchel, I can take you to the Sapphire Continent."

And just like that the shadow was gone, a smoke like trail vanishing into Huma's satchel before it was pulled tight against Huma's side. Feeling dimly like this was to be a decision they later regretted, Huma stretched their wings before launching into the air. Flying in their semi-human form was always scary, but fear for what might happen to them if they changed with a shadow kept Huma from doing so. It was to be a long trip.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 March 2018 at 8:13 AM

((Subscribed to this thread; ping me if I'm involved.))

@playermocha345

~

Another presence is nearby. Haen thought to himself. Appears to be a magi spirit of sorts. Cesca told me about these kinds. I can't detect nor harm them in their spirit form, or so she said. Problem is, when you control nothing, you control nothing.
"It's pointless to try and hide yourself from me," he uttered, "nor turning hiding from me. You've materialized, meaning you can get hit. I suggest you flutter off before things turn for the worst." Haen warned, before firing off another energy blast into the air. His arm cannon turned back into the gauntlet with a chain blade.
"I have a chain blade forged by the Ancient Fire Dragons Onytash and Aristonial, capable of cutting through an enemy with ease and taking away their spirit or essence. With smaller blades acting as chains, do you really want to persist your current actions?" He turned to the girl from earlier. "Run, but you can't run from what doesn't exist."

~

Callie had already made it to a small shack in the ruins of Hanoma. Her twin sister, Camie, should be working on various amounts of robots and drones inside. She noted that skill and expertise would take her so far, and soon, she would have to fight her way for survival.
As she headed inside the shack, the interior was basically bigger on the inside, yet smaller on the outside, courtesy of Callie's spatial manipulation.
"Cam, I'm here." She called out, taking off her jacket and tossing it onto a table. Her sister was working on a robot on her work table.

"You don't have to mention that you're here," Camie uttered to herself. "I can hear you perfectly fine. Also, we have a coat rack near the entrance."

"A robot destroyed your coat rack the last time I was here." Callie pointed to where a coat rack was, which now looked like the remains of an explosion. "Did you forget?"

Camie turned to the "coat rack" and nearly jumped in surprise. "I thought I built another coat rack using scraps from metal pieces."

"Figures why it exploded," Callie remarked, before walking up to her sister. "Anyways, you said you needed my help. That's why I came."

"I asked a Callie to come and help me." Camie responded, as an echo of Callie came in from a seperate room. She waved at her original self. "Cerisa is her name, but in the end, she's you. She was the first to respond to my call."

"I can't believe I still have echoes around time and space. I thought they were all dead." Callie and Cerisa imitated each other's own movements almost perfectly.

"Some sacrificed themselves to protect you." Cerisa jumped about, continuing her mimicry with Callie. "Some just lived normal lives and died normal deaths. You know this better than me!"

"Then were were you when Haentrus turned insane five years ago?" Callie's voice turned sharp and strict, but Cerisa didn't mind. Her tone immediately reverted back to normal. "It doesn't really matter. Even if he does try to do harm, he's still not powerful enough to become a dragon anymore."

"You'd think he'd be able to turn into a dragon with ease since he's in the Void." Camie interjected, butting herself into the conversation for a bit.

"The device embedded on him was like a machine that can affect the person's power output, like a cyborg of sorts." Callie stopped imitating Cerisa and vice versa to pull out a projector screen and create a projection. "I hacked into it to restrain most of his powers to prevent Haen from having full potential. He uses half of his potential, but even then is he still powerful. I tried to modify the same device to so I can stop creating echoes in time and space when I use my powers. Long story short, it failed." After her slideshow was over, she pulled the screen up again and made it retract.
"But it looks like you don't need my assistance right now, so I might as well leave."

"Cerisa reminded me of you before you became one with-"

"I know, bye." Callie cut off her sister's speech as she left the shack. Opening up a hologram, it showed her current vitals and status at the moment. She got rid of the hologram, and decided to head to the Northern Sapphire Continent. As she did not have a death like a mortal's anymore, she had a free ticket to go in and out of the forest whenever she pleases.

Deleted • 21 March 2018 at 10:17 PM

@nightmaremoon12
------
I heard his warning as I floated behind Lexa. His words were spoken softly, but they carried through the air and a shiver ran down my spine. This man means business. He will do as he says...
He may become an ally in the future, albeit a dangerous and unpredictable one, but still it's better to keep our friends close and our enemies closer, right? I will be able to hold my ground, but I am not the strongest out there.
@wigglytuff Continue please.
---------
The girl still doesn't notice me. Lexa found the fruits of an aurberry tree. It was safe to eat, but it was naturally sweet, almost too sweet for my taste. She found quite a nice little place but
there is something and someone approaching now!

