Robinstorm- @iiroleplayii
Bonefur (spy)- @iiroleplayii
Nightwing- @lazyanon
Grasswhisker- @lazyanon
Jadestone- @iris1929578
Echofur- @wolfspike23
Firewind- @valleries1
Boulderheart- @lazyanon

Apprentices: Shadowpaw- @valleries1 (mentor: Jadestone)

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Deathclan
Leader: Blood- @valleries1

Deputy: Eagle- @iris1929578

Followers:
Darkclaim- @valleries1
Galaxy- @neko-sama
Flower- @iiroleplayii
Bonefur (spy in Stormclan)- @iiroleplayii
Leaf- @iris1929578
Blazeheart (spy in Stormclan)- @valleries1
Viperkit- @iris1929578
Sunshine- @lazyanon
Valorkit- @lazyanon
Darkkit- @lazyanon
Shatteredkit- @lazyanon

Rouge:
Nightshade- @valleries1

Stormclan:

Stormclan camp is located on a tall rocky hill, similar to a mountain, but smaller. The dens are caved into the hill/mountain after thousands of storms. Leader of the clan stand on a big boulder, surrounded with rocks and a little stream, to address the clan.The cats call it the 'big boulder'. Many rivers surround Stromclan, water is very plentiful and fish are common prey. North of Stormclan camp is a waterfall surronding the water fall is a forest. Many cats hunt there as well. South of Stormclan territory, is the Twolegs, also a place where Deathclan lurks.

Deathclan:

Deathclan camp is located in marshes not far from the Twolegs. A tunnel was dug by the Twolegs for mining. The cats though found that the tunnel leads to the Twolegs' homes. Cats of Deathclan often steal food, or dig in the garbage, or attack other cats for their food. Deathclan cats, like Stormclan, also lives in caves. The caves are, also, natural formed. The leader stands on a pile of rocks and bones, to address the clan.

Blazeheart, Shadowpaw, Blood, Darkclaim, Nightshade, Firewind- @valleries1

Wolfstar, Wingpelt, Nightwing, Grasswhiskers, Boulderheart Sunshine, Vaporkit, Darkkit, Shatteredkit- @lazyanon

Robinstorm, Bonefur, Flower- @iiroleplayii

Jadestone, Eagle, Leaf, Viperkit- @iris1929578

Galaxy- @neko-sama

Echofur- @wolfspike23

@wolfboy @tavik @wolfspike23 @lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578

anyone want to start?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:09 PM

(im getting a mentor for shadowpaw)

WolfStar:
"Blazeheart. Come to my den i want to talk about something with you please."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 January 2018 at 7:10 PM

@valleries

Yeah, sure. What time is it?

Edit:

I already made one for Shadowpaw, sorry, @lazyanon

Leaf:

Leaf scratched at the wall in the cave to mark a new day in DeathClan. 397 scratches, she counted, which was equal to about 13 moons. She rolled over, planning her escape from this horrible place. Then she shook herself, remembering that she was loyal to DeathClan, and DeathClan only. She couldn’t leave her brother, anyways.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:12 PM

@lazyanon @iris1929578

Thanks to you both.

Blazeheart groaned and asked (like he always did) "why?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:15 PM

(i know this is WolfStar making JageStone Shadowpaw's mentor)

WolfStar:
"Because i'm think of making JadeStone a mentor for Shadowkit.And i want your thoughts about it."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:20 PM

@lazyanon

Blazeheart sighed and walked toward Wolfstar. "Well, Jadestone is a good warrior. I don't know about you, but I approve."

Darkclaim decided that he would go "hunting" this morning. He walked out of his den and headed toward the Twoleg mining tunnel. 'Maybe I can find another kittypet and steal the food' he thought, remembering his last night's meal. Darkclaim had cornered a kittypet and demanded for food. The kittypet had no choice, but to paw other the rabbit he caught.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 January 2018 at 7:21 PM

@lazyanon @valleries1

Oh, sorry. Does Eagle assign patrols? I guess not...

