Female
53 posts

nevermore • 27 February 2018 at 4:34 PM

Hello. This is my first giveaway on here so please bare with me. Thank you. I have been away working on a term paper for a few days and some of my darling babies are hungry. So here’s how the give away works: every one who feeds all of my darling creatures will receive a large to medium group of surprise cave commons. Your surprise may include any of the following creatures: Canosh, Pthali, Rosse, Puffup, Kesko, Dorrup, Marlay, Maser, Cosmomon, and a few other species. If I get more than 10 people to participate I will enter all of you into a raffle for a Lan, Yervosa, and Dalahart. This will end tomorrow @ 4:00 EST

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 27 February 2018 at 4:38 PM

@nevermore
Please make sure that your contest follows the rules as outlined in the starred topic. In particular:

- A deadline or method by which the contest/giveaway ends should be clearly stated in the first post. The deadline can be a date, a certain amount of stats that a creature gains, etc. Contests/giveaways should not have their finishing date extended subsequent to the event starting.

Please add an end date or condition to this giveaway.