A griffin? dropped from the sky, its rider jumping off as it neared the ground, picking up an aurberry fruit. Lexa took a step back but stepped in the path of a pile of leaves, the crackling sounds loud in the area. The mysterious pink haired girl whirled around and glared at Lexa. Lexa and the pink haired girl definitely recognized each other, but regarded each other as a hostile being.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 March 2018 at 8:12 AM

The year is 2470, five years ago. Haentrus and Callie stood across a barren wasteland, miles away from each other. The former had already initiated an attack with his chain blade. The latter quickly defended herself and traversed through the area, whilst firing off homing energy orbs.

~

Haentrus snapped out of his little daydream. What was that about? Soon, his entire physical form simply ceased to exist. He voided his own form out of the world and was now an intangible and undetectable being for now.
These visions of what appeared to be five years ago are getting even more common, but I feel like they're telling me something. Something that's been hiding from me in plain sight. Cesca, can you tell me what's going on? After a moment of silence, Haen sighed.
Figures, you're not actually here anymore. His physical form soon ended up fusing with Lexa's shadow. I'm bored, though, so I guess following someone will hopefully cause me to get rid of my boredom.

~

Callie found herself at the main entrance of this forest. For five years, she was keeping the forest as safe as it possibly can, although she was already having trouble. Concentration of creatures here were somewhat similar to those of the Dark Lands - corrupted and soulless. The Plague Guardian was basically that, only more arrogant and lacked any reason. Just thinking about that werewolf caused Callie to shudder. She didn't think she would find him here, nor any of his cronies around.
Callie remembered that a reason she came here before was because of a digital letter that was sent to her three years ago. It told her to meet up inside the ruined palace at this specific day in this specific timeframe. The way of typing resembled a 2017-era person, with a personality that couldn't dare hurt a fly and who was not afraid to say that they were verbose. By all means, they were close by.
"Figures. They would be in a place that only a select few know about." Callie uttered to herself, before she walked right into the forest. "That ruined city was a victim of the Bundok War, but it also had a tyrant ruling over, only to be overthrown by some dumb pig. In the end, it fell along with Bundok Valley, so it was only another casuality in war." She talked to herself, continuing her traverse along the thick brambles. Once she was inside the forest, most of her powers were nullified, so she'd have to walk back to where she was.

7 posts

ampalaya • 22 March 2018 at 9:47 AM

@brokenvibe
My character's heading to one of Sapphire's port.
Can it meet with Stevie? 😊

Edit:
@nightmaremaroon12
I just realized... Callie was nearby. I thought it was a flashback.

_ _______ _

Topaz Continent:

After gathering enough energy from the corpses in Bundok Valley, Thorn-flawed presumed its fill could last the long voyage across the sea. Had a ghoul forgotten to 'recharge', its soul would lose control of its body eventually going maniacally rogue to satiate its glutton. For now, better not worry about the repercussion if the estimation failed.
_
Further Edit:
Somewhere, something or someone powerful entered the Valley. The emission was intimidating yet it didn't feel to be ominous or wanting death. After several minutes, it disappeared. That strength... It felt similar to my former Master. Perhaps that was indeed another Guardian,
_

Without rest, Thorn got past the former battlefield and wandered farther to search for the nearest harbor. At a road, it spotted a pack of travelers. It approached inconspicuously and decided to follow them when it overheard they're also heading towards the outskirt of the island.

The travel had been surprisingly brief. The ghoul was relieved to conserve plenty of energy. I'd rather not indulge in needless hunting, it cautiously affirmed.

The harbor was a pleasant but an unfamiliar skirmish for this assassin. There were unending boisterous incongrueties among the seaside traders, merchants and travellers. It was a fierce combat for the eloquent.

To avoid interrogations, Thorn-flawed crouched behind a fabric vendor and twirled a ripped cloth to cover its katars. It also took a 'lost' robe left on a cart. It then proceed to the port. Just in time, one of the ships was ready for sail.

"Hey, you," a large voice bellowed, "where's your ticket?"

It burrowed its head beneath the cowl before meekly responding. "The thought (to buy a ticket) passed me, I was in a hurry."

The man grunted but he let the peculiar individual walk away since there was no harm done. It decided to remove the cloth around its katars for easy movement as it planned to sneak in the ship. A fellow ghoul sensed Thorn's intention. "Assassin," it called, "come with me instead. I'm joining the illegal voyagers in the smuggler's ship. The sailors and captain there care less about their passengers. We won't feel left out too since many undead are already going in."

