Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 12:42 AM

@sheepfox sure 😃

You can join if ya want. We can explain everything and everyone to you, you don't need to read the pages and pages of stuff we rp'd. 😊

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 23 March 2018 at 4:54 PM

@wigglytuff if you wanna do that, that would be great

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 5:20 PM

@sheepfox sure 😃 we can add ya to the PM

Deleted • 23 March 2018 at 6:26 PM

Cobalt called Dix and Cinder. `WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!` Cobalt yelled on the phone. `Glacier St..` Dix replied akwardly. `BUT THATS HALF WAY ACROSS TOWN!` Cobalt yelled again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 6:27 PM

Allie looked around the house.
"Ooh, chips! Don't mind if I do," she said, plopping a potato chip into her mouth.

Deleted • 23 March 2018 at 6:33 PM

Cobalt ended the call, glanced at Allie and smiled. He joined the party. Cobalt grabbed a cup, and filled it with fruit punch and grabbed the plate, filling it with chips and ribs.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 9:28 PM

"Oh, I have a call coming in..." Allie said, taking out her phone. It had no caller ID. "That's fishy..." she said, but picked it up anyways.
"Hello?" She spoke into the screen.
"Come meet me in the attic in the third floor of the school tomorrow at 10 at night," said a raspy voice, and the call ended.

Female
44 posts

stardom_violet • 23 March 2018 at 10:26 PM

So confused... where should my characters jump in again?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 March 2018 at 10:38 PM

@stardom_violet not sure. You can ask wolfspike or lazyanon.

Female
44 posts

stardom_violet • 23 March 2018 at 10:59 PM

@wigglytuff,

Thanks.

Deleted • 24 March 2018 at 10:57 PM

After the party, Raiku and Cobalt found a trainer outside. Unluckily, Dusk was getting her skateboard outside. 10 mins later, Cobalt heard Dusk yell and the duo went outside. They saw Dusk weak and the trainer trying to finish her off. Cobalt dashed for Dusk and used Double Kick on the trainer and the defending pokemon. Raiku ran with Cobalt around the trainer and carried Dusk to her dorm. They were caught dead in the middle hall.

~~~

A moment later, Mrs. Foxheart had come bursting in the room, closely followed by North, with Cherrytail bringing up the rear. Cherrytail took one look at the knocked out trainer, let out a faint scoff and quickly left the area, leaving to the history room. North bent over the trainer. Mrs. Foxheart was looking at Raiku and Cobalt. Cobalt had never seen her lookso angry. Her lips wher white. `What on earth were you thinking of?` said Mrs. Foxheart, with cold fury in her voice. Cobalt looked at Raiku, who was still standing with the pokèball in his hand. `You're lucky you weren't caught. Why aren't you in your dormitory?`
North gave Cobalt a swift, piercing look. Cobalt looked at the floor. He wished Raiku would put the pokèball away. Then a small voice came out of the shadows.
`Please, Mrs. Foxheart - They were looking for me.`
`Dusk!`
Dusk had managed to grt to her feet atlast.
`I went looking for the trainer because I - I thought I could deal with it on my own - you know, because I read all about them.`
Raiku put the pokeball away. Dusk, telling a downright lie to a teacher?
`If they hadn't found me, I'd be caught now. Cobalt used double kick on the trainer and Raiku leaped to save me. They didn't have time to come and fetch anyone. It was about to throw his pokèball when they arrived.`
Cobalt and Raiku tried to look as though the story wasn't new to them.
`Well - in that case . . .` said Mrs. Foxheart, staring at the three of them. `Miss Dusk, you foolish girl, how could you think of tackling a experienced trainer on your own?` Dusk hung her head speechless. Dusk was the last person to do anything against the rules, and here she was, pretending she had, to get them out of trouble.

(thinking about the philosopher's stone)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 March 2018 at 6:20 PM

Allie saw the drama outside, and immediately posted a blog about it.

The next day at night, she snook out of her dorm, curious to know who had called her. She went up to the attic and saw that the door was opened ajar.
"Hello? Anyone there?" She said, her voice slightly trembling. She saw a Sarcophugus there, it's eyes glowing lightly in the dark. "Um... can I help you?"
"Yes, that's why I called," it said in a deep voice.
"So, uh, Mr. Sarcophagus, what do you need? I love to help people," she said rather brightly, contrasting against the darkness of the room.
"Well then. I believe you know that Leafeon- Lealynn, yes," he said. "I need you to bring her to me,"
"Why?" Allie asked, her voice suddenly dropping to a scared tone.
"She has something that I need. It's in her, and I need it,"
"Well, if you're gonna possess her or something, then you can't have her. She's my friend," Allie said sharply, her tone changing for the second time.
"Then I'll have to make you," he said. He reached out his ghostly hands out to Allie.
"Uh... what are you doing?"

