Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 January 2018 at 3:56 PM

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another one of Allie's blogs!" (Allie's Alex's nickname. Funny because her real name is Alex, so it's a nickname for a nickname XD) Allie sat on her bed, recording live on her computer. "Alex, time to go to school." Her mom said. "Sorry guys, but you all know it's the first day of school! And sonar I just reached 3k followers, I'll do a special for that! See you guys later!" She closed her laptop, grabbed her backpack and ran outside. She hopped inside the bus and sat next to her friend Dawn. "Ready for high school?" She asked, sounding much more confident than she usually was, as she was very quiet. Alex nodded nervously.

~~~~~~

Lealynn walked through the grand gates of the school. It was only sunrise. She looked at the schedule and headed for her first class.

~~~~~~

Dawn followed her sisters. They had the same first half of periods:

7:30-8:26: Math, room B7
8:30-9:26: Science/Pokémon Anatomy, room 303
9:30-10:26: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
10:30-11:26: History, room 107

This is gonna be one crazy day, she thought.

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 6:11 PM

Im doing this later. all my progress is gone. 1 hour of my life down the dain.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 6:57 PM

@wolfspike23 ok! and sorry about the progress...

Cream:"I'm at high school at last... I'm in an honor class. I cant be called a kid anymore because i'm still an eevee. So i'm going to-*Splat* "Wha-What? What is on me! It smells like?*Drops stuff* NAIL POLISH REMOVER?! WHO HAS THE TIME A MONEY TO DO THIS?!?!" *runs off*
Joker:"Heh."* slips away *

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 6:58 PM

@lazyanon

Name: Dusk

Pokemon: https://img00.deviantart.net/56eb/i/2011/095/a/8/vocaloid_umbreon_by_bakuganmegafangirl01-d3danwf.png

Student or Teacher: Student

Crush: Raiku

Mix: No

Shiny: Yes

Group[s]: The Dead or Deadly [LEADER] Gamers [MEMBER]

Personality: Dark, mysterious, sarcastic, loveable, attractive.

Other: Ts: The Ghost - NIVIRO

Name: Raiku

Pokemon: https://img00.deviantart.net/4919/i/2017/067/d/f/shiny_umbreon_umbra_by_nightangeltdc-db1lhx7.png

Crush: Dusk

Group[s]: The Branches of Life [LEADER] The Gifted [LEADER] Gamers [MEMBER]

Personality: Sweet, Loyal, Fun, Funny, Flirty, Protective.

Other: Ts: The Return - NIVIRO

I'll post my pikachus and glaceon and others later/tommorow.

Edit: Hooray! I got it done! [part of it.]

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 6:59 PM

@literallyanyoneonlinethat'sintheroleplay Can you help me with the names? xD

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 7:02 PM

@wolfspike23 the way you put member and leader for the groups reminds me of yandere sim 0-0 but accepted!

@animallitrature one could be a nickname and the other could be their real name.

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 7:09 PM

@lazynanon LOL. I'll start now.

~Dusk~

Dusk leaped about into the school. ``My first day. I wonder who I'll meet first! Maybe it's my neighbor, Raiku!`` As Dusk tried to find her assigned locker, she bumped into Raiku, not noticing him. ``Hey- Oh! Hi, Dusk!`` Raiku said. ``H-H-How do you know my name?`` Dusk asked. ``You're my neighbor! Umbreon Crecent?`` Raiku replied. Dusk then remembered. Half an hour later, Dusk hurried to the math class with all her books. She fell and dropped her books many times. `` It's crowded! `` Yelled Dusk. She got to math class in time.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 7:33 PM

Alright, well, I'm just gonna pick out the names that sound the best lol.

Illusion narrowed her eyes. She scowled at her schedule. Stone trotted up to her and glanced at her schedule. ``Math first, eh?`` she said. Illusion lifted her paw.

``What do you mean by that?`` she said grudgingly.

``Must you always be so on edge?`` Stone replied with a faint smile. Illusion growled. Stone shrugged, padding off.

``Suit yourself,`` she called over her shoulder as she entered the crowd in the hallways, all rushing to get to their first periods. Illusion sighed. Why were her sisters always so nosy?

---

Stone dodged past other pokemon, her slim body passing through easily. She found Adea sitting on the ground, looking rather flustered as she looked over her schedule. It was her first year, after-all. She slipped past a group of pokemon that were passing by to get to Adea. ``What's the matter?`` she asked.

