Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 July 2018 at 7:25 AM

@amethyst_elf448 no I’m pretty sure the school is only for Pokémon 😋

“It says here that with all five aura stones, they can control every Pokémon on the planet. We need to keep ours safe, or else something bad could happen...” Luke said.

A single aura stone is said to have the power to be able to change other Pokémon’s emotions. Two aura stones, if unified, can clearly tell what each other Pokémon’s exact emotions and, if they are emotional enough, other Pokémon’s thoughts. Three aura stones, if unified, has both the powers mentioned before and can also make a single Pokémon feel an emotion. Four aura stones, if unified, has all three of the abilities mentioned before and can completely control a single Pokémon at a time. If all five existing aura stones are unified, the user has the ability to control all the Pokémon in the world, once the power is mastered.

Luke read. Once the power is mastered? He thought. Guess I missed that before.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 7 July 2018 at 4:47 PM

Ok edited my previous post.

"And this is your dorm," said the teacher who was showing Ginnifer and Finley the school. "I'll leave you to unpack, dinner is at 6."

They waved as the teacher walked away. Ginnifer was the first to claim the bed nearest the window, from which she could see most of the school grounds. She began to unpack things from her suitcase: books, a camera, pens, pencils, paints, and sketchbooks. Finley counted at least 8 of them. He began to unpack too but he had travelled much lighter so it took about half the time to unpack than it had took Ginnifer.

As Ginnifer placed her phone on her bedside cabinet, she announced "There, all done."

Finley took a peek and wasn't surprised by how organised it was. Ginnifer had a big thing for aesthetically pleasing things. She had organised her pens by brand and then colour, decorated her corner of the room with her favourite drawings and posters and made sure all of her little plants (fake and real) were positioned just in the right place to perfectly catch the rays of the sun at a specific time each day. She also loved nature and carried a sketchbook around at all times in case she needed to sketch something. Animals didn't seem to be spooked by her and even sometimes approached her.

Finley's side of the room was much more sporty and less organised. On his cabinet there was the championship trophy he and his Pokeball (sidenote~ pokeball is sort of basketball except it's played with a pokeball. I thought it was funny) team had won a year or two back. There was also a few medals and other minor trophies. He of course had his phone and a few basic essentials for day-to-day life shoved on a shelf: pens, paper, some other stationery and water.

Finley checked the time. It read 5:03.

"Hey Ginnifer, we've got nearly a full hour until dinner. Want to go explore?" He asked.

"Sure! Let me just get a few things." Ginnifer replied.

After shoving a sketchbook, 2-3 pencils, a rubber, a pencil sharpener, a pack of coloured pencils and her phone in a blue and black handbag with a pokeball clasp, they were ready to go.

Female
3,755 posts

sparklefox • 7 July 2018 at 8:04 PM

@wigglytuff - Yeah, that's alright. I was planning on doing that anyway, but I wasn't sure if you'd all be fine with this.

Zilla let out a quiet sigh of relief. It seems as though everyone had went elsewhere, and none of them acknowledged her. However, her attention had immediately shifted from the other students to a couple of Pidgey huddled around a rock. They seemed rather bothered and scared of it. The Chesnaught eventually got the courage to approach them.
"Hey, Spiky! Help us break this, will you? It just appeared out of nowhere, I swear."
She gave a little nod and proceeded to unleash a Brick Break onto the rock. Most of it managed to break away from this, leaving a rather shiny object still intact in the middle. It seemed familiar. The three Pokemon gazed at it curiously, before the two Pidgey eventually spoke up.
"...Whoa, what is that? Sorry, Spiky, you can have it. Looks too dangerous for us."
The Pidgey flew off, leaving Zilla alone. She pulled the strange-looking stone out of what was left of the rock and studied it for a moment, surprised by just how reflective it seemed against the light outside.

She decided to head back to her dorm, but not before putting her newly found stone into the small bag around her waist. This stone seemed important somehow, so she wanted to keep it as safe as possible. She also wanted to see if her annoying feeling of "something bad is happening" would wear off if she relaxed herself inside.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 July 2018 at 8:43 PM

The Aura stone glowed brighter for a moment.
"Woah! Cobalt! I think something's happening to our Aura stones." Luke said. "Maybe someone else found one?"

