Feed my Side #FeedIt

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 7:16 PM

Note: Needs to be moved to User Contests & Giveaways, I intended to do that but I forgot to.

Introduction

Hi there! My creatures on my side account, sadly, have been dying due to inactivity and neglection. {"Neglection" apparently isn't a word, according to my computer.} Anyways, here's how it works: you'll enter a weekly contest each time you feed my side's {@animalliterature2} whole cove. You get five points each time you feed my side's entire cove. If you feed my whole cove, it's 3 extra points. However, if you feed my profile creature, it's minus a point. I don't want her evolving before I can freeze her.

Entries

1. Kaytra08 - 5 points
2. Kokoven1212{?} - Points unknown

Prizes

Week 1 - 2nd stage Nomtuk
Week 2 - A male Globear
Week 3 - A female Cozi
Week 4 - A starred Skreel

Other prizes to be determined.

Deleted • 10 January 2018 at 7:58 PM

I don't have time to feed your entire cove so is their going to be any exceptions? Want to know before I start Feeding. Thanks @animalliterature

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 10 January 2018 at 8:43 PM

@kokoven1212 If you feed just the eggs it'll be worth 2 points. Also, while there are also very many exceptions for my side, if you don't feed the entire cove it's only worth 1 point.

Deleted • 10 January 2018 at 10:10 PM

@animalliterature. Okay and thanks for the heads up! Will feed them when I have the time to do so. Thanks!!

Female
29 posts

kaytra830 • 10 January 2018 at 11:40 PM

@animalliterature Fed your alt's entire cove 😊 btw for feeding your cove, does it also exclude the other two creatures in your "To Be Frozen" Tab? or just the creature in your profile picture?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 7:00 AM

@kaytra830 The other two creatures I don't mind; one of them I'm trying to evolve still and the other, well, I don't mind at all if it evolves. Also, I'll add you. 😸