Ask a question

in Forum Games

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 February 2018 at 7:21 AM

Answer the question of user above you and ask your own question 😊 The questions can be about anything, but please don't ask about anything private or inapropriate. Also, don't ping a person you want to answer, since some people may not want to reveal certain things, just let the next person to post answer your question.

Me first:
What is the wisest thing you were ever told?

Male
16 posts

ark0flight • 27 February 2018 at 8:30 AM

You can't change the hours in a day, or the days in your life. But you change how you spend them.

If you could go anywhere in the world for a week all expenses paid vacation, where would you go?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 February 2018 at 8:41 AM

To my hometown I had to move out from. I miss it. Propably a dumb answer, but oh well

Is there a movie, book, song, video game or other piece of culture that you could say changed your life?

Male
16 posts

ark0flight • 27 February 2018 at 11:33 AM

Several books including The Bible, Enders game, Cheaper by the dozen. Several movies including, The Lord of the Rings, and Independance Day, Kingdom of Heaven, Braveheart, (the speeches).

If you could had to choose between getting a million dollars now, or 5 million in 3 years which would you choose?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 February 2018 at 3:38 PM

5 millions in 3 years, since that's as much as I need to finish school and be able to move out. As things are now my mother would just steal everything

Who is your favourite fictional character and why? 😊

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 27 February 2018 at 7:15 PM

My favorite fictional character would probably be either Leafpool from the Warriors series or Bilbo from The Hobbit 😋

What is your greatest fear?

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 27 February 2018 at 7:43 PM

I'm afraid of a lot of things, but a big one is car accidents... you just never know when an outing can be ruined by one reckless person, you know? *shudder*

What's the last dream you had that you remember?

Deleted • 27 February 2018 at 8:01 PM

When I had to find a snake charm, Wolf charm, Tiger charm, and a Dragon Charm. I had to make my own map. My friends showed me where the Snake charm was but after that, the dream ended.

What's the longest time you have been grounded?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 February 2018 at 9:40 PM

A week, thankf

Wait. I’m probably bring grounded forever, cause my mom and dad said I can’t watch gaming vids. They say it’s way better to do it myself than watch other people play. -_-

What’s your favorite Pokémon? (Ikr)

Female
285 posts

asteria • 28 February 2018 at 9:22 AM

Hmm, I have a lot 😊 Mew, Blastoise, Delphox, Lucario, Groudon...

What is your guilty pleasure? 😊

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 28 February 2018 at 8:43 PM

...definitely chocolate.

What's your favorite creature on EggCave?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 2 March 2018 at 11:38 AM

@animal_8_namer I have a few: Motjaa, Nyankh, Tidnab, Mystic, Saurogapi, Naharian, Grisal, Ignalt, Garast, Battyrus... *hours later* Oh, and I like Minoete too 😊

What is the most crazy thing you have ever done?

156 posts

warghost141 • 2 March 2018 at 12:08 PM

@asteria
Gone through a golf course when its raining and got stuck through the mud half way through, lost my shoes and had to walk home bare footed after school, worst thing my school coach just went past, i was super embarrassed lol

you you have a favorite pokemon?

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 2 March 2018 at 3:59 PM

@warghost141 Absol!
What is something you believed as a young child and realized was completely wrong when you got older?

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 2 March 2018 at 4:38 PM

@icedmagma I believed that sitting too close to the TV would ruin your eyes...it doesn't...

What's your most awkward moment?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 4 March 2018 at 7:02 PM

@animal_8_namer Seeing how no one seems to answer... No surprise... Well, I have an awkward moment every time I open my mouth or step out of my house, but there are few notable ones. Like that time when my bff invited me to her birthday party and I completly forgot, reminded myself the next day. Or that one when one girl from my class told me she has a girlfriend and I started laughing because I was so shocked. Or that one when as a kid I was telling people that I don't wear underwear because I thought it was funny. Or that one which I can't bring myself to talk about...

Did you ever have a crush on a famous person? Who was that?

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 5 March 2018 at 6:22 PM

@asteria *cough* shawn mendes *coughcoughcoughcough*

What's your favorite website?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 5 March 2018 at 6:37 PM

@animal_8_namer I think currently Eggcave and YouTube. Many websites I liked either disappeared or are not as good as they used to.

Which of your achivements are you the most proud of?

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 5 March 2018 at 8:09 PM

@asteria Oooohhhh that's a hard one...probably getting all A's in school...until this year...because I got a B+ in math...*screech*

What's a bad habit you used to have?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 7 March 2018 at 7:14 PM

@animal_8_namer I had a few, most notably I was obsessed with all things in my room being on their place, not even a centimeter away. I could've spend half hour making sure one object is in the correct position. Another things were that I liked to plan things out way too much and tried to make my body beautiful by excessive clothes and body painting. Sometimes I was way too used to some objects. But I worked on it and currently I don't have these problems. My worst current habit I think is that I think best while walking.

How do you view humanity, what is your opinion about it?

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 7 March 2018 at 7:34 PM

@asteria Wow, that's deep...I think we have ruined humanity for ourselves with war and politics. It's hard to think of humanity without all of the problems creeping into your mind. A little part of my mind always thinks about every problem with humanity; how there are people fighting and losing their lives every moment;how we still haven't cured many fatal diseases; how nothing was ever peaceful even 100 years ago; how someone in the world decided to create MATH and ruin my life. But there are still good people out there (hence the 'Pictures that will give you Faith in Humanity videos). I haven't gotten that deep in years...

What's something you hate about today's world?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 8 March 2018 at 6:18 AM

@animal_8_namer I can't stand the desire for power and control many people have, desire to bend everything and everyone to their will. Freedom isn't a thing in our world really, as long as people keep treating each other as objects without respect for feelings, rights, beliefs or dignity.

What do you think is the way to happiness?

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 8 March 2018 at 5:31 PM

@asteria I think the way to happiness is just being yourself. You'll never be happy if you're constantly trying to be someone else. It doesn't matter if people judge you. There's always someone out there that's going to accept you for who you are.

How do you deal with hatred?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 March 2018 at 6:04 PM

@animal_8_namer I try not to cringe at the person/thing xD

What's your favorite Pokémon?

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 8 March 2018 at 7:00 PM

@wigglytuff ...I don't...play...Pokémon........*awkward coughs*

What's your favorite holiday?

152 posts

chameleon • 8 March 2018 at 7:21 PM

It's not necessarily my favorite holiday, but I absolutely love when it's almost Christmas because everyone is excited for winter break and I LOVE LOVE LOVE trying to find the perfect gifts for friends (nothing expensive, just small items that will hopefully make them smile 😊).

What movie/book changed your life?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 March 2018 at 7:26 PM

@chameleon STARGIRL ❤️ o ❤️

Do you have OCD and if so how strong is it?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 March 2018 at 5:16 PM

@wigglytuff I think I used to have it, I had an obsession with everything in my room being on it's place and not even centimeter away, I could've spend literally 30 minutes making sure one object is in perfect position. But I worked on it and I don't have that problem anymore. Idk if it counts tho

What is your favourite shipping from shows, books, movies, games, etc?

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 4 June 2018 at 6:50 PM

N/A

Do you think insanity and sanity are real or are they just made by humans? Do other animals have insanity/sanity?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 5 November 2018 at 1:30 PM

@naturegirl1999 I think insanity is a concept made up to make it easier to judge people, an excuse to mock and bully those who we don't understand. Other animals propably do that too.

How do you deal with temptations?