Battle of the Clans {A Warrior RP}

in Roleplaying

Am I missing something?

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 7 February 2018 at 6:40 PM

{Robinstorm}
I laid down near Leafpaw, keeping a careful eye on her, I half slept, half kept guard.

{Bonefur}
I pretended to sleep for a while, then once I was sure everyone was sleeping, I padded outside the cave.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 February 2018 at 7:15 PM

@iiroleplayii @valleries1 @iris1929578 @wolfspike23

Nightwing:
*She went to sleep very easily.*

Grasswhisker:
*He tried to go to sleep but just couldn't. With all that has happened today sleeping was hard. So he walked out to clear his mind and saw bonefur from a distance. He quickly hid before he could be spotted. He hid in an old stop he used as an apprentice. He was very surprised that one cat found it yet. He remembered when he was an apprentice and tracked the warriors when they went on patrols. It was like a game. 'no. no. I want to find out what bonefur is doing.' he thought and watched him.*

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 7 February 2018 at 7:57 PM

I don’t really wanna ping anymore unless I’m doing something with them, so... hope you guys are following. I am.

Leaf rolled over and went to sleep again.

Jadestone also went to sleep. She dreamed, though, about the newly joined Leafpaw. She knew she looked a lot like Eagle, so she decided they were brother and sister. But she also looked the same, too. Same ginger coat. Same green eyes.

Eagle couldn’t sleep AT ALL. He went outside and found a rock, and began slicing at it so he knew how he would attack Leaf.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 7 February 2018 at 8:42 PM

{Bonefur}
I padded away from the cave entrance and toward the forest, I decided to stop and hunt since I hadn't had a chance to eat, my stomach was tugging at me.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 February 2018 at 10:34 PM

@lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578 @wolfspike23

Blood stared up at the full moon. He growled "Watch out Stormclan, Deathclan is bring a storm.."

Blazeheart fell asleep next to Wolfstar.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 February 2018 at 8:11 PM

@iiroleplayii @valleries1 @iris1929578 @wolfspike23
(My internet went out when i finished typing. and viper kit should part take on the battle on stormclan so he can join stormclan.)

Sunshine:
*she walked over to blood.*"Blood my kits if they get hurt at their age they will die. So how do we know that stormclan won't attack back?"

Grasswhisker:
*He followed bonefur from a distance so he can't sent or find him.*

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 March 2018 at 4:01 PM

@lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578 @wolfspike23 ( are we still doing the RP?)

Blood sneered, "That's their problem that they're weak. We need strong cats. Besides Stormclan cats are weak and soft as kittypets, and we are strong." Blood unsheathed his claws and glared coldly at Sunshine, "Or are you scared of them?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 20 March 2018 at 9:11 PM

Catching myself up on this...

Leafpaw just joined StormClan as an apprentice. Eagle wants to kill her. Jadestone is thinking that they all look alike.

Eagle: Finally, he went to his den, but couldn’t fall asleep. Then, he knew. Leaf is fast, agile, and smart, but my strength is not a match for her... he was excited to finally have her killed.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 April 2018 at 9:59 AM

@iris1929578

Yeah, pretty much

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 April 2018 at 10:10 AM

Sunshine: I am not scared of them blood. I am just worried for my kits like any queen.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 April 2018 at 11:48 AM

Blood glared at Sunshine another second, then turned around growling, "She-cats...."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 April 2018 at 11:58 AM

Sunshine:*she pads back to her kits.*

Wingpelt:*checks over wolf star.*"hmm should wake up anyday now." She mumbles

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 April 2018 at 3:42 PM

Blazeheart looked up, "How is Wolfstar?" he asked

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 April 2018 at 5:17 PM

Wingpelt:"he's fine now. He'll wake up any day now."

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 8:25 PM

(btw, I forgot about this rp! ummm can somone catch me up with this pls?)

Echofur left to hunt.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 April 2018 at 8:42 PM

(Idk I think bloodclan gonna attack soon)
Nightwing:*she woke up. It's still dark outside. She decided to go out and hunt.*