Leaf:

Leaf was craving some scraps and a bone, like she usually does. She went over to the tunnel, shuddered, and went in. Then she thought, this would be the perfect escape! But it would be too obvious... so she just went to a Twoleg house, careful not to get caught, and tipped over their crow-food pile.

Jadestone:

Jadestone blinked open her eyes. Seeing it wasn’t too late, she rolled over and went to sleep again. (She’s a lazy sleeper like me.)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:28 PM

WolfStar:
"I think so too. I'll go and make her mentor now and you can go tell shadowkit he going to become an apprentice if you want to Blazeheart."

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 27 January 2018 at 7:29 PM

@wolfboy @tavik @wolfspike23 @lazyanon @iris1929578
(what season is it? I'm going to say new-leaf, and i'll edit my post if you want it to be something else)

{Bonefur}
Bonefur went out in the forest to stalk some prey, it would be sunhigh soon, time to share tongues and eat, and Bonefur had to make sure there was food. New-leaf had brought more prey to the hill. Bonefur had already caught a sparrow and a fish. He went on hunting until he caught two finches and a fat squirrel, then, mouth full of prey, he started to make his way back to the StormClan camp.

(Robinstorm}
Robinstorm had been helping keep watch over the camp this morning, patrolling the cave entrance and such. She basked in a sun spot outside the cave, her belly gave a small rubble as she saw Bonefur heading up the hill with a mouth full of prey.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:33 PM

@iris1929578 @wolfboy @tavik @wolfspike23 @lazyanon @iiroleplayii

I put who is playing as who on my first post. Can you check if it's right?

@iris1929578
If you want to but Darkclaim is one of those cats who has a mind of his own.

Shadowkit paddled out of the nursery, he was always alone. The only kit in the clan and probably the only apprentice too.... 'Apprentice!' he thought, his spirits lifted. 'I'm going to be an apprentice soon!' He thought happily.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:36 PM

(I have no idea what they get on to address the clan)
WolfStar:
*he got on the thing that the leader uses to address the clan*"All cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:36 PM

@wolfboy @tavik @wolfspike23 @lazyanon @iris1929578
Yeah new leaf, I am forgetting about a lot of stuff.

I feel really dumb right now, let me edit my first post

Blazeheart scanned the camp for Shadowkit, and saw him sitting at the entrence of the nursery. He called to Wolfstar as he walked toward Shadowkit "Ok!" Then he said to Shadowkit, come on little one."

Shadowkit heard Blazeheart and followed him to the big boulder where Wolfstar stood.

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 7:39 PM

no need to ping. I'm following.

Silverdawn/Echofur to a river. She took a little sip and caught some fish. She heard a faint cry in the distance.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:42 PM

(@valleries1 im going to say it's a log.)

WolfStar:
"Shadowkit, you have reached the age of over six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shadowpaw. Your mentor will be JadeStone. JadeStone, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be energy and Eagerness. You will be the mentor of Shadowpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Shadowpaw. I hope JadeStone will pass down all she knows on to you."

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 27 January 2018 at 7:43 PM

{Bonefur}
I saw the kit was getting his apprentice name, I walked into the cave, placed down the prey I caught, and sat down to watch.

(Robinstorm)
I went inside the cave and saw that Shadowkit was getting his apprentice name. I filled with hope that maybe I would be the mentor. I was slightly disapointed when Jadestone was chossen to mentor, but I was happy for the now Shadowpaw

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:46 PM

@wolfspike23

Sorry for the last notice, I changed the clans to Stormclan and Deathclan.

@iris1929578 @wolfboy @tavik @iiroleplayii

@lazyanon (just added; big boulder)

Shadowkit, now Shadowpaw, stared at Wolfstar "Really?" he asked. He looked at Blazeheart who nodded. Then grinned at Jadestone, and paddled over.

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 7:48 PM

@valleries1 it's ok.

Echofur/Silverdawn walked back. She silently watched Shadowkit and Wolfstar.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 2:07 PM

@valleries1 and everyone else:

No need to ping, I’m following.