~~~~~

Many of the Pokémon heard a scream in the attic upstairs. "Who was that?" "Do you think she's okay?" They asked, but no one knew.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 27 March 2018 at 6:19 PM

Zilla stared at the wall, unable to sleep. She hadn't been feeling too great lately, so she kept her distance as much as possible from everyone else. She felt her eyes heavying as her head drooped, the peace of the dorm at night finally getting to her.
...A sudden scream. She was jolted awake and her entire body was as alert as possible. She rapidly looked around the room with widened eyes, frightened by the scream.
(What was...?!)
The rest of her body seemed to freeze out of fear, until she finally got the courage to move towards the door of the dorm. She poked her head out, still shaking. Her breathing was rather loud and she felt flushed from the sudden fear.
(Is anyone there?)
Judging from where it sounded like it came from, the scream - and whatever caused it - was from the attic area. At least, it was an educated guess. A sense of curiosity made its way into her mind. The Chesnaught, after calming herself down, eventually made her way slowly towards the attic, trying to make as little sound as possible. Hopefully no one noticed her.
__

OOC: I'm pretty sure I'll have a little more free time tomorrow, so you won't need to worry about waiting a whole month for another reply to this if I'm still in the right mood. ;p

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 March 2018 at 6:34 PM

@sparklefox yay xD and yay 😃

Allie was trapped inside of the Sarcophagus who was trying to sufficate her to get information out of her. Luckily, she had inflated with enough air to last her for about 8 minutes before she had to start holding her breath. She heard footsteps outside the attic. She made kicked the lid of the coffin to both hurt it and make a loud noise, which it did.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 28 March 2018 at 6:37 PM

When Zilla had reached the attic, her entire body was shaking. Her mind was filled with anxiety-induced thoughts. Was it a good idea to do this? Should she have even came here? Why did she even think this was a good idea? She froze, unsure whether or not she should fully enter the attic.
The Chesnaught jumped in reaction to the sudden loud noise coming from the attic. It gave her the biggest fright yet tonight. She took a few steps back, whimpering. Perhaps this wasn't a good idea after all. She just wanted to go back to her dorm where it was safer.
...But what if someone was in danger? If she didn't help right now, what would happen to this supposed Pokemon? And if anything happened and she didn't help, it would be her fault. Everyone would know--
She tried to stop these thoughts. They really weren't helping in this moment. With a sigh, her trembling body took small and shaky steps into the attic.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 March 2018 at 7:44 PM

The footsteps became louder, but Allie was running out of breath. She cleave the lid one last, hard kick, nudging it open a little bit just enough so she could take in more air. The lid closed again but now she had a good amount of breath.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 29 March 2018 at 11:23 AM

Zilla peeked into the attic, allowing her eyes to focus as she looked around for the source of the sounds. Her eyes widened in response to what she saw - a Sarcophagus. It seemed to be shaking around, as though something was inside it. She let out a small gasp. Was someone trapped inside it?!
She saw the lid of the coffin being nudged open by whatever was inside. There was indeed someone in there, and it was definitely someone from the school. The Chesnaught was quickly filled with rage. Her quick temper was getting the better of her. How dare this Sarcophagus hurt a fellow classmate?! She knew whoever it was must've been quickly running out of air, and therefore quickly running out of time. Without thinking, she immediately charged and unleashed an anger-filled Brick Break onto the coffin.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 March 2018 at 7:16 PM

Right as Allie ran out of breath, the lid burst open and she gasped for breath. She saw a Chesnaught standing above her. At first, she was intimidated by its height, but came to realize that she was probably the one who rescued her.
"Oh, wow, thanks! That was so cool. Did you break me out?"

