#spread the love! chance to win 10 travels!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 January 2018 at 10:42 AM

so this is spread the love it works a little like gift the user above you but the catch is the gift must be a creature of sorts!. so basically send a transfer to the person above you with something you think they might like (you could always try their wishlist or take a look in their cove for hints). this is a idea to try and brighten someones day up. if you see my post you can just gift a random user if you wish instead (or the person above me). i will give ten travels out every 10 posts (not including mine) that are wrote and will enter them in a random draw so the more you give the more chance of getting ten free travels!.

rules
-The creature can be anything apart from current commons unless a star common (to make it fair and not to overload people with commons)
- be kind to others if you dont like the gift then simply say no thank you and the person can just keep it 😃.
- please dont beg for something like "my wishlist is here please give me them ONLY" this is only a suggestion and it dosesnt mean they have to so please be respectful to that.
- the most important is to have fun!

pings
@raindrops! (haha sorry thought you might be interested in this maybe?)

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 27 January 2018 at 10:46 AM

@thedarkarcher Ty for the ping! Nice way to start someones day!

I gifted someone so hopefully the will pay it forward also. ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 January 2018 at 10:50 AM

@raindrops thanks for entering dear

please gift raindrops not me!!!!!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 27 January 2018 at 10:53 AM

@thedarkarcher lol...

plz gift the next user. I would rather c "pay it forward". Ty though! ❤️

Ping @sodabearjess