Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 July 2018 at 11:27 AM

"It's Ginnifer! Come here, I'll explain." Luke said. "First off, do. you have Sweet Kiss or Attract? Those moves would be helpful. If you do, use it on Peer, that evil Cofagrigus who's controlling Cobalt." He peeked into his bag and saw his Aura stone glow brightly. "Woah, do you an Aura stone too? Keep it away from Peer, look..." He showed the Sylveon the book, and how someone could control all the Pokémon the world with all five stones.

~~~~~

Edit:

Allie went to battle class, after posting a quick blog. "We're so close to 750k! Can we do it? Welp, I'm off to class. See ya!" Today was team battling, and she was going to be paired up.

Deleted • 24 July 2018 at 11:11 PM

Peer decided to fight back. He used Protect, then used Shadow Ball on Luke

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 July 2018 at 11:34 PM

Luke used Bone Rush to deflect the shadow ball, then charged at Peer. "We're going to need more help... somebody help us!" He screamed. Immediately, a Pokémon appeared out of thin air. She was a hybrid of three Pokémon, Luke saw. "Ah!" He jumped back, startled. "Who-who are you?"
"I'm Dreamcatcher. I heard your plea for help, so I came. What's up?" She observed the scene. "I see... psycho coffin hyptonizing your friend and tryin' to take over the world." She used Night Shade on Peer.

@wolspike23 can Dreamcatcher have past experiences with Peer? Idk but it seems right lol

Deleted • 25 July 2018 at 12:19 AM

@wigglytuff sure.

New characters:
Jayden: Nickname: Jay, Pokètuber, 1M Subscribers, Pokètube Red actor, Sceptile + Haxorus Hybrid, Crush on Alice
Alice : Pokèface Star, 200k Followers, Ninetales + Sawsbuck Hybrid, Crush on Jayden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

As Jayden walked into the school, thuds, bangs, and movement. He looked around checking out the area. He saw Alice. He knew she was new because she seemed confused. They had eye contact, having love at first sight.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 July 2018 at 11:19 AM

"Long time no see," Dreamcatcher said to Peer.
"Wait... you know him?" Luke said, confused. She nodded back.

Deleted • 25 July 2018 at 11:51 AM

`Yeah.` Peer replied

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 July 2018 at 1:37 PM

"Peer used to be my best friend. When he was a Yamask, he saved my life." Dreamcatcher said. "I was extremely tired so I couldn't teleport, then someone pushed me into a river. I nearly drowned, but he saved me. I trusted him. He fed me and took care of me until I was better. But when he evolved, he betrayed me. Only later i found out that he was the one who pushed me into the river, and then he took my Aura stone after using a move on me, leaving me confused and injured and giving him the chance to take it."
Edit:
"I did what I had to. Be grateful I took care of you." Peer fired a Shadow ball at Dreamcatcher, but she disappeared.
"You did what you had to to gain my trust and take the stone." She said without reappearing.

Deleted • 27 July 2018 at 1:23 AM

Cobalt used Bone Rush and then Aura Sphere on Peer. After a while, the vice principle walked into the attic. `Cobalt, I see you have many F's from your classes lately, and you've been attacking innocent students aswell. Cobalt, Detention!` Ms. Foxheart (Vice Principle, Delphox) Cobalt walked downstairs. Alice spotted him. She ran up to him and asked for an autograph. He signed the notebook and slowly walked to detention.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 27 July 2018 at 5:20 AM

(Sorry for the late response my WiFi's been messed up lately)

"I have sweet kiss but I don't have much practice using it. I'll try though," Ginnifer replied.

She stepped out and used sweet kiss on him.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 July 2018 at 11:37 AM

Peer began to slow down his speed. He then started to look lovestruck.
"Good job!" Luke commented.

Allie was paired up with -- for battle class.

Anyone wanna be Allie's partner or fight against her?

Deleted • 30 July 2018 at 12:36 AM

Cobalt went to the Cafeteria and many students feared him. One student yelled, `Hey! It's Cobalt! The Blue-Eyed Basher! Run!`

`So that's what they call me now..` Cobalt sighed

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2018 at 1:40 PM

Luke saw Cobalt alone in the cafeteria.
"You're not hyptonized or anything anymore, right?" He joked.

Deleted • 30 July 2018 at 1:58 PM

`Nah..` Cobalt replied.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2018 at 4:10 PM

"Everyone's scared of you right now... Peer is powerful. Stay safe, okay? And we should get to know that Dreamcatcher girl, she knows more about him that we do."