Deleted • 29 March 2018 at 10:27 PM

After Cobalt's last attempt of calling Allie, He left to the attic to see what's happening.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 30 March 2018 at 7:42 AM

Zilla's temper started to calm down as the coffin burst open and the trapped Pokemon escaped. Her face lit up as she realised Allie was alright. She didn't realise how hard she must've hit it. In fact, she found it pretty hard to believe that she just did that. ...All of the temper was then replaced by anxiety as the Pokemon began to talk to her.
"Did you break me out?"
She took a few steps back, afraid to respond. This sudden outbreak of shyness was a pretty big contrast to the rage-filled Chesnaught from just a moment ago. She felt herself beginning to blush. Her trembling paws made their way to her face out of embarrassment and her head turned away from Allie.
"Uhh... ye-yeah..."
Her stuttering voice was almost inaudible in terms of volume, making her fear quite obvious. It was as though she had whispered out her words.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 March 2018 at 12:42 PM

Even though Allie could hear the trembling in the Chesnaugt’s voice, she ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 30 March 2018 at 1:31 PM

Zilla's body stiffened with fear in reaction to this hug. The anxious Chesnaught let out a little gasp. She didn't really expect this at all, and it certainly didn't help her current emotions. She could feel her face completely reddening. She didn't know how to properly react or respond. Should she shake Allie off? Should she just take the hug? Perhaps say thanks?
She quickly decided to just stay quiet and accept Allie's gratitude. The Chesnaught was glad she was saved in time, anyway. But... just who and what was that Sarcophagus, and what did it want with Allie? She wanted to ask but felt too afraid.
...Zilla also hoped that Allie was well aware of her spiky shell.
(Don't jab yourself, don't jab yourself, don't jab yourself, oh Arceus...)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 March 2018 at 4:00 PM

Allie, before she got jabbed by the shell, released herself from the hug.
"Do you mind if I make a blog about this? You were SUPER heroic and great!"

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 30 March 2018 at 7:03 PM

In reaction to the question, Zilla let out a little whimper. A whole blog just about this? Her body was no longer stiffened now that she had been released from the hug, but it was trembling again. She wanted to say 'no'. After all, that could potentially give her unwanted attention. But she didn't want to hurt Allie's feelings or upset her in any way by doing so. She stayed silent for a moment, thinking of the potential (and unnecessarily extreme) consequences of either answer. When she finally spoke up, her voice was even quieter.
"Su-sure... Go... go ahead."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 March 2018 at 7:13 PM

"Hey guys! I'm sure none of you know about this, but this creepy guy in the attic tried to kind, uh, suffocate me. Pretty freaky, right? But luckily a Chestnaught saved me. I don't know her name yet but she's really awesome! She kicked the lid open and broke me free!" Allie ended the blog and posted it. As she walked down the hall, many people asked questions, but for the majority of them she just shrugged for an answer.

Deleted • 30 March 2018 at 8:11 PM

Cobalt finally reached the attic, but surprisingly got kidnapped too.

That night, Raiku, Dusk and Gray heard a thump and jolted awake. Raiku bumped into Dusk, Dusk bumped into Gray, and Gray bumped into Raiku.

`Team?` Raiku asked the others.

They nodded and dashed to the attic. Unfortunately, the sarcophagus had `friends` that took Dusk, Raiku and Gray hostage.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 March 2018 at 8:39 PM

Allie decided to go back to the attic to check if there was anything going on. She gasped as she peeked in to see Cobalt and some other Pokémon who were at the party.
She backed up against the wall and got her Hyper Beam ready. When it was charged up, she kicked open the door and used it on the Sarcophagus and the other bad Pokémon.

Deleted • 30 March 2018 at 8:51 PM

Cobalt nearly suffocated. Cobalt punched the lid. Luckily, the spike on his hand distracted the sarcophagus for 5 minutes.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 March 2018 at 9:31 PM

Allie saw Cobalt break out of the coffin.
"You okay?" She asked Cobalt after using Double Slap on the lid. "I heard that it's looking for Lealynn, so we should probably protect her,"

Deleted • 31 March 2018 at 12:23 AM

Cobaltt gasped for air once he got out. `Lealynn? One of them said Lyra.` Cobalt replied.