Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,799 posts

sparklefox • 31 March 2018 at 7:15 AM

Zilla had already headed back to her dorm. She had finally stopped trembling and her anxious emotions had calmed down, but she was still scared and confused over what she witnessed in that attic. She was lost in her thoughts, trying to ponder exactly what had happened, and why.
She was abruptly jolted out of this by noises, which sounded like they were coming from the attic again. She tensed up and she began to listen closely. It sounded like a whole lot of movement, and some rather muffled voices. Was that thing back?! What exactly did it want from them?!
She could feel herself getting annoyed again, but she contemplated whether or not it was worth it to go back again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 March 2018 at 9:49 PM

"Who's Lyra? Whoever she is, we need to protect both of them, that's for sure." Allie said.

(If you don't remember from before, I said Lealynn had this special connection with nature but she doesn't know that it's abnormal or anything. Does Lyra have anything like this? If not just make something up)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 April 2018 at 12:34 AM

(Meanwhile with rocko and soul)
Soul:*takes out camera and starts recording*"so there have sightings of a glaceon darkrai hybrid in these woods. Could it be the legend dark frost? And why would she want to do anything with a forest so close to a high school? Brother Rocko thought?"
(Look at the teasers in the sign ups that's 'dark frost')
Rocko:"I don't know? Maybe she wants to learn? So maybe something to do with the dead charizard legend."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 April 2018 at 7:08 PM

Something inside of her was bubbling.
Lealynn felt something in her chest. It was a rather worried feeling and made her uncomfortable. She opened the window and stuck her head outside to catch the breeze, and heard the voice that she would always hear when she was troubled.
"Lealynn, there are many people chasing after you. There is also another Pokémon at your school that has the same troubles as you do. You will not understand at first, but sooner, you'll learn." it said.
"Wait, what? Please tell me more." She said, but there came no response. She sighed. "What could this mean? I need to find that other Pokémon," she said, determined. She called Allie to see if she knew anything. "Oh, hi there Lealynn! Yeah, I know." She explained how she and got kidnapped by a Cofagrigus (I just realized I've been calling Cofagrigus sarcophagus;-: my phone autocorrected me.)
"So... I should try to hide?" Lealynn said sounding puzzled.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 April 2018 at 7:24 PM

Soul:" dude! I think I heard some rustling over here!! Let's check it out!"
Rocko: "I'll go fiiiiirst!" *falls down a hole* "oooow."
Soul:" you okay down there?"
Rocko:"yea just a few bruises."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 April 2018 at 8:58 PM

Lealynn ran towards Allie's computer.
"Can you type in the password?" She asked Allie, which she did. Lealynn went on the school website and scrolled through this year's students. She found Lyra at last.
"Okay, so she's a Houndoom... we need to find her," Allie said, and they headed out to find her.

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 2:06 PM

Cobalt left to record a video.

2 hour later

`Whoo that was a good livestream!` Cobalt said.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 2:09 PM

Allie asked Cobalt.
"Hi, do you know a Lyra? She's a Houndoom and we NEED to find her. It's urgent. Oh, and I saw your livestream."

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 2:37 PM

`Hey Allie! Uhh the last time I saw her at math.` Replied Cobalt

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 2:41 PM

"Oh really? Cool. Do you have any idea where she is now?" She spoke into the phone."Or just tell her at math that we need to meet her."

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 2:47 PM

`Okay.` Cobalt said. He hung up and texted Lyra. `Hey. Meet me at math class.` `K k.` Lyra texted back as she left to math.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 3:36 PM

"So, did you tell Lyra? Here's our room number" Allie gave a small slip of paper to Cobalt. "Please tell her to come here ASAP."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 April 2018 at 7:49 PM

C!Charm:*looks around the boiler room.*"I feel like I've forgotten something. And someone... maybe it's I who have been forgotten? Probably not... but still..."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 7:57 PM

Dawn hummed as she cleaned the room, being by herself at last. She heard faint footsteps at first, but then they grew louder... and louder... and louder. Then Allie came bursting into the room, grabbed her backpack and slammed the door behind her. It left the papers on a table flying everywhere. Dawn grumbled angrily as she started to pick them up.

Deleted • 15 April 2018 at 8:46 PM

Cobalt took a pic of the paper and sent it to Lyra.

`Ok.` Lyra replied and she went to the room.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 April 2018 at 9:10 PM

"Oh, you must be Lyra. We have something very urgent to tell you." Allie shook Lyra's paw. "There's a Cofagrigus in the attic upstairs, and it wants you and Lealynn for some reason. Is there anything special about you two? Maybe that's why it wants you both."

Deleted • 21 April 2018 at 7:40 PM

`What's the Cofagrigus's name?` Asked Lyra.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 2:04 PM

"Don't ask me. He was in the attic though, so stay away from there," Allie said.

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 2:10 PM

`I saw a name tag. It said 'Peer'` He squinted his eyes trying to remember.

`Aww.. Peer?` Lyra asked

`Why?` Cobalt looked confused

`He was with me in old school and he kept thinking he was cool. He actually suffocated my old friends so I moved around here. I guess he snuck into the attic.` Lyra said.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 3:09 PM

"He suffocated your friends?! That's terrible. But what does Peer want?" Allie asked.
"He said he also wanted me too," Lealynn added. "But I've never seen or heard of him before."

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 4:52 PM

`That could be his brother, Blake. He wants all the leafeons for a charm. I had a Friend named Forensic and she was captured by him.` Lyra replied.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:01 PM

"When he trapped me, he said Lealynn was special, but she doesn't know how she is."
"Oh, I think I know Forensic," Lealynn interjected.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 April 2018 at 5:01 PM

Cream:" how can leafoens be lucky? All Pokémon are equally lucky unless their cursed or something."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:03 PM

"Oh, hi Cream," Allie hadn't noticed the Eevee until she spoke. "Yeah, maybe Forsenic and Lealynn are cursed," she said jokingly.

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 5:03 PM

`Blake wants to be the king of grass types.` Lyra added.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:04 PM

"That's weird. What about you, Lyra? You're Fire and dark,"

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 5:08 PM

`Peer just wants to kill me and take the charm I'm wearing. It was given to me when I was put in a basket and was carried away. If this gets in bad hands, it can destroy the universe.` Lyra replied.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:09 PM

"Oh Arceus..." Allie gasped.
"May I see it? I've heard of a charm like that before," Lealynn said curiously.

Deleted • 22 April 2018 at 5:12 PM

`Here` Lyra showed the charm to Lealynn

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 5:14 PM

"My mom wore one of those, but she disappeared," Lealynn shuddered at the thought. Was her mom captured by Peer or Blake?