~~~~~

Dreamcatcher stayed behind after everyone left. Peer woke up.
"What are you still doing here?!" He demanded angrily.
"Give up," she replied. "You can't get four more stones before the equinox. I know who all the current owners are, they'll defeat you."
Peer fired a Shadow Ball at her but she dodged swiftly.
"The equinox is your last chance, Peer. You know it. After that, it'll be another 9 years before you awaken again."

Edit: here's some of the lore:
Peer is a Pokémon cursed with immortality. That's right, cursed with the long-sought ability to live forever. But he can only awaken once every ten years, from the winter to spring equinox, and he's chained to performing some of the most difficult tasks when he's awake.

But he can be defeated, for after all the Aura stones are united something miraculous will happen...

Deleted • 31 July 2018 at 9:46 PM

Before Cobalt left, he managed to take Peer's and his Aura Stone. `Look what I've got!` Cobalt showed the Stones to Luke.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 July 2018 at 11:27 PM

"Woah! So you have two now, right? We just need to make sure he doesn't get the others and control us. I wonder why he didn't take your stone while you were under his control..." Luke said.

~~~~~

"Why does that matter? I have all the time I need. I've managed to escape the chains of fate Arceus tied me to, so I proved that I am strong enough to do anything I wish to," Peer said in a challenging voice.
"Oh yeah?" Dreamcatcher retorted. "You weren't smart enough to take care of your stone. Know where it is now?"
Peer looked around frantically, but it was indeed not in the attic. Dreamcatcher disappeared again and went to class.

More lore:
Idk if this is fine with you but can Lealynn, Lyra and some other Pokémon have special thingies? They're like specific Pokémon chosen by Arceus himself but they don't really know they're special.(idk maybe Lyra can) which is why Peer was tryin to get a hold of them in the first place. Because like in my form I said Lealynn was special, maybe she can represent the Grass Element of Nature and maybe Lyra can be fire or shadow

Female
3,756 posts

sparklefox • 1 August 2018 at 7:35 AM

Zilla listened closely to the sounds coming from the attic. Who knows how long whatever was happening up there went on for? Time seemed to pass rather quickly as she concentrated on those sounds, wondering exactly what was going on. It finally seemed to calm down, and so did she - as the sounds and voices got quieter, she slowly stopped panicking. All that was left was the sound of two Pokemon's voices. They didn't sound hugely familiar to her, but from whatever words she could make out from the muffled voices, the conversation was rather important.
She gazed back over to her stone. It no longer looked dull and was back to being as shiny as ever. Perhaps she wasn't imagining things, after all. She padded back to where the stone was sitting on the desk and observed it in her paws once more, holding it up to the sunlight. The Chesnaught was curious on exactly what this stone was, and why such an important-looking thing was hiding in such a seemingly random place. Why was it inside a a rock that apparently 'appeared out of nowhere'?
...And why was it her, out of all Pokemon, who found it? Was this significant to anything in any way?
She tried to forget about all of these questions. She was just overthinking things again, after all... Zilla dumped the stone into her waist bag and left her dorm, heading for class.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2018 at 11:58 AM

@sparklefox maybe Zilla could be a fighting type ambassador thingy? That would be kinda ironic because she's so shy, but irony's what keeps the story interesting, am I right 😉

Female
3,756 posts

sparklefox • 1 August 2018 at 1:14 PM

@wigglytuff - That's actually a pretty funny idea. I can try and work with that.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2018 at 1:36 PM

@sparklefox cool!😊

More boring lore 😋
Dreamcatcher sneaks around school invisible and that's how she knows all the gossip and secrets of the school. Arceus talked to her and sent her (also possibly to represent ghost type? But if she does then she knows she is an ambassador thingy) to watch over Peer after all the crimes he commited and stealing the stone.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 1 August 2018 at 4:43 PM

New form:

Name: Lilith (Lily for short)
Pokemon: Umbreon
Teacher or student: student
Crush (optional): Finley
Mix (yes or no): no
Shiny (yes or no): no
Group(s): she doesn't really have a group as she is a loner
Other: can she be in league with Peer?

Feeling drained and perplexed, Ginnifer traipsed back to her dorm. Finley was pacing the room and when she walked in, the Plusle ran over and hugged her.

"Where have you been?!" he asked.

"Long story," Ginnifer replied, yawning.

She was about to start her tale but could not fight the tiredness. She collapsed and fell over. Finley caught her and carried Ginnifer over to her bed. He placed her bag on the desk and carefully tucked Ginnifer into bed. Finley sat in a chair next to the bed and gazed at her face. The late afternoon sun cast a halo of light around the sleeping Sylveon and a slight breeze made her head ribbons flutter.