Deleted • 8 July 2018 at 12:16 AM

cobalt's a mega lucario + luxray @wigglytuff

`Yeah....` Cobalt said. He took a glance at his watch and said, `Whoops! I'm late for my class!`

Cobalt went to chemistry. He was used for many experiments. He was was asked what's his favourite element on the periodic table was. `Cobalt's my favourite element!` He exclaimed

(lol get it?)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 July 2018 at 2:01 AM

@wolfspike23 lol yes punpunpunpunnnn

Luke looked everywhere to see who might have the other aura stone, ditching math. He was lucky enough to see Allie with a Bathroom pass in the hallway.
“Hey, Allie. Have you seen anyone with a crystal that looks like this?” He asked, pulling out his aura stone.
“Hmm... yeah! I saw Zilla holding one. You know, the Chesnaught who saved me from that Cofagrigus a few days ago. She probably has no idea what it’s worth. And neither do you, probably....”
“You know what this is?” Luke asked, kind of surprised.
“Yup. An aura stone. So many power-hungry Pokémon are paying millions-no, billions of Pokecoins for them.”
Luke’s eyes widened. “They must really be desperate for power... well, it is technically world domination.”

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 8 July 2018 at 6:44 AM

Ginnifer and Finley came around the corner and walked straight into Luke.

"Oops sorry," Ginnifer to exclaimed.

She bent down to pick up her sketchbook and stationary. Her sketchbook had opened onto a page that had a drawing of five coloured stones that appeared to be giving off a faint light.

Ginnifer noticed Luke staring at the drawing and started to say "They're Au-".

"Aura stones," Luke responded, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah! I was reading a book about mythical stones and gems when the entry about the Aura Stones caught my eye. Since there wasn't a drawing of them, I did some research and did this, just in case I was ever to dig one up some day. But that's just crazy. The aura stones haven't been seen for hundreds of years. They're probably buried deep underground by now." Ginnifer said.

"Anyway, see you around!" Finley said, walking away and waving.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 July 2018 at 7:22 AM

@amethyst_elf448 um, please don't play other people's characters from now on, it's apparently in the the rules... ^^ you don't have to edit your posts or anything, just in the future 😊 you can ask if other people's characters can do something, though.

And, uh, who are Ginnefer and Finley? I'm too lazy to check... I always am xD 😋

Luke walked around school, hoping to find more people with aura Stones. Did Finley and Ginnifer see my aura stone? He thought.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 8 July 2018 at 8:02 AM

@wigglytuff

Sorry about that. Ginnifer is a sylveon and Finley is a Plusle. They're my characters. Also could they find one of the remaining aura stones at some point?

They two Pokémon continued walking around the school and eventually arrived at the library. Ginnifer darted off to the mythology section while Finley scanned the battle shelves for anything interesting.

After about 5 minutes Ginnifer returned with a stack of 4 books: History of the Pokémon World volumes one and two (separate books), Great Pokémon Battles Through the Ages and Pokémon Myths and Legends. She checked the time. It now read 5:45.

"We should probably get back to our dorm now and get ready for dinner." Ginnifer announced.

They checked out their books and began the walk back to their dorm. They arrived back, dumped their stuff and then left to go to dinner.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 July 2018 at 8:57 AM

@amethyst_elf448 yes 😊 maybe Ginnifer? We need one more girl then I was maybe thinking of a boy or a really evil guy xD But anyways I was hoping they don’t know who the other Pokémon who have the stones don’t know that Luke have the stones. @wolfspike23 what do you say?

Edit: Luke was playing around with the aura stone when he heard the bell ring, followed by a familiar scream in the hallway. He quickly ran to see who it was: Dawn. No one seemed to be really paying attention to her. She was floating in mid-air, and in the air around her there seemed to be some sort of force holding her up, and it looked as if she couldn’t get down. Luke got out the aura stone. The glow of the stone was the same color as the weird magic holding up Dawn.... he touched it and she came down. He quickly hid behind a locker as she turned around, confused. She then shrugged and went back to class.
What was that? It was the stone, wasn’t it? He thought. It was strange because Dawn was in a crowded hallway, and there were tons of other Pokémon around her. Why didn’t the stone pick up one of the others? And there was also so much noise, it would drown the scream away. And Luke was outside in the battlefield, a good distance away from the hallway. How could he hear Dawn, and only Dawn? Maybe it was his affection for her...

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 8 July 2018 at 10:00 AM

@wigglytuff
Thanks I'll come up with some way she'll find it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 July 2018 at 9:43 PM

Luke headed for Battle Class, shaking off what had happened.

Deleted • 12 July 2018 at 10:39 PM

Peer looked in the attic. He passed by a vase, accidentally breaking it. An aura stone lied on the floor. Peer picked it up, and made a small fort in the attic to stay in. He made a little cardboard box into a table, and put the aura stone ontop. He knew it would be good for taking over Pokèkind.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 July 2018 at 10:47 PM

Just as he was about to drown himself in watching the battle between Jake and a Nidoking, something shocked Luke. Literally, he was shocked by some sort of energy. He looked inside of his bag and sa the aura stone, but it was glowing red and cracking with electricity. Did someone bad take the stone?
He was called up to battle, as Jake had won and Luke was going to fight him.
"Well, Luke. Haven't seen you in a while." Jake said. "You haven't been in the dorm for the past two days. Sneaking out again?" He taunted.
Why am I his best friend again? Luke asked himself. "Whatever. Let's battle."
Luke used Aura Sphere, and Jake counterattacked with X-Scissor. After an intense battle, Luke won.