``I don't know where in the world my first class is!`` Adea whined, putting a paw to her nose. Her leafy tail twitched with anxiety.

``Don't worry. Look---you have the same class as me. Follow me,`` Adea stood up and followed Stone through the crowded hallways.

---

Adea smiled lightly. It was nice to have an older sister to guide her. If she had been the first one in high school, she would've been completely lost! Weaving her way past rushing students, she fumbled as she attempted to follow her sister. Stumbling sideways, she felt her pelt brush against other fur. She glanced up to see a braxien staring down warmly at her. ``Are you okay? You seem flustered.`` he said. Adea had fallen on her side in surprise as she had brushed against him. She was very fidgety today. She smiled awkwardly as the braxien pulled out the stick that had been hidden in his tail and used it to help her up. ``Name's Jax.`` he said.

``I'm---I'm A-Adea...``

``Adea!`` Stone called. ``Adea, where'd you go?``

---

Baara watched Taima glare at the pokemon who had barged past her in a rush to get to their class. ``Hey! You there,`` she growled. Baara stepped up beside Taima as the pokemon turned. Eyes widening, it dashed off before Baara and Taima could say another word.

``Coward,`` Baara muttered with a smile. Taima glanced sideways at her, her expression unreadable. She flicked her sparky tail, signaling Baara to follow as she dashed down the hallway, leaving Baara to run after her. Her eyes flicked around. Their pelts would be camouflaged by the other pokemons', so even if a teacher did see them, they wouldn't be able to find them. A smile slid into place. Taima, a master at rule-breaking in high school once again.

---

Taima didn't so much as glance over her shoulder back at Baara. She knew the flareon could take care of herself. Besides, with her tactics, no teacher could catch them. ``What class was it again?`` Baara called up to her. Taima could hear her panting in between sentences. She narrowed her eyes. How easily did this girl tire?

``History,`` she called back.

---

Calla slid into place, curling her tail over her paws. She glanced at Jax. His head was turned to stare at someone beside him. Craning her neck to see who it was, Calla scowled as she saw Adea sitting next to Jax.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 January 2018 at 7:43 PM

Okay, now following this topic so no need to ping me ^^

(BTW, there's this guy named Jake and he's a Flygon. He's a jock, Luke's best friend and really pushy and mean and licks on the nerds)

"Dude, hurry up." Jake grumbled to Luke. "Just wait, okay?" He replied. Packing his books. "We're gonna be late. Speed it up." "Just chill, kay? I'm almost done." "Finally, you're done. Let's go."