Jadestone:

Jadestone echoed Shadowpaw. “Really?” Then she shook herself and grinned back at Shadowpaw. “I promise to teach you everything I know,” she said.

(What do we do now, touch noses? Lol)

Edit:

Eagle:

Eagle sniffed the air and padded out of his den and went to his sister’s. He sighed as soon as he saw all the scratches. He told her a million times, don’t ruin your den with your scratches! He started to follow her scent to lecture her again.

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 2:22 PM

Echofur silently padded away to a empty cave. She put some leaves in it and slept for a few hours.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 3:21 PM

Leaf:

She found a house with no Twolegs in it, and started looking for a trash can. Meanwhile, she saw a mouse and attempted to hunt it down. She did successfully, but it was very messy. She bet that came from being in DeathClan for too long. She collected some scraps and started to go back to DeathClan’s camp.

Eagle:

Eagle bumped into Leaf, literally, as he rounded the corner. “Ow!” He shook himself, and narrowed his eyes. “Stop scratching your den walls! I don’t care how long we’ve been here,” he added as Leaf dropped her scraps to protest. “I don’t care if you run away. I’m loyal to Blood!” He turned and ran.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 28 January 2018 at 7:04 PM

{Robinstorm}
Once the naming of the apprentice was over, Robinstorm padded back to her place on guard outside the cave.

(Bonefur}
While everyone was focusing on the newly named apprentice, I grabbed a few bits of prey from the fresh kill pile and exited the cave. I padded down the hill and toward's the DeathClan territory, I figured I should help feed the true clan that I support, and eat lunch with them. I crossed the border.

(Flower}
I'd been patroling around DeathClan territory when I spotted Bonefur approaching with a mouth full of prey, I purred and ran up to him excitedly, tackling him down to the ground. Bonefur looked surprised for a moment but let his gaurd down once he saw it was just me. "Heya Bonefur." I welcomed. "Thanks for the prey again, I'll help ya bring it back to the camp." I grabbed up a few pieces of the prey and Bonefur did the same, we walked back toward the DeathClan camp together.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:08 PM

Nightwing:
*She narrowed her eyes when she saw bonefur walk into Deathclan territory with stormclan prey. She will talk to bonefur about this later.*

Grasswhisker:
*He went over to JadeStone and said."Wow you got an apprentice! How ya catch Wolfstar's eye? He's usually hunting or patrolling!"*

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 7:08 PM

Leaf:

Leaf couldn’t stand it anymore. She had been betrayed by her own brother! She started towards the border line, seeing Bonefur and Flower just in time and swerved to avoid them. She crossed the border line, not knowing what to do, and praying Bonefur and Flower wouldn’t see her.

Edit:

@lazyanon

Jadestone:

“I don’t know, I was pretty surprised by that,” she purred. “I’m at least happy I got an apprentice.”

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:09 PM

Nightwing:
*she saw a cat crossing the border and jumped on her.*"What are you doing in Stormclan territory?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 7:13 PM

@lazyanon

Leaf:

LMAO OMG I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING I DUNNO WHY

“Umm... I wanted to join StormClan,” she said. “I can’t stand it in DeathClan anymore.”

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:16 PM

@iris1929578
NightWing:
".....Fine."*She got off Leaf* But if anycat asks your a prisoner Wolfstar is very understanding. What is your name?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 7:40 PM

@lazyanon

Leaf:

“L - Leaf. But I used to be Leafswirl. Do you remember me? Does anyone remember me?” Leaf was curious.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:42 PM

@iris1929578
NightWing:
"No. I don't recall anycat by that name. My sister might. She remembers every cat that entered camp. Follow me to camp please."*She started to walk to Stormclan camp*

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 7:44 PM

@lazyanon

Leaf:

Leaf followed her to the StormClan camp. She was nervous, scared, excited, and curious at the same time. As she walked, she thought of her Clan name. Leafswirl...

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:47 PM

@iris1929578
NightWing:
"The medicine cat den is over here. My Sister is the medicine cat now. Her mentor CurlTail died two moons ago."*She walked over to the medicine cat den.*