"She looks like an angel," he thought, not trying to fight the blush creeping on to his cheeks.

After a while, he went to bed unaware of the strange figure watching through the window.

It climbed up the school until it reached the attic. It clambered through an open window and removed it's hood. A majestic umbreon now stood there, highlighted by the setting sun. She checked that she hadn't been followed and wandered off into the attic.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2018 at 4:55 PM

@amethyst_elf448 sooo the umbreon is on Peet's side? Oof that's not good for us is it now

And also do you want one of your Pokémon to represent a type? Fighting, Grass and either Fire or Dark is taken

@wolfspike23 can Lyra be special? If you want her to be which type fire or dark

Dreamcatcher felt something very odd... she went to the attic to check. Quickly, she turned invisible as an Umbreon came into sight.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 1 August 2018 at 6:17 PM

@wigglytuff
Yeah the umbreon is on Peer's side and could Ginnifer represent fairy type? If it isnt taken in a couple of days or something maybe Finley could represent electric or something? Also, could Dreamcatcher, Peer and Lily (the umbreon) have been friends in the past, before Peer betrayed Dreamcatcher if that's okay with @wolfspike23?

The umbreon, Lily, stopped in her tracks. She smelt something, something she hadn't smelt in years. Shivering, she decided to pass it off as her mind playing tricks on her; a lingering scent of a past she wished to forget.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2018 at 7:44 PM

@amethyst_elf448 sure ^^ and her name is Dreamcatcher not Dreamweaver lol but it's ok

Lily? Dreamcatcher thought. What's she up to? Dreamcatcher passed through the wall to see what was going on.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 1 August 2018 at 10:46 PM

The next day, Ginnifer woke up excited and refreshed. Finley was already up and was brushing his teeth. Ginnifered grabbed a water bottle while she waited for him to finish. He walked over and ruffled her hair ribbons playfully.

"Sleep well?" he asked

"Yeah thanks," she replied.

They grabbed their stuff and compared schedules.

"Looks like we have battle class together first Finley," Ginnifer noted.

"Ooooo do I smell a challenge?" he inquired, smiling and ruffling her hair ribbons again."it is SO on girl!!"

Ginnifer just smirked and sauntered off, her tail swishing through the air. The Plusle ran to catch up with her. They walked down to breakfast chatting and betting on who was going to win their battle. After they had eaten they headed off to class.

Deleted • 1 August 2018 at 10:59 PM

@ameythyst_elf448 yeah! that be great. a pokemon who's on Peer's side other than hypnotized Cobalt XD
@wigglytuff Lyra would be fire.

Edit: Help me.. I can't imagine Dreamcatcher without thinking of skylanders.

`Grrr... Too many people from the past here. Won't you just let it go, Dreamcatcher? The past is the past! ` Peer muttered. He made a hole in the school attic, climbed onto the roof, never to be seen for a week.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2018 at 12:24 AM

"Hi there." Dreamcatcher suddenly appeared in front of Lyra. "I need to talk to you for a moment if you don't mind?"

Deleted • 2 August 2018 at 1:49 AM

Lyra nodded. `What's it about?`

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2018 at 10:36 AM

"I know you know you're special after Peer tried to kidnap you." Dreamcatcher said. "But you're much more than that. Arceus himself chose you to represent all the fire (dark?) type Pokémon. Make sure Peer cannot
Capture you or else something bad will happen. Oh, and I know how to contact Lealynn, one of the other ambassadors, but could you help me get to Zilla? I'm going to freak her out..."

@sparklefox

Female
3,756 posts

sparklefox • 2 August 2018 at 6:21 PM

Zilla was relieved. Class was finally over...
She had never always fully enjoyed battle class. She was just glad the 'battle class' she was always timetabled for was basically just note taking on various skills. The "coward battle class", as Zilla would always nickname it.
I'm sorry, I just couldn't imagine someone like Zilla being in battle class without freaking out constantly.
Today's class was all about dodging and blocking at the right times. The teacher noted that knowing how to fully use non-damaging moves was as important as dealing damage to your opponent. Status effects and stat-changing moves could turn any battle completely around and should be practised as much as any regular move, the teacher went on to describe. One Luxray made a joke towards Zilla's personality and shell.
"She doesn't need to be here right now, teach. She can block anything by cowering in the corner."
Although the Luxray did get scolded for this, Zilla did her best to hide a laugh by covering her mouth with her paws.
After class ended, Zilla wandered through the rather empty corridor, making her way towards the cafeteria, her mind still partly thinking about the stone sitting in her waist bag. She just hoped it was as empty as the corridor...

I think she's ready to be spooked now. ;p