·········ГThe Muhnchee | Creature Suggestion |·······

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What color should the Muhnchee be? (Multiple answers allowed.)

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 26 April 2018 at 5:06 PM

@idol
just luv it soooooooooooooooooooo much
adorbs!

90 posts

idol • 21 July 2018 at 11:20 AM

@wigglytuff
@s101_side_icecloud

Thank you so much!

Here are some more pings sorry if they bother you.
Also if anyone could help me possibly with writing a creature description I would appreciate it 😱
@grimwood
@bloom
@thaliel

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 21 July 2018 at 1:59 PM

@idol So cute (:

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 21 July 2018 at 6:57 PM

@idol
The drawing is adorable!!! Very cute~! I'll try to write a creature description as well.

90 posts

idol • 22 July 2018 at 3:02 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Thank you so much! ^^

@Bloom
Thank you! Really? That would be such a great help! 😱

Random Pings~ (Sorry!)
@achimenes
@budgie
@valorie100
@laxerna

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 22 July 2018 at 3:45 PM

@idol
Hopefully! I'll try my best. ^^

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 22 July 2018 at 10:09 PM

@idol

I liked it 10x more once I saw it in color! Very cute. The little swirl on top of its head kinda reminds me of Clefairy (pokemon) xD Not too sure how I feel about the cookie jar, I do like the whole concept of it hiding behind something. Maybe it can hide behind a giant chocolate chip cookie with a bite taken out of it? Just an idea! I love the other two stages just how they are though 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 July 2018 at 10:22 PM

@idol

I'd so hoard these creatures, they're so cute and that face with those eyes, reminds me of cat eyes too.

90 posts

idol • 22 July 2018 at 11:16 PM

@Bloom
Honestly any help is super appreciated! I am willing to give you a creature or something for your help 😱

@valorie100
Oh thank you! I didn't even think about that at all honestly!
I like that idea though! Maybe if I have some time within the next few days I will try to sketch it out on my tablet or re draw it with that kind of design. That way maybe the color difference will come out more as well =) In the picture I sketched the cookie jar isn't such a dark yellow it was more pastel but it was very hard for me to get a lighting that also could tell the color shade with my camera ☹️ so maybe re drawing is the best option =)

@Jirachiwishmaker
Thank you so much! I am happy to hear someone likes the eyes though I am willing to try to re style them as well. I really appreciate your comment ^^
--
@darcy_vasquez
@moonweaver
@mithmel

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 22 July 2018 at 11:29 PM

@idol

You're welcome!
Yeah, I understand what you mean about finding good lighting. It almost never looks the same online as it does on person >.< A pastel yellow would look nice if you do stick to the cookie jar route. & If you do redraw it, give me a ping! I'd love to check it out again 😋

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 22 July 2018 at 11:59 PM

Aw it's soo cute! 😸

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 23 July 2018 at 12:11 PM

@idol
That is soooooooo cute! Thanks for pinging me! I'll try to write a description for it.

Deleted • 21 September 2018 at 10:08 PM

@idol Guess the mods saw it and thought it purrfect for this year's Halloween pet. ❤️ So cute, it really it a Muhnchee!

90 posts

idol • 21 September 2018 at 10:10 PM

@playermocha345

Thank you! I really hope so! I am going to adopt SO MANY if that is the case!!
Thank you so much!!

Deleted • 21 September 2018 at 10:12 PM

@idol You didn't write a description for this suggestion, this is your chance! Write an adorable story for this cute little munchkin of a candy. I think when i get one, the first name would be Munchkin_Candy 😋

90 posts

idol • 21 September 2018 at 10:59 PM

@playermocha345

I'm not surr I would be able to write a good description 😱 plus if it is mine I would love for someone else to get the chance to get one too by writing a wonderful little description. ❤️

Female
23 posts

twinqie • 22 September 2018 at 2:15 AM

@idol

Congrats!! It looks adorable and I can't wait to adopt ~tons~ of them!