Deleted • 12 July 2018 at 11:06 PM

Cobalt's aura stone cracked with electricity and glowed red. It moved. It got out of Cobalt's bag. He picked it up, going to fight classes. He was up against Dix. Cobalt used Bone - Rush and Dix snuck behind and used Flamethrower. The battle went on for an hour. Dix won as a result. Cobalt sat on the bench and sighed. Dix came up to him. `Type Advantages, am I right?` Dix said cheerfully. Cobalt said `Yeah.. You're up against Luke next.` Cobalt said

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 July 2018 at 1:44 AM

Luke heard that he would be up against Dix next.

Who’s Dix again Dx

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 13 July 2018 at 2:04 AM

Since Ginnifer and Finley's schedules didn't come into effect until tomorroe so Finley went to battle class to observe people's fighting techniques while Ginnifer made her way to the art room.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 July 2018 at 2:20 AM

@amethyst_elf448 huh? Sorry I didn't get that.

Dawn came to tell something urgent to Luke.
"Peer... that evil Cofagrigus. He has an aura stone." She said.
"How do you know?" He asked.
"I had a strange vision..."

-----

Lealynn went to battle technique and had another digital test with a digital Pokémon battle. Her score immediately came out and she got 100%. Jake, who was also in her class, looked at her computer screen from behind.
"Not surprised. Not surprised at all." He sniggered.
"Ugh." Lealynn sighed. She was pretty much used to having Jake taunt her for being a teachers pet, although she really wasn't because she swore that she hasn't ever stayed after class to help or anything, or even talked a lot to her teachers.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 13 July 2018 at 2:41 AM

@wigglytuff

Basically since Finley and Ginnifer are new, their timetables don't start until the next day so they can pretty much do whatever they want for the remainder of the day.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 July 2018 at 3:28 AM

@amethyst_elf448 ok ^^

Edit:
Lealynn saw a ball of blue energy whizz past her. It was a dragon pulse, fired by Jake.
“What do you want now?” She growled.
“Oops, sorry,” He said sarcastically.

Deleted • 17 July 2018 at 4:49 PM

@wigglytuff dix is the charizard thats friends with cinder

Peer's aura stone glowed red. Cobalt froze. Cobalt's eyes widened. He was paralyzed. After an hour, Peer took control of Cobalt.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 July 2018 at 6:38 PM

@wolfspike23 I don't think ink one Aura stone can control a Pokémon, unless peer is also using his own powers

"Cobalts in trouble. I know it..." Luke said. Suddenly, his Aura stone flew out of his hands so he chased after it.

The Aura stone will lead Luke to Cobalt, that ok?

Deleted • 18 July 2018 at 1:29 AM

i guess peer can use his powers. and yeah its fine @wigglytuff

Lyra walked by Cobalt and greeted him. `Hey, Cobalt.` She said as she walked by. She noticed something off. Lyra backed up and took another look at him. Cobalt used Wild Charge on Lyra. `Cobalt is gone now. I am Peer.` Cobalt said in a robotic voice. `No...No no no no no no....` Lyra said. `Cobalt! Please! Get out of it!` She cried. Cobalt used Wild Charge again on Lyra. She got up and climbed into the attic. She found a small cardboard fort. She knew this was the work of Peer.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 July 2018 at 12:01 PM

Luke saw Cobalt, but the stone pulled him into an attic. He saw Lyra, the Houndoom.
"Are you okay? What happened to Cobalt?"

Deleted • 18 July 2018 at 2:54 PM

``Cobalt's being controlled..`` Lyra said.
Peer walked out of the fort. `Yes. Cobalt is now my Minion. Now, use Electric Terrain, Cobalt!` Peer commanded. Cobalt did so. Then Peer took Cobalt's Aura Stone.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 July 2018 at 3:04 PM

"By who?" He whispered. "Wait, don't tell me the person who's controlling Cobalt has an Aura stone...

-----

Edit:

"Were going to battle class next, aren't we?" Lealynn said.
"Then why don't we battle?" Jake said. "It won't be very hard to predict the winner."
Lealynn growled.
"Save it for battle," said a new voice. It was Dawn."Wish you luck!"

Edit because you edited your post:

"No!" Luke said. Now he had two Aura stones, and was 2/5 of the way to world domination.