@hooterlee can Rosy have a crush on Luke? XD

~~~~~

Lealynn trotted over to her next class, Training. In the crowded halls, she heard a loud bang and went over to investigate. It was a Flygon, pinning a smaller Pokémon to the lockers. It reached into its pockets and pulled out many gold coins, handing them to the bully. He smirked and let him down, the little Eevee drooping at the base of the lockers. "Hey, you there!" Lealynn shouted. The Flygon turned his head. "Yeah?" He laughed. "You wanna fight?"
"Actually, yeah. I win, you give that Eevee his money back. You win, you get mine," she pulled out a fistful of coins. He cracked his neck to the side. Before he could charge at her, Lealynn used Razor Leaf. He stumbled back. "Hey, no false starts," he complained. She rolled her eyes. "Come at me, ya big baby," the crowd around them oohed. The Flygon probably had a reputation. His hand turned white, and flew towards her. She dodged, turned around and fire her Solar Beam. She waited until the dust cleared and saw that the Flygon was knocked out. The Eevee squeaked, said a quick thanks to Lealynn, and took the money back. He ran back to his class. "Jake! What did you do?" A rather handsome Lucario broke the crowd. "He stole an Eevee's money," she replied. He looked up. "Did you do this?" "Umm..." "wow, no ones ever stood up to Jake before. What's your next class?" The crowd started to clear and there was loud chattering again. "Training." "Same! We can go together,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 7:58 PM

Cream:*She got to history with her stuff but couldn't find a bathroom so she was still wet and smelled like nail polish remover.*
Zack:*He got to science almost unharmed but he hit his nose on the side of the doorway*
Jumanji:*She got to English 2 seconds before the bell rang and sat down*
Joker:*She slipped into English late but unnoticed by the teacher Mr. Harold.* (Mr. Harold is the place holder for English. Miss. Belle is the place holder for history .Mr. Tennet is the place holder for science. Mr. Sir is the place holder for math. Mr Harold is a Charzard. Miss belle is a Goodra. Mr. Tennet is a decidueye. Mr. Sir is a gunshoos.These place holder characters can be used by anybody.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 January 2018 at 8:08 PM

My characters schedules:
Dawn:
11:30-12:06: Lunch
12:10-1:06: English, room 402
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Art

Alex:
12:10-1:06: Study/Choice Period: Computer Programming, room B5
1:10-2:10: English, room 402

Luke:
7:30-8:26: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
9:30-10:26: Math, room B7
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Extra Training/PE

Lealynn:
7:30-8:26: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
9:30-10:26: History, room 107
10:30-11:26: Math, room B7
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Extra Training/PE

Ms. Brown:
Her break period is after lunch, that's really it xD

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 8:13 PM

~Dusk~

As Dusk got out of Math class, she bumped into Raiku again. Raiku was walking out of the gamers room. Dusk went to her locker. Raiku went to his locker. Their lockers were beside eachother. Dusk had to go to the gamer's room and Raiku had to go to math. Poor Raiku! Math is super boring! I wonder what their teaching now.. Dusk thought. She peeked into the math room and looked at Raiku. Raiku was sketching in his notebook. The teacher went to his desk. `` Raiku.. Watch out! `` Dusk whispered. Before the teacher yelled at him, a gamer yelled, ``Dusk, come on! The boss fight is coming and we need you!`` ``Okay!`` Yelled Dusk as she leaped to the gaming room.

@lazyanon along with my pikachus

===========================

Name: Chip

Pokemon: https://imgs-art-dragoart-386112.c.cdn77.org/pikachu-kawaii-girl_1_000000099379_4.jpg

Crush: None

Shiny: No

Group[s]: Littlest Lovelies That Love {LLTL} [LEADER] Wimperlings [LEADER]

Personality: Likes social media, fun, funny, sympathetic, a light jokester.

Other: Ts: Wolves - Selena Gomez x Marshmello.

Name: Electro

Pokemon: https://t3.rbxcdn.com/7a1edff883f683eab2571da1c27898a7

Crush: Chip

Group[s]: Gamer [MEMBER] Meme-Makers [LEADER]

Personality: Jokester, Prankster, punk-ish, cute, fun, funny.

Other: Ts: Alone - Marshmello

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 8:17 PM

Cream:*she walked around the hallways still soaking wet with smell of nail polish remover. Because of horrible odor Pokémon stayed way from her. She got to math and sat next to raiku.*

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 8:38 PM

~Raiku~

Luckily for Cream, Raiku learned to love the smell of nail polish remover after he got a job at a nail polish applier/remover place called 'Flint and Polish.' [idk..] After that incident, Raiku greeted Cream. Raiku started to draw Cream, Raiku, and the other Pokèmon that was in the current Math class.``Hey Cream, what's that smell on you? It smells like my workplace.`` Asked Raiku

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 9:27 PM

(I'm going to call training gym)
Cream:* she walked out of math and looked at her schedule.*
7:30-8:26:history
8:30-9:-26:math
9:30-10:26: honors English
10:30-11:26: science
Lunch
12:10-1:06: #####m######
1:10-2:10:Gym
2:18-3:18clubs/Free period
(I all ready signed you up for the gaming club! You'll thank me! ~masuku)
Cream: /great! Just great! She couldn't read one bc nail polish remover was one it! And her sister signed her up for a club already!/ she went to English in Mr.Sir's room.
Jumanji:* she looked at her schedule to see which class she would be going to next.*
7:30-8:26: English
