Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 15 February 2018 at 11:37 PM

``Sure. I can play on my spare time.`` Cobalt said and sat down to load Minecraft. ``I haven't been on it for a while now. I missed all the updates.``

Meanwhile.. Dusk and Sprinkle fight over who will give up.

[Lol so we are just like the techie group now?]

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 February 2018 at 9:44 PM

(Yeah.)

Allie played a few more rounds and some times she made it to the Deathmatch (I think that's what it called? Haven't played in a while) she won once and accidentally "yesss"ed really loudly and woke up Dawn who was sleeping.

Deleted • 16 February 2018 at 9:47 PM

Dusk stormed into her room powering up her defences and attacks. Meanwhile, Sprinkle smiles as she plotted an attack on Dusk.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 February 2018 at 9:49 PM

Dawn raised an ear. She heard someone stomping into a room the floor below. She crept out of the room to investigate without even drawing the slightest bit of attention from Allie, who was putting all of her attention into Sky Wars.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 February 2018 at 10:13 PM

Cream:*She watched Dusk and Sprinkles fight.*

Zack: *He played bed wars.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 February 2018 at 8:29 AM

Illusion noticed CCharm and narrowed her eyes, halting abruptly. The others bumped into her and Stone, who had also stopped beside her shoulder. Baara and Taima just kept rolling on without notice while Calla snapped, ``Hey! Watch where you're go---`` Illusion shot her a glare that made her shrink back, seeming only half her size. Adea blinked and glanced around with a questioning gaze. Jax smiled a bit, asking,

``So, uh, what are we looking at, exactly?``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 17 February 2018 at 11:51 AM

CCharm: " H-hi?"

Deleted • 18 February 2018 at 2:54 AM

Cobalt spawned in his house. ``Hey, what are these purple thingies??`` Cobalt wondered. Raiku was active and put the shulkers in his house, filling it with shulkers.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 7:05 PM

Zack: "Shulkers."

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 7:53 PM

Cobalt asked ``What do the do? They look, useless.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 7:57 PM

Zack: "when they are alive they try to kill you. they actually do some good damage. but they can drop shulker boxs which can hold stuff."

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 8:04 PM

Cobalt puts his weapons in the shulker. Then he accidentally breaks the shulker. ``AHH MY WEAPONS!!``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 8:33 PM

Zack: "just find another one of the same color and it'll have your weapons. Oh and cobalt do you have any crushes?"

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 8:35 PM

``Uhhhh no..`` Cobalt replied suspiciously as he got his weapons back.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 8:39 PM

Zack: "I don't really either. But. Uhhhh. Are you sure? No offense but than kinda sounded suspicious.

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 8:44 PM

``That's just me when I'm hungry..`` He smiled akwardly, although they were playing after lunch.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 8:46 PM

Zack: "we like kinda just had lunch dude. So A. eat more or 2. your avoiding the question."

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 8:48 PM

``Oh did I say hungry? I said thirsty..`` Cobalt said akwardly. But, he just finished his waterbottle.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 8:51 PM

Zack: "Bro. Just tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I won't tell anyone and i wont laugh or be disgusted or anything. Unless it's my sister. Then i'll have to beat up up and steal your items. Wait. Wait. you like sprinkle don't you? Is that why your avoiding it? i would too if i liked sprinkle."

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 8:54 PM

``You can beat me up and take my sutff but it won't be necessary. It's Cream.`` Cobalt confessed. ``Oh and I know Raiku has a crush on Dusk and Sprinkle has a crush on Raiku. Oh and did I mention that Dusk has a crush on Raiku and Max has a crush on Dusk and Russel also.`` Cobalt mentioned.

_________________________________________________________________-

Secret: How can I do this? Simple. I have over 10 characters. Crazy Right?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 February 2018 at 9:39 PM

Zack: "Who is cream? I don't know a cream."

Deleted • 24 February 2018 at 9:57 PM

``You know, the eevee that was suppossed to be a Vaporeon?`` Cobalt replied.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 February 2018 at 12:24 AM

"She shares a room with me," Allie said, leaning against the door. "Looks like somebody forgot to close the door on their way in,"

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 1:20 AM

Cobalt pointed at Zack. ``HIS FAULT!!``

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 February 2018 at 11:07 AM

"So I heard... anyways, I probably won't be able to remember that complicated chain of crushes, ya know. It's like, 15 Pokémon,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 25 February 2018 at 1:12 PM

Zack: "Yea. And she was supposed to be vaporeon? How's that possible? like unless it's forced she should be able to evolve."

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 3:28 PM

Cobalt asked Allie ``Soo if it's a chain, then who likes me?``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 25 February 2018 at 3:37 PM

Zack: "idk. also how much do you know about cream? If you want i can ask joker or my sis about her."

~meanwhile~

Cream:"im gonna try to cook."

~after several bad attempt and some mild food poisoning and fires later.~

Cream:"I should cooking classes before i try again...."
Fire alarm/Smoke detector:"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!"

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 3:45 PM

Cobalt heard the fire alarm and dashed down to help Cream. ``There's cooking classes upstairs. The next one is 3:30 PM.`` He said while he disarmed the fire alarm.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 25 February 2018 at 3:46 PM

Cream:"uhhhh thanks. I guess i'll find and see where the room is."