Will You Do It?

in Forum Games

Deleted • 8 March 2018 at 10:02 PM

You may be familiar with this game.

Will You Do It is a simple game. The person above you says a situation like ' You can have a million dollars but you must give 18 dollars to charity each day.' and you say will you do it. Example:

Person A: You cannot become fat, but, you are allergic to cocolate, candy, and chips. Will you do it?

Person B: No! You can have 1000000 dollars but you get robbed (sucsessfully) every night.

Person C: Sure. ...

And so on.

I'll start:

You can have the most luxurious house, but you cannot be comfortable. Will you do it?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 March 2018 at 5:09 PM

No! What's the point?

You can have all world's knowledge but you cannot be intelligent or wise. Will you do it?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 19 March 2018 at 10:42 PM

No.

You can be famous but lonely and sad.

Female
1,862 posts

chaotictreat • 21 March 2018 at 3:35 AM

No, I think it would be weird being famous anyway.

You can live to be 100 but all your friends and family will die at 50. Will you do it?

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 21 March 2018 at 7:47 AM

No way!

You can run at the speed of light, but can't run anywhere else but in the confines of your own back yard.

Female
285 posts

asteria • 21 March 2018 at 12:30 PM

No, what's the point?

Someone can love you more than anyone ever before, but that person would be totally not in your type. Will you do it?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 21 March 2018 at 6:24 PM

No.

You can have any toy you want, but it’s a secondhand one.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 21 March 2018 at 7:53 PM

Yes. πŸ˜ƒ

You can have whatever food you want, whenever you want, but you will never be hungry. Will you do it?

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 21 March 2018 at 8:00 PM

Yes πŸ˜‹ Who said I had to be hungry? I enjoy every food no matter what situation~ besides.... I actually eat a lot even though I'm not hungry xDDD

You can turn young again and be immortal, but will never learn how to grow old. And you'll be too short to go on certain rides at amusement parks xD

Female
285 posts

asteria • 21 March 2018 at 8:34 PM

Yes! Growing old doesn't seem fun, with all the health problems and stuff. And I think more rides in amusement parks are meant for kids than adults, being too old is more of a problem than being too young 😊

People you love can be turly happy and never expirience any problems or bad feelings, but you can never see them again.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 21 March 2018 at 8:40 PM

Yes. I think it would make my heart ache like crazy, but it's really all about making the ones you love happy, right? ^^ I'm a hermit, anyway. πŸ˜‹

You can have any animal (extinct or otherwise) as a pet, but you'd have to pay half of your earnings each year to keep it. Would you do it?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 21 March 2018 at 8:43 PM

Half of one person's earnings is not a big cost for bringing back an extinct specie. Totally!

You can go back in time and fix your biggest mistake, but your biggest success will also be erased. Will you do it?

Female
1,862 posts

chaotictreat • 23 March 2018 at 10:18 PM

No, besides you can learn from your mistakes. If you erased your biggest mistake, you would also be erasing everything you learned from it and then you might do it again anyway.

You can get every question right on every test you do, but every third test you will be accused of cheating by your teacher. Will you do it?

14 posts

copperchange • 24 March 2018 at 11:37 AM

No, because in my mind the teacher would essentially be right.

You can regrow and repopulate 100 acres of old growth forest, but to do so you have to live there without human contact for a year. Will you do it?

Deleted • 24 March 2018 at 11:55 AM

Yes. I've always wanted to live in a forest.

You can be in the pokemon world, but you'll never get your own pokemon. Will you do it?

135 posts

laurelprince • 24 March 2018 at 2:23 PM

Probably not tbh...

You can be the prettiest person in the world but you can never watch your favorite movie again.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 March 2018 at 2:25 PM

@laurelprince nooo

you can achieve your wl but lose everything else you have

Female
285 posts

asteria • 24 March 2018 at 7:11 PM

No way!

You can save the life of a stranger, but you will lose your home. Will you do it?

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 24 March 2018 at 8:22 PM

@asteria
Yes. I actually want to move and + a life is way more valuable then a materialistic thing, even though a home is a need and not always a want lol

You can be famous, but you will have to wear a spiderman suit out in public 2 days throughout the entire week. Will you do it?

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 24 March 2018 at 8:30 PM

@Fakeworld

I personally have no wish to be famous, but sure. πŸ˜ƒ
I mean, being in a spider man suit ain't that bad, maybe that's what would make me famous.

(The wording sounds like id have to only have to where the suit 2 days in a week and that's it, guessing you mean forever 2x a week.)

You can fly, but you would loose your sight. Would you do it?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 March 2018 at 9:12 PM

@prairie YESSHH I WANNA FLY

Get a piece of candy every time you want some but it's stolen from someone else?

Deleted • 24 March 2018 at 9:42 PM

@wigglytuff prob not. depending on who it is.... 😈

You can have the ability to unwrap any toy box, but you cannot play with the given toy. Will you do it?

6 posts

weaselcave • 30 March 2018 at 2:29 PM

@wolf- No way.

You can have anything you want in the world, but only for a minute. Would you have it?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 3 April 2018 at 3:53 PM

@weaselcave Sure, I'm losing nothing 😊

You can be the happiest person in the world, but you can't love anyone. Will you do it?

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 3 April 2018 at 4:08 PM

@asteria Actually, yes. This kinda assures that 1) I CAN be happy without loving anyone, so that's okay, and 2) I certainly won't love anyone, so I can stop thinking about it and just build my life with that in mind, and tell all the good people that I can't do love while being 100% certain that's true instead of getting tangled up in my feelings and their feelings and hurting them. Put that way, it's not bad at all.

You can bring one dead person back to life (and it will be as if they never died, as if they're supposed to be alive here and now - no paradoxes or difficulties stemming from it), but one other person has to be erased from existence - again, no trace left, no empty space in the world, they just never were (that can be anyone you choose, yourself included, and no, it won't start a paradox). Phew, long 😊 Will you do it?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 3 April 2018 at 4:20 PM

yes i would choose myself for someone i love any day

you can travel back in time to change the past but without knowing the effects in the future? would you do it?

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 27 May 2018 at 9:30 AM

Wouldnt that happen anyway?

Sure

You can live forever, but you have anterograde amnesia and retrograde amnesia

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 30 May 2018 at 11:12 AM

Nope! I would hate being immortal =3 I don't care about the amnesia part xD

You actually have the power to elect a good president. {This is aimed for Americans, mostly, xD but there's no offense intended.} But they only stay president for two months. Would you do it?

{There's a loophole hehhehe}

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 4 June 2018 at 6:30 PM

Yes I would

You have telepathy but can only read the minds of animals that are understudied by science(echinoderms, lots of mollusks, annelids, ect.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 June 2018 at 5:24 PM

Yes, cause theres nothing to lose and it would be nice to understand what's going on.

You have superpowers but you can't use them to do any good. Would you do it?