Your phone tells a story! (Only for mobile)

in Forum Games

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2018 at 1:56 PM

Here is how it works, just start typing! 😊

Actual instructions:

Pick a word to start your story with, and then hit the space bar. Next tap any of the options above your keyboard, these are from your phone predicting what you will type.

Rules:
1. You can only type the first word.
2. You can end your sentence at any point.
3. You can add punctuation.
4. You can end the paragraph at any point.
5. No profanity, please follow the form rules for eggcave.

I'll go first, the only word I typed was 'where'. Will it make sense!?

-
Where are we going to be, I have a migraine. We are making progress on the lookout mountain view and I think I can do it tomorrow.
-

Hahaha not really.

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 5 February 2018 at 3:11 PM

Where are they? Still haven't received the following week in the ally, the same time controlled by the boss of an object when unopposed the first place.

The punctuation was added by me. This seems like a funny game, though.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2018 at 8:49 PM

@sparklefox

Hahaha yours sounds like you are kidnaping someone.

Yeah, you are allowed/supposed to add punctuation, else it won't make sense.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 February 2018 at 9:02 PM

Just don’t let the fox say hello. I’m not very sure I can do it. I have no idea how to do that but I’m sure you can find a way.

Lol

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2018 at 9:04 PM

@iris1929578

Haha, how dare that fox say hello, don't even let him. Lol

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 February 2018 at 9:09 PM

@nkiay

Haha, let’s try another!

Come on down to get a free gift! I love this place and the service was excellent. I’m not really sure what the other items are, but they do not have any more.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2018 at 9:13 PM

@iris1929578

Oh my gosh! That's perfect! Lol I'll try another one.

-
Let's go for it! I will keep you updated on the game. We are going to be in the office tomorrow morning, at least you can do that.
-

Ha, so snarky.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 February 2018 at 9:22 PM

Why do you think I should be able to get a hold of the guy who was the one who is going to be a little late to the party? I will be there at the same time, I don't have a car. So I can get it to me by the end of the day. But I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2018 at 9:30 PM

-Why did you send me this email from your mailing list? I'm sorry for making sweet potatoes in my hair. We could meet for coffee or something, you have to tell them to go with the turtle and the boys. -

What!? Ahahaha, why am I making sweet potatoes in my hair? And who is this turtle?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 10 February 2018 at 8:15 PM

@nkaiy

Who makes sweet potatoes in their hair?

Have you ever had a bad day at school? I’m so sad that I have a lot of people. I have no problem getting my stuff to go look in my inventory.

So it went from having a bad day at school to something sounding like Minecraft.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 10 February 2018 at 8:26 PM

@iris1929578

I do apparently! Hahahah

I like that you are sad to have so many people. Hahah, friends are bad apparently. 😉

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 February 2018 at 8:29 PM

Okay, here goes (I do this when texting my friends and it confuses them so much xD)

I will have to be the best of the best wishes for the best wishes to the family members family and sharing our family members family and sharing wonderful wonderful family and sharing wonderful family sharing

Okay that was just about wonderfulness and family members ^^"

Deleted • 11 February 2018 at 1:26 AM

Horses are the same thing. They have a good night and the best friends ever. Also, horses are the best friends.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 February 2018 at 5:03 AM

hello there were not the other people in this week and the end at the end at the United Nations.i think that I am going to be a little bitten more.

ill admit this was done on my laptop but the onscreen keyboard literally is as messed up as a mobiles lol 😋

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 February 2018 at 9:24 AM

This looks like a fun game 😊

We are in state doing something for everyone interested until end life, no only from one company.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 February 2018 at 8:18 PM

-
Fight the angel, to get a chance to talk with me. I'm not good enough for you without the light. Thanks for letting me know I will be fine with him.
-

What. The. Heck. That one was weird...

Deleted • 18 February 2018 at 8:58 PM

If you have to be there, You must be able to get it. It was like a good day and I will get it.

8 posts

sara091688 • 18 February 2018 at 8:59 PM

Someone has to get you to get where u want to go.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 February 2018 at 10:58 PM

Jumping on my back to a wall and I just saw the two tabs on my main screen on the other tab I was on my iPad it is a good app for my phone to be able and it doesn’t work but it doesn’t work I don’t want it on the 22nd I don’t want it I just can’t find anything I want it from the other tab I just found out I have to get it and I have it on the phone with it all over and went back and it doesn’t really matter what it happens I just can’t find anything I want it from the other tab and it is just a lot to get extra to it and it is a lot more to get.

Too lazy to add punctuation.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 27 February 2018 at 12:52 AM

Loving you always, have to be at work. I will be there at all-I just want to be sure I have the right to be mad at me for not being able to get a hold of the guy who was the guy who was the guy who was the guy...

*Well I see what my phone wants me to say. Sidenote, I tried doing this again just for kicks and it always devolved into me not being able to get ahold of the guy who was the guy who was the guy,

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 27 February 2018 at 9:42 PM

@icedmagma

You don't have to pick the center or first option that comes up. You can pick any. That way you don't get stuck on repeat, and you can get it to make a bit of sense.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 27 February 2018 at 9:47 PM

@nkiay That makes more sense! I must have missed that bit 😋 I'll give it another go then.

Did they give you handouts for the worst Commander ever? I'm just not sure if that makes any sense. You can do it on my phone, but hun that's not helpful. I will be able to make it in the morning when you do it.

That's much better!!

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 27 February 2018 at 9:53 PM

Just let me know what to do. You should be able to make it to the game tonight. With splotchy dyed hair cut and I think it might be the best one yet.

Lol

Female
3 posts

mockingjay1 • 5 July 2018 at 1:18 PM

Have a nice weekend and then I have to go home to the school and again I will be home by five or five or five or seven so if you’re still at the house I will have to go get some lunch and go to the gym.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 July 2018 at 10:21 PM

Manufacturers have also been reluctant about their products for their work and they are not going anywhere near the house or anywhere near the end of this year.

lol My thing makes no sense

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 15 July 2018 at 11:41 PM

@nkiay
OH MAN I LOVE THIS GAME I DO THIS WHEN I TEXT MY FRIENDS XD

Skyfall4 is a great woman who has been on the stage for the first time since she came. The only problem is that the app crashes every once and is a very big problem. Oh gosh wow that is actually really sad. Oh I didn't know that you would be the only person that I would like.

Hmmmmm Sorry predictions I ain't a woman yet xD

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 16 July 2018 at 7:40 AM

Hello, from the first time in the ally, the same time controlled by the wiremeshes to make a lazy day and night, and I will be anything from a range of the recording this time. Will you be willing? And I have a mouth and I will be anything from a wide variety of reasons.

Deleted • 2 August 2018 at 11:17 PM

Hello how was your weekend? Mine was pretty bad but you know that if you don't need me, I will keep you in my car. Life is strange.

Ummm.. that was about me kidnapping someone if the didnt need me

This was done on Xbox, but it does the same thing.

Female
3 posts

mockingjay1 • 3 August 2018 at 2:36 PM

I did not have any money to buy a new armpit but I did buy a new tastebuds.

Wow.... i speaks good English

Deleted • 15 September 2018 at 6:12 PM

I just got home and I’ll see ya later bye love ya I’ll call ya later bye love ya girl I love ya too see ya tomorrow.

Okay then 😊