Thorn nodded politely and smiled in gratitude for such a selfless individual. "I'm not an assassin anymore, kind Ma'am. Besides, I failed the moment you and the big guy noticed my presence."

"We just don't blend well in the crowd. Enslaved undead like us aren't trained much to creep in broad daylight. I bet you're an escapee too?"

"My recent master freed me."

The other returned a relieved smile, quietly telling her a bitter thankful lucky you. The two proceeded into the smuggler's vessel. Inside, they separated from each other and had a silent agreement not to interact anymore during their stay. The lady stayed in the passenger's deck while the androgynous ghoul descended to the ship's hold. The latter picked up a rope and used its robe to create a hammock. After settling down, it inflected before completely dreaming. It may not be telekinetic but it was sure that the passengers wondered altogether about their future lives in the Sapphire Continent.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 March 2018 at 5:24 PM

@avalon what?😱 sorry I'm confused.

@nightmaremoon12 so Haentrus meets Lexa riiggghhttt...? xD

Annie sat on the edge of a rocky shore and let the breeze ruffle her hair. She picked up a few rocks and threw them, leaving ripples and bouncing several times before finally plunging into the water. She continued to skip the rocks until she saw an explosion in the distance. It caused her to dive into the water and decided to stay there until it seemed safe enough.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 March 2018 at 5:27 PM

@wigglytuff ((He has ever since a few posts ago.))

((I don’t know what to post right now, so I guess you can continue.))

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 March 2018 at 5:31 PM

@nightmaremoon12 ok 😊 should they meet and fight? And will they stay as enemies or make allies? I was planning for Lexa and Nya to team up first, if you don't mind ^^ I'll make that part later.

Lexa heard a canon blast in the distance. She climbed up into a tall pine tree and examined where it came from. She shrugged it off and fell asleep as the sun was already down.

Edit:

After she woke up in the morning, she found a tree with peculiar fruits. She picked one and examined it, squeezing out the juice to test if it was poisonous. After a few minutes, she decided to eat one. It tasted sweet, and she waited a little more to make sure it didn't have any affect. Nothing happened so she finished the one she bit, picked a few more and stashed them away. She heard something above her and looked up to see that it was that other girl again riding on her griffin. She landed beside her and picked a fruit and didn't seem to notice Lexa. She accidentally stepped on a dried leaf and the other girl turned her head towards her, wearing a startled expression on her face.
"What are you doing here and what do you want?" Both of them growled at the same time.

Deleted • 22 March 2018 at 10:16 PM

@wigglytuff @nightmaremoon12 @ampalaya Sooner or later,can the characters meet for a brief introduction? If not it is confusing.
@wigglytuff can i meet up with your 2 characters? Yes or no.

..I watched the confrontation between Haentrus and Lexa. He held a chain blade to her neck and hissed at her.
Haentrus had appeared from Lexa's shadow, and even I was taken aback. Haen's previous words floated back to me, just as I fluttered off. [b]"Try and hide.. things will turn for the worst for you..." [b]

I will leave first. This is not my fight, I have no place in this..

My pale golden dress flashed as I climbed from tree to tree. My hair a stark contrast between my clothes and skin. I jumped and soared into the air, creating small steps to vacate the area.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 March 2018 at 10:55 PM

@wigglytuff - I thought Lexa was in a camp. Haentrus had followed her there.
@playermocha345

~

Haentrus soon appeared from Lexa’s shadow, and already had a chain blade pointing at her neck.
“Hello there,” he said. “If you find yourself unable to flee in any way, that’s because I nullified most of your abilities. We can talk, but only if you promise to try and not run away.”
He then saw some very bright and colorful girl flee off into the air. Scoffing, he turned back to Lexa.
“I’m not offering an alliance. In fact, I can do fine without someone dragging me down. So what do you say? Shall we talk or shall you try and fight me?”

~

After a long trek in the woods, Callie found herself within the ruined city’s walls. The forest had already taken over the place, and there was an aura of silence looming over.

“There you are.” Someone said from the side. Callie turned to the voice. It was a youthful looking vampire who was sitting on top of a fallen tree branch.
“It’s been five years since we’ve last talked to each other. How have you been? You’ve been keeping Serin in a comatose-like state all this time. Callie, have you been protecting her all these years?”

“I don’t know when I should wake her up,” Callie responded to their question. “In fact, I never realized that Serin was in my pocket dimension until that werewolf told me.”

“Very direct, the werepire.” The vampire replied. “I never got a chance to know what happened to him. After all, I fled to the Nonexistence for five years, consuming nothing but smoke and dark matter to keep me alive without the pain of bloodshed. I’m a pacifist.”