8:30-9:26: Science
9:30-10:26: Gym
10:30-11:26: math
Lunch
12:10-1:06: theater
1:10-2:10: history
2:18-3:18:club/free period
*she went to gym next*
Zack: * he checked his schedule*
7:30-8:26: science
8:30-9:26: English
9:30-10:26: Gym
10:30-11:26: math
Lunch
12:10-1:06: Music
1:10-2:10: history
2:18-3:18:club/free period
*he walked outside to Gym*
Joker: * she wasn't completely sure which one she had next she checked her schedule. That thing was life saver to her*
7:30-8:26: English
8:30-9:26: history
9:30-10:26: honors math
10-30-11:26: science
Lunch
12:10-1:06: programming
1:10-2:10: Gym
2:18-3:18: club/Free period
*she looked at math she wanted to skip it but she went anyway*

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 9:43 PM

~Dawn & Raiku~

They looked at their schedules.

Dusk:

7:30-8:26 - History
8:30-9:26 - Science
9:30-10:26 - Math
10:30-11:26 - Music
11:30-12:26 - Programming
Lunch
12:10-1:06 - PE/Training [5 min delay]
1:10-2:10 - Language/English
2:18-3:18 - Club/Free Period

Raiku:

Raiku found a note stuck to a wall next to his locker. It was held on the wall by a dagger. It said: ``Hey, Raiku. I signed you up for swimming after lunch. Good-luck! Bye! Love, Annonymus (can joker do this @lazyanon? if not, I can have electro do it.)

7:30-8:26 - History
8:30-9:-26 - English/Language
9:30-10:26 - Math
Lunch
10:30-11:26 - Programming
12:10-1:06 - Science
1:10-2:10 - Gym
2:18-3:18 - Clubs/Free period

`` Is this person trying to kill me or what? `` Raiku said as he read the note.

They both went to class.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 9:48 PM

(@wolfspike23 Yep and who is electro?)
Joker:* she raced in just in time. She was almost late for class*

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 9:49 PM

@lazyanon electro is my pikachu that i made 1 hour ago.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 9:55 PM

@wolfspike23 I never saw the form. My phone must have glitched. I see it now accepted! And Joker is leader of the pranksters. The pranksters just don't tell anyone one.

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 9:57 PM

ok

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 10:01 PM

Bell: "RIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING"
Joker: *she left class and bumped into Raiku* ( she is small for a salamence )

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 10:09 PM

~Raiku~

Raiku felt the bump and stopped Joker. Raiku showed the note to her and said, ``Did you do this?``

~Dusk~

Dusk hurried to her locker. She put everything in her locker. She was hungry and ate a quick apple. A supervisor caught her and said, ``You only eat at lunch.`` The supervisor took the apple and put it in the trash. ``Hey! I was hungry!`` The supervisor was offended and said, ``Detention!`` ``But-`` Answered Dusk. ``No buts.`` the Supervisor said strictly. Dusk then sighed.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 10:11 PM

(I was going to show their schedules but it glitches and I lost everything.)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 10:13 PM

Joker: "no." *she lied* "Why would i do that? I don't really remember you."* She lied a bigger lie*

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 10:21 PM

~Raiku~

Raiku went to the school serveillance office. He asked the person at the desk and asked, ``Do you know who did this? It was held by a dagger and was written by my locker. `` Luckily for Raiku, there was a camera near his patch of lockers. ``It was a small salamence.`` Replied the office guard. ``Grr... Joker..`` Whispered Raiku to himself with a low growl. He hurried his way to Joker with the note clenched in his fist. He encountered the Joker. He asked, ``How can you lie to me?`` He softly asked but with much anger.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 10:26 PM

( here is a theme song for joker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJ8hpBeNvc )
Joker: "how can you be sure it's me? was there a face? mine is pretty noticeable. it could her for all we know." * points to newt a small salamence like her but doesn't have ditto face.*

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 10:57 PM

~Raiku~

``I saw your ditto face!`` He said angrily. ``You can't deny it.`` He said in a low growl, powering up in his defences.

==============

@lazyanon

Name: Mrs. North [Full: Sharon Glacier North]

Pokemon: Glaceon

Teacher or student: Teacher

Subject: Serveillance Officer

Other: None

Name: Mrs. Lake [Full: Petal Lyra Lake]

Pokemon: Ninetales

Subject: Hall Supervisor

Name: Mrs. Cherrytail [Full: Winter Corispic Cherrytail]

Pokemon: Sawsbuck

Subject: History

Other: She's the winter Sawsbuck.

Name: Lyra

Pokemon: Houndoom

Group[s]: Pranksters [MEMBER] Gamers [MEMBER] Firepower [LEADER]

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 11:01 PM

( @wolfspike23 accepted! But they wouldn't be students. They would be teachers.)
Cream:* she walked past joker and Raiku with dropped ears and tail, dripping wet, and the horrible smell of bleach mixed with nail polish remover*
Joker:"What's that smell? It's horrible!"

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 11:06 PM

{@lazyanon srry didn't notice that.}

~Raiku~

``Don't say that about her! The smell is fine!`` He yelled at Joker almost firing his attack.
Dusk walked by and broke up the fight. ``What's going on?`` Asked Dusk calmly. Everyone started talking at once. ``Silence!`` Shouted Dusk. ``Raiku, You go first.`` Dusk said calmly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 11:13 PM

Cream:* she didn't notice till dusk broke up the fight. She was too cold and wet to notice. She turned her head and watched.*