HIATUS Trading: Clous, Diment, Abrillion, etc. Taking offers not picky

in Trading & Auctions

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 5 January 2018 at 12:13 AM

I've achieved so much on this game in my short time of being here. I had fun and appreciate all the nice people I have met along the way and the fair traders who helped my dreams come true. Despite all the negativity I have encountered along the way, its been mostly an enjoyable experience. I have achieved most of my wishlist except pixgog, gadfly and Frion. I will be taking an extended Hiatus but will be back. I'm trying to focus on my career and want to continue on with my path of success being a tattoo artist. There's not much for me on egg cave any more.

With that being said, I'm trying to make a few simple trades before I leave/ take my extended break. I'm no longer being picky and looking to just trade simply. I only ask for fair offers and any old/ csp offer I like will be accepted for the following creatures:

CLOUS
DIMENT
ABRILLION
LEROON

^adding more later

Id like a gadfly but it's no biggie if I do not get one. I am open to all offers, legimately.. So please feel free to post or mail. I do have a wishlist on Dogu if anyone wants to look but once again, not too picky.

Thanks everyone for the good times! Let's make some final trades!

A few pings: @ufo @brad @furfur @immortalraven @mairbear @element @prairie

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 January 2018 at 12:49 AM

@quetzalcoatl aww ☹️ sad to see you leave for a while. Dont have too many good things here so prob not trading. Good luck irl!❤️

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 5 January 2018 at 12:51 AM

@wigglytuff

Thank you very much! ❤

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 1:17 AM

@Quetzalcoatl

ABRILLION
Sorry to hear that you're going to be on hiatus ❤️ Haven't really chatted much but from the one sentence conversation we've had you seem really nice and good luck being a tattoo artist! ❤️
Would you like Trade #886919 for the Abrillion?

Best,
Friday (My main)

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 5 January 2018 at 1:24 AM

@Sunday

Thank you 😊 used to be much more active around here and don't ever remember seeing you around? Until just now xD but thanks for the kind words. You said on my wall you have a hallowolf? I'd be interested in that but not sure for abrillion. Since I may be offering abrillion on a Balrog. Haven't decided yet.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 1:27 AM

@Quetzalcoatl

I joined december, lots of people haven't seen me yet ❤️ I got some CC once and traded for some creatures and one of those creatures and more CC for a Crystar which I traded for the Yuki which is why I have one. 😋
About the Hallowolf, I am waiting on another response first before able to, so I haven't decided on that yet ❤️

Female
538 posts

cala • 5 January 2018 at 4:21 AM

@Quetzalcoatl

I have a Balrog

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 5 January 2018 at 2:16 PM

@cala

Thanks for the offer! I'm highly considering it. I'll decide after work either today or tomorrow 😊

Female
538 posts

cala • 5 January 2018 at 4:48 PM

@Quetzalcoatl

Thank you!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 5 January 2018 at 7:14 PM

@quetzalcoatl

Hi would you take Bellato + any 5-7 2017 CSPs + maybe 1-2 from 2016 all for the Clous? ^-^

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 6 January 2018 at 12:08 PM

@ethereality

Hello. Thanks for the offer but I'm going to pass. Received 2 other offers I prefer more with old csp creatures. Thanks though!

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 7 January 2018 at 5:19 AM

@quetzal-coatl

Really interested in your Leroon, ah, I'll pop in with an offer soon, I just thought I'd register my interest ^^

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 7 January 2018 at 5:44 PM

@stellalunagirl

Thanks for the interest! I would trade it for your Hallowolf?

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 7 January 2018 at 7:59 PM

@quetzalcoatl Its ok ^-^ also, are your othgog or rie uft?

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 7 January 2018 at 8:11 PM

@Quetzalcoatl

Would a greem/(frozen first stage) laniwon/(frozen first stage) lal happen to interest you at all for the diment/clous/abrillion..? 😊 ❤️

Sorry I don't have much for trade, but those pets on your end interest me quite a lot so I could think about trading others for them, though the ones I listed would be preferred... Tell me what you think! 😉 And thank you~

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 7 January 2018 at 9:26 PM

@ethereality

Sorry, those 2 wont be for trade. The other one I will be adding uft is Leroon

1,853 posts

purgatory • 8 January 2018 at 10:12 AM

@quetzalcoatl

Ah, I would love to trade for an Abrillion. Would you take a frozen Koalyptus and a frozen Aquolt? I can switch things if you'd like. If not, would you be interested in a Corlinn or Ribbert?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 8 January 2018 at 11:54 AM

@purgatory

Hello. 😊 Thanks for the offer. Not interested in those unfortunately for Abrillion.

Deleted • 30 January 2018 at 3:24 AM

@Quetzalcoatl

Hi, would you like anything here for the Diment? I also have 5k CC. Thanks!

90 posts

idol • 4 February 2018 at 7:15 PM

@quetzalcoatl
Hello! I'm interested in your Clous and I'm sorry I don't think I have any of your wishlist creatures. But I have some pets I could try to offer anyway.

And not all are old but I thought I might try anyway so if there is any combo or anything you might like let me know?

Foglin, Ornishment, Kappa, Burdrah, Koalyptus, Wisnaker, Colatay, Adiped, Blobbart, Flaren, Leynne, Flover, Beweg, Roo?

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 6 February 2018 at 8:24 PM

@quetzalcoatl
Hey! 😊 I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I'm interested in either clous or diment probably, I don't have a ton off your list but what I do have for trade:

Olimpt, Lal, Peeturk, Roo, Onabi, Kitep, Ribbert, and some other less exciting stuff that's probably in the TC. Anything interest you?

Female
737 posts

inkpelt • 14 August 2018 at 12:52 AM

@quetzalcoatl

I have several creatures uft for a leroon right now if it's still uft. Please take a look!

Trade #906464

Trade #906467

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 16 August 2018 at 11:44 AM

@inkpelt
Please do not bump dead topics. This was originally posted in January, there is little chance that this trade is still active especially since the OP hasn't been logged in in over 2 months. Trade topics die out faster than normal topics.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.