Games like EggCave

in Entertainment

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 2 February 2018 at 3:00 PM

What are the best EggCave-like browser games out there?

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 2 February 2018 at 3:45 PM

@anabanana

Magistream
Dragon Cave
Chickensmoothie
GPX+ (Pokemon)

are all similar with eggs/adoptables/creatures.

Though Eggcave is definitely my favorite of all. ❤️

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 2 February 2018 at 3:50 PM

@raccoon

Thanks for the suggestions! EggCave is certainly the best, just wanted to check out ones that I haven't yet as well 😊

14 posts

copperchange • 24 March 2018 at 2:05 PM

Habitica is kind of a fun site where you hatch eggs, but it's more for helping inspire you to get everyday stuff done. Kind of a fun side thing.

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 28 March 2018 at 3:45 PM

Oh I will ck those out thanks been looking myself for some new games

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 March 2018 at 6:00 PM

@anabanana

There’s also Pokeheroes (Pokeheroes.com), with you can colect Pokémon and it also has a forum section like EC.

2 posts

jujo60 • 14 April 2018 at 10:22 PM

I really like a similar thing called Rescreatu.
I'd suggest checking it out!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 23 April 2018 at 12:24 AM

@anabanana

This is Halloween
Xanje

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 23 April 2018 at 1:38 AM

@anabanana
There's a dragon based game that I like playing called flight rising, it's rather easy to earn money if you go to the fairgrounds, that's one of my favourite aspects of the game XD
My username there is the same, as well as on chicken smoothie

1,853 posts

purgatory • 23 April 2018 at 4:14 PM

Kaylune, Chickensmoothie and Flightrising. They're pretty fun to play and have similar features, but Kaylune and Flightrising don't have a wide variety of creatures/dragons. Well, Flightrising has a bunch of familiars, so I dunno if that counts. Either way, the three are pretty good sites!

@anabanana

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 23 April 2018 at 7:12 PM

PokeHeroes and Flight Rising 😊
Pokémons and Dragons, what more to ask for? 😉

Y'all should add each other if anyone is playing those games, I'd be happy to add a few person 😊

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 21 May 2018 at 12:24 PM

@anabanana
I'd definitely recommend Magistream and This is Halloween (thesporkedken.com (suggestion: google it first)
In terms of art and things to do plus community wise, This is Halloween is probably your best bet. They have daily games, great login bonuses, dungeons, pokemon-like battles, and a bunch of other cool stuff. There's actually a user (called Kiba) who's doing a massive quitting giveaway as we speak and that's a great way to get started with some awesome creatures.

As for Magistream, it takes a while to get gold but if you want to join I'll provide you with some super helpful links below:
Image Free Gold Mine: http://imagefreegoldmine.wikidot.com/index
Linkclump (open this in Google Chrome 😊 ): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linkclump/lfpjkncokllnfokkgpkobnkbkmelfefj?hl=en-US

Lastly, if you do use Linkclump use Google Chrome because Firefox and Internet Explorer don't like opening 200 tabs at a time. Also, when you set up Linkclump, click the Linkclump icon in the upper righthand corner of the window. Click options. Under actions, click "edit" and set the "close tab time" to 20 (measured in seconds) and shave off seconds as needed. Hope this helped 😉

Male
2 posts

levii • 21 May 2018 at 2:14 PM

Chickensmoothie , Eldemore , Dragcave

Female
2 posts

erosales • 12 September 2018 at 10:24 AM

Clickcritters, for sure.