-----

Lealynn got ready to fight Jake. He had won many battles before, and she was nervous she would loose and then Jake would tease her for the rest of high school.
"Ready, begin!" Ms. Brown said.
Jake took first move and used Dragon Pulse, and Lealynn used Razor Leaf to counterattack. But it only slowed it down, and she just barely dodged it.
Jake laughed. "That's the best you can do?" He used X-Scissor and charged at Lealynn. She quickly dodged but it turned out that he also had a Dragon Claw fired up, and hit Lealynn. He laughed again. While he was at it, she quickly used Leech Seed to keep him in place, and he was unexpectedly tied up and as Jake struggled to break free some of his health was transferred to Lealynn. She used Razor Leaf again, and it hit him square in the face without freeing him of the Leech Seed.
Jake finally broke free with Dragon Claw, then charged with the first move combo he used on her with X-Scissor and dragon claw. She quickly dodged and he crashed into the ground.
“Can’t tell the same joke twice, can you?” Lealynn said. She used Razor Leaf one last time and then he fainted.
“And the winner is Lealynn!” The teacher announced.
In the hallway, she bumped into Jake.
“Think you’re better than me?” He said. “One fight doesn’t prove anything.
“Well, based on what you said before, it does.” Lealynn retorted. Then she turned around with a smile of satisfactory on her face.

Deleted • 22 July 2018 at 4:20 PM

Cinder had a hard time napping with all the commotion. He decided to check-up on the attic. Cinder had a crush on Lyra. Seeing that she was hurt, he attacked whoever was responsible. He attacked Peer. Cobalt used Wild Charge on Cinder.

Female
3,755 posts

sparklefox • 22 July 2018 at 4:52 PM

Zilla had finally reached her dorm. She was hoping to finally relax herself and see exactly what this mysterious stone is, but she still couldn't shake off her awful mood. Still, she tried her best to ignore it as she sat the stone down on her desk. The sunlight shining in from the window reflected rather brightly off it, making it gleam beautifully. The Chesnaught could immediately tell that this stone was somehow important. It looked pretty rare and more beautiful than any kind of evolution stone. So... what was it, exactly?
Sudden sounds from the attic made her almost jump out of her skin. She started to panic a little - perhaps this constant sensation of something being wrong was trying to tell her something, after all. She tried to keep herself as still and quiet as possible as she listened to every sound coming from the attic.
(Is it that Cofagrigus again? Or maybe something different...? What's going on...?!)
She glanced over to her stone. Zilla didn't know if she was imagining this or not, but it seemed a little less shiny than usual - almost as if it, too, was sensing the danger. She raised her shaky paws up to her face as the sounds and voices seemed to get more frequent.
(For the love of Arceus, calm down. It's alright... It's going to be fine...)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 July 2018 at 7:40 PM

"We need to make Peer faint. Then Cobalt should be okay..." Luke used Bone Rush on Peer. "Does anyone have a move like attract? That would be helpful."

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 23 July 2018 at 5:25 AM

Name: Miss Chartam
Pokemon: Ninetails
Teacher or student: teacher
Crush (optional): no
Mix (yes or no): no
Shiny (yes or no): no
What subject do you teach: art
Other: N/A

Ginnifer walked into the art room and sat down at a desk.

The art teacher (a ninetails) came over and said,"I'm glad to see someone is still interested in the arts. They seem to be a very dying subject as most other Pokémon drop it as soon as they get the chance, opting instead for more physical classes like battle class and PE. May I look at your sketchbook?"

Ginnifer nodded and said yes. As the teacher flipped through the notebook she said,"These are beautiful! Truly amazing!"

"Thank you so much," Ginnifer replied even though she was slightly embarrassed.

After about an hour, Ginnifer packed up her things and left the art room. It took no time for her to realise she was lost. The clock on her phone read 7:33pm. She eventually found herself outside in the courtyard. The sylveon wracked her brain, trying to remember which door was the one they had come in through this morning. She gave up after a while and sat down on the ground. Next to her was a pile of rocks which she kicked over in her frustration.

Part of one of the larger rocks chipped off, and she decided to see if there was anything inside like a fossil or something. She used moonblast a couple of times until the rock cracked. She nudged it apart and was taken aback by what she saw.

"No. It's not possible..."she breathed.

For there, lying Infront of her was: an aura stone. She picked it up, wrapped it in tissue paper and some random bubble wrap she found on the floor and put it in her bag.

The Sylveon pattered off down a random hall in the hopes it lead to the dorms. She climbed a staircase and heard noises from above. Ginnifer pushed open the hatch and emerged into a corner of the attic. Peering over a stack of boxes, she could see people battling.

"What is going on?" she whispered.