Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 5:21 PM

Blake.

`This was only one peice.. Oh Arceus..` Lyra shivered.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:23 PM

"What do you mean?" Lealynn saw Allie about to fall asleep. She Pokémon her and she woke up. "Wha?"

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 5:34 PM

`You know when a weird shard fell from the sky right? Well, this was only one peice. There was only two necklaces like this.. Which means, Peer can go to the Falling Mountains and get the WHOLE shard.` Lyra explained.

Peer was spying on the conversation and dashed to the Falling mountains.

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 22 April 2018 at 5:36 PM

Zilla sat in her dorm, doodling away at her desk. She was trying to get the thought of the event with the Cofagrigus out of her head, but it was proving to be quite a difficult task. Her mind kept constantly thinking about the Pokemon she saw getting suffocated by it. The Chesnaught couldn't stop wondering if she was alright after that, if she had been harmed in any way. ...She was thinking about it so much that she didn't even realise she was drawing a little Cofagrigus as her mind was mainly preoccupied with these thoughts.

(OoC: Just doing this to make up for the fact that I might not be able to post much in the next few weeks.)

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 5:41 PM

`The universe.. I like the universe!` Exclaimed Cobalt

`We all do. We need to move before Peer gets there. Cobalt, keep everyone safe, especially me and Lealynn. Raiku, Dusk, you're the defense. Everyone else, we attack.` Lyra planned

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:56 PM

"So... was the necklace my mom had special? She said something about magic while giving it to me while I was still an Eevee," Lealynn told them. "And otherwise, where are we going?"

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 6:21 PM

`Yep. That one crystal can destroy the whole universe. I wonder what the whole shard can do..` Lyra said

`What are we waiting for? I placed a tracker on Peer and Blake and they're already at River Road!` Cobalt alarmed the others.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 April 2018 at 6:25 PM

Cream:" wait can I get someone to help us first?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 6:29 PM

"Sure," Allie said.
"I have a shard of the crystal with me," Lealynn pulled a charm like Lyra's out of her bag. She put it back and put her backpack over her back."Okay, let's go."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 April 2018 at 6:32 PM

Cream:* comes back with CCharm.* " all right let's go."
CCharm:"y-yea! And um cream am I supposed to be out of the boiler room?"
Cream:" don't think there's a rule keeping you there! So leeeeet's go!!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 7:20 PM

“Lyra, where are we going again?”

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 8:25 PM

` The falling mountains.. We are going the wrong way! The Falling Mountains are over there!` She pointed to the next mountain 18 miles away.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 April 2018 at 8:47 PM

( why is no one freaked out by CCharm? He's and undead charizard.) CCharm:" wouldn't it be easier if I flew some of you to the mountains and came back for the rest?"

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 8:55 PM

`Yeah...` Lyra was interrupted by Cobalt.

` Status report: Code Gold - Falling Trail (Falling Mountains trail).` Cobalt said.

Code Gold - Peer
Code Silver - Blake
Code Rock - Team

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 9:16 PM

"That would be great, CCharm," Allie said. "Then we should either move on quickly or prepare to fight, whichever suits you the best,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 April 2018 at 9:27 PM

CCharm:"oh I'm fine with either one."
Cream:"wow I'm glad none of you are freaking out about him."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 11:00 PM

"I've met him before, so I don't mind," Lealynn shrugged.
"Same here," added Allie. She watched in horror as the crystal from Lealynn's bag slipped, and right before Lealynn could say "whoops" a dark figure snatched it up.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 April 2018 at 7:09 AM

CCharm:*screams*
Cream:*punches the dark figure*

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 6:53 PM

Cobalt finds Peer at the top of the mountain. Peer is about to grab the shard.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 April 2018 at 6:56 PM

Soul:*she runs full force on peer yelling MY BROTHER IS STUCK IN A HOLE PLEASE HELP! And thus knocking peer down and away from the shard.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 April 2018 at 6:58 PM

Lealynn quickly grabbed the shard and gave it to Lyra.
"What now?" She asked.

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 6:58 PM

Dix was walking near the hole and fell into it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 April 2018 at 6:59 PM

Rocko:" why hello. I guess we are in the same predicament now. Aren't we?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 April 2018 at 7:05 PM

Lealynn gave the shard to Lyra and heard some chatting someplace else, and her curiosity got the better of her. She saw two Pokémon inside, but it was too dark to make out the shapes.
"Hello?" She called in.

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 7:06 PM

`Yeah..` Dix said. He brought out his phone and called Cinder. `Hey bro.` Dix said. `Sup. Why'd ya call?` Cinder asked. `Well.. Me and another guy is stuck down a hole. Can ya help us?` Dix explained. `Sure thing.` He said as he hung up.

Cinder came with a rope.

`Why did you need me? You have wings!` Cinder asked. `Well, tje space was too small to unfold my wings.` Dix explained.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 April 2018 at 7:08 PM

Rocko:" thanks for helping me my dudes. Now I gotta find my sister Soul. She should be around here somewhere. She said she was gonna get help."

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 7:10 PM

The charizard offered a ride to look for her.

Meanwhile

`Wait.. I know this one.. It's my mother.` Lyra saw.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 April 2018 at 7:10 PM

"Oh yeah, I saw Soul. I can take you to her if you want," Lealynn offered.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 April 2018 at 7:20 PM

Rocko:" thanks! Where is she anyway?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 April 2018 at 7:24 PM

"Follow me," Lealynn took Rocko back to where she last saw Soul.

~~~~~

Dawn entered the room, just finishing her book that was floating in front of her due to her psychic ability.
"Where is everyone?" She asked herself. No one was there and she called them over and over, but Lealynn left her phone on the table and the others didn't pick up.