More site games

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Good idea???

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 March 2018 at 6:40 PM

i know we have the forums....but i think we should have more site games, besides spending EC to guess stuff. Maybe have a compare creatures thing or battle or race, where players get to enter their creature in a contest and win a prize. I dunno....we'll see. Maybe a carnival??? Not like seasonal, but year round.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 14 March 2018 at 1:23 PM

I definitely agree that should be more games!I wish there would be an event that we could get creatures from previous years perhaps in the cave every player would get 3 different creatures and could be it annual.

Deleted • 14 March 2018 at 1:37 PM

@isathebelle I like the idea but getting older creatures for free is not so great, no offence. 😋 A creature will lose it's value and make an owner of the critter from when it was originally released unhappy.

I do like the idea of "battles" or smthg around that area, @icecloud101. And there actually is something like a fair, called the Halloween fair. It returns every October and you can win prizes such as a Kinump 😊

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 14 March 2018 at 1:46 PM

@icecloud101 - Battles or races could maybe be nice. It's making me think of how exactly they would work - it could be interesting. What would the carnival be about, though? Something like the annual Halloween Fair / other events where you trade things you get via feeding for items, or something different for a change?

@isathebelle - That kinda reminds me of what Chicken Smoothie do around Christmas. During their Christmas event, they have a day where you can adopt a very small amount of completely random rare pets. It's supposed to encourage trading and allow the old, rarer pets to be a little easier to find. I do actually like the idea of these things.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 14 March 2018 at 1:53 PM

@crown
It wouldn't lose it's value if every player gets a different creature.Btw there is something similar to others pet site and nobody did get complaints about it.Every year on the special date you would get only 3 creatures from the cave it sounds good to me !.I know I can't get any CC creature cos cost too much I can't get this amount of EC even I would feed the coves all day(I have others occupations besides this site I can't be here all day long)...or to auction my creatures that no one ever bids on.Besides this is my opinion only!

@sparklefox
Yeah, you're right, that idea was taken from Chicken Smoothie 😊

Deleted • 14 March 2018 at 2:06 PM

@isathebelle Sorry thought you were talking about old CSPs like Shaibun. Because then it would be a bit unfair to those who paid 15kcc for one. You just got one for free when they worked super hard for one. Maybe I'm seeing it all wrong and it wouldn't though 😊 It's just my opinion!

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 14 March 2018 at 2:06 PM

@isathebelle I agree with @crown. Maybe you have to pay EC to try and win CC creatures/retired creatures, but maybe not too much EC unless the creature prizes are really rare XD

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 14 March 2018 at 2:43 PM

@crown
@icecloud101
I just wanted to express my opinion of course!

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 14 March 2018 at 3:16 PM

@isathebelle, no problem!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2018 at 8:13 PM

@icecloud101
This is a great idea! I'm a newbie so I have to pay a lot to get rarer creatures, and it would be nice to actually have a use for the creatures I have.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 22 May 2018 at 8:14 PM

@shadowdragon28
yeah!

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 31 May 2018 at 10:22 AM

I think games that actually involve creatures you have would be an interesting idea.

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 18 July 2018 at 8:31 AM

i agree

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 18 July 2018 at 10:52 PM

@icecloud101
I would love if we had a battling game! That would be epic. We actualy had a battling system going (which I thought was great) back in 2016 with the Asteroid Plot. I hope the staff bring it back some day.

*hint hint*
@ian
@mastergemma
@orderedchaos

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 19 July 2018 at 5:52 AM

@fakeworld
really? so cool

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 19 July 2018 at 8:32 PM

@icecloud101
Yess, and I loved every bit of it. I hope they bring them back so you can get to experience the fun I had lol.