Callie then came closer to the vampire to ease up this conversation. “So tell me, why did you summon me here?”

“It’s about Haentrus.”

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 March 2018 at 11:24 PM

@playermocha345 - She was in the camp when Haentrus fired off that energy blast in the air. As a matter of fact, Haen and Lexa were in the same area. He hid in Lexa’s shadow. Remember that?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 12:46 AM

@playermocha345 yeah, sure! How do you want them to meet?
@nightmaremoon12 yup she's near the camp.

Wait is the colorful and cheerful girl Nya? If so 3/4 of my characters are very dark and shady, only Annie that's very bright 😊 and I haven't written much about her yet.

Anyways:

"I've been itching to fight, but I'd really rather not right now." Lexa said. "But first I need to talk to her" she tossed her head in the other girl's direction.

Maybe we should make a PM with all the roleplayers so we can discuss things there, that's what we did with another roleplay 😊

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 March 2018 at 2:18 AM

Haentrus stood in silence for a moment, before putting his weapons down.
"...Fine. But as long as I'm here you can't make any sudden movements. I know how to track someone down in the blink of an eye."

~

"What about him?" Callie asked.

"I was able to hear what has happened through the Nonexistence's whispering. In fact..." The vampire took out a black stone from their pockets. It was the Void Creation. They smiled, showing off their two fangs, before speaking again. "Directly from the Nonexistence. Haentrus is still unstable, even if you took away his memories. If you show him the Creation, all of his memories will return, and we will have another mass killing. That's why I'm holding onto it - to hide it from him."

"I still think he can still be redeemed. Haentrus is just a young child when he went insane. He's too weak to try and turn into his dragon form, and apart from the horns and unusual pale skin, he's mostly human-presenting." Callie replied.

The vampire giggled a little bit, before jumping off of the branch they were at and walking towards Callie. "He's a dragon with natural murderous tendencies directly from the Ancient Realm. In fact, no immortal should feel grief!" They exclaimed. "When Cesca died, he was so enraged to try and bring her back. In the end, he ended up exiled in a time dilation trap that made it seem like a second of eternity happened in a few thousand short years."

"He lost his sanity in the process. I miss it when I could easy talk with Haentrus. When I do now, it's like he looks right through me." Callie turned back from the part of the forest where she came from. "When I was Cesca, we were best friends. Sometimes I feel like we were even more." She then turned back to the vampire, who seemed like they were really focused on what Callie had to say. "I gave him three words to remember. Transcendent Time Traveler. Those words, however, link to my echoes' death. By taking out his memory of loss, he can never remember them anymore. I can't bring them back, because if I do, he'll become the same again..."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 March 2018 at 5:53 PM

@playermocha345 I think Avalon was a mis-ping.
@ampalaya That's fine, Stevie is currently in Immersia.

Stevie halted in place as she was abruptly shoved by one of the towns citizens. Biting back a sharp retort, and finally at her breaking point, she spun around and began following the person who shoved her, forcing her energy into her being forgettable. She had enough sense left to track down the person, a woman she learned, and was left to follow at a short range. She was able to watch as the woman stepped on the toes of those less fortunate, and scoffed when others would pass in front of her. Following the lady into the street between two buildings Stevie threw up her cowl and hood of her cloak before dropping her "invisibility" as the lady ended beside the door into one of the buildings. Teleporting herself to just behind the woman, she dropped a doppelganger in her place, encouraging the fake to leave the street and continue walking.

Stevie shoved the woman into the door she was struggling to open pinning her down. "You entitled excuses for humans, always ignoring those around you, trying to see if throwing people out of your way will make you seem like a bigger person." she hissed, drawing a dagger. "What would happen if you vanished?" she asked, the dagger hanging loosely between the two. The lady's eyes widened, watching the blade as it swung. "Who would care if you never came home?"

Crying now, the woman began to yell drawing attention from passers by. Stevie bit her tongue before she spotted a low-hanging roof. Teleporting up to there, leaving the woman behind, she took off at a run, conjuring another double to head the other way while she went off to hide. Foolish, she was foolish, she let her emotions overrun her once more, and had almost seriously harmed someone. She could only hope she could leave the town tonight, ideally without too much struggling.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 6:25 PM

@nightmaremoon12
"So, what do you want anyways?" Said the girl to Nya (this is in her perspective now.)
"I just want some food," she said, rolling her eyes. "You know what, I'll just take some and leave,"

"Anyways, who are you and what do you need to tell me?" Lexa said to the stranger.