**Spooktackular Storytime Giveaway!**

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 23 October 2017 at 8:16 PM

Spooktackular Storytime Giveaway!!!
- - - - - - - - - - -☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸- - - - - - - - - - -

a @quetzalcoatl & @ufo & #RPUFG production

Tell us a spooky story to celebrate the Halloween season! The story can either be real or imagined, and whoever tells the best/spookiest story wins! Put your imagination to use and scare our wigs off!

Prizes

The contest ends and winners will be announced on Halloween night!

♕ 1st Place: ☸ Trick ☸ Sepulcros ☸ Doovoo Trick-or-Treat Bag ☸ Mummar Trick-or-Treat Bag
♕ 2nd Place: ☸ Keras ☸ Morgoth ☸ Eartha ☸ Kernell ☸ Balrog Trick-or-Treat Bag

♥RPUFG♥ Member Giveaway

We have a special giveaway for members of our ♥Rainbows♥Puppies♥Unicorns♥ Feed Group!

Click here to join and participate in the fun, joyous, uplifting times! *Throws Confetti*

Members must post a number 1-50 in this thread. We will use a generator to select the winner and will announce on Halloween night along with the general giveaway.

♕ Member Prizes: Trick born on Halloween!, 1 each of all trick-or-treat bags, + 5 random spooky travels!

@brad {4} @thedarkarcher {3} @nine {9} @sundae {32} @wigglytuff {26} @avitrenz {42} @panda9983 {17} @rainbownya {14} @blueedition25 {13} @neoglider4

Please pick a number from 1-50!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 October 2017 at 8:41 PM

@quetzalcoatl

Randomly searches the internet and hopes that I proofread it enough so that it is kid friendly. 😋

I come down to the kitchen for breakfast on a Saturday morning. My mom and my sister are already up, and they look exhausted. My mom asks, "Did you sleep alright?"

"Yeah," says I.

"Even after you woke up?"

"...I woke up?"

Sometime in the middle of night, I had started screaming. My mom rushed into my room and found me sitting up in bed, screaming, "ROY! ROY! ROY! ROY!" She did her best to calm me down while shooing away my sister who had stormed in to find out what was going on with me. She asked me who Roy was, but I would only say that he was "a bad man." I didn't say anything but "Roy is a bad man."

I'm shocked as they're telling me all of this. And they're surprised that I don't remember — but then again, I'm the sound sleeper of the house who can doze through lightning storms. We write it off as some weird nightmare that I don't remember.

Years later, I'm off at my first year of college. My mom sends me a videotape in the mail; she didn't mention it before I had left, as in "Hey, keep your eye on the mailbox" or anything. I press play, and it's my mom taking a video camera through our house. She was moving, and sent the tape as one last walk through of the now-empty house before she left. It was sweet and a little tear-jerking, until she said, "So, here's something you might find interesting," when she approached a closet in her bedroom.

This closet, aside from being the hiding place for all the Xmas gifts, was also always packed full of old luggage and other odds and ends. You could only go three feet in before you would have to start climbing on things to go farther. She goes in with the camera and I see that there are purple crayon drawings on the wall, down at the height where a small child would draw. There are random scribbles, some stick figures, something that may have been a dog. I was already puzzled, because I had no memory of ever playing in this closet and I don't know how I would have drawn on the walls when they were, in my mind, always covered.

Then the camera comes to a word on the wall.

ROY

And my mom must not have remembered that night. She said on the tape, "Roy...I wonder who Roy is."

827 posts

nine • 23 October 2017 at 8:52 PM

@quetzalcoatl
Ooh, spooky stories! It’s been a while since I tried writing one of those, I’ll need a day or two to come up with a nice one. 😊 But I’ll go ahead and enter for the second giveaway right now. Could I have #9?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 23 October 2017 at 9:02 PM

@panda9983 thanks for submitting Goodluck to you!!!

@nine most deffinetly take your time!! 😊 and #9 it is!

Deleted • 23 October 2017 at 9:06 PM

@quetzalcoatl

Nice! Thank you 😋 Could I have number #42 please? I'll submit my spooky story entry later 😋 😊 ❤️

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 23 October 2017 at 9:07 PM

@avitrenz you bet!! Got you down ❤️

Male
660 posts

brad • 23 October 2017 at 9:35 PM

@quetzalcoatl You and @ufo always have the nicest looking posts, haha. Thanks for doing this!

Could I get 4, please?

This is my story called Tangled. Continue at your own risk. It is very likely to give you nightmares for weeks. That is, if you're lucky....

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Tom. It was a very late night. Tom couldn't sleep. It was a monstrous storm that experts were calling "The Storm of the Century". Tom tried to get his earbuds to listen to some music, hoping to block out the spontaneous, deafening noise of the thunder. As he reached for his earbuds, he noticed something strange. They were tangled.

Earlier in the night, Tom had finished his homework, where he also used his earbuds to listen to music to help him concentrate. When he put his earbuds down, he made sure to lay them out, completely flat to where there was no way for them to end up tangled.

But alas, they were tangled. Since that night, whenever Tom picks up his earbuds, no matter how he laid them down the last time he used them, they were always tangled.

The End.

...but really, I suck at writing and just made this up. (Obviously.) 😋
So good luck to everyone else!
And thanks again for hosting this.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 23 October 2017 at 10:05 PM

@brad

haha thanks! I write up the posts and then @ufo codes it pretty bc I dont do that. Not my forte. Nice submission! Well done 😊 have you down for #4!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 October 2017 at 10:14 PM

@quetzalcoatl yay!😃 I'll go for 26. Will write the story later, on the car rn so can't really

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 October 2017 at 10:17 PM

@quetzalcoatl

Why not 17! 😉

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 23 October 2017 at 10:26 PM

@quetzalcoatl Is it alright if its from the internet? ^^

The Little Girl Who Wasn't, from LadySparrow

I lived in a house from hell for four years, from age eleven to almost sixteen. There was constantly something happening. Doors flying open and shut, voices, footsteps. Nothing ever stayed where you put it. I was alone there a lot because both my parents worked and I was constantly terrified.

One of the most gut-level disturbing things though was the little girl in my bathroom. Every time I walked past my bathroom door (which was constantly since it was right outside my bedroom) I saw a little girl with blond curled hair and a rose-colored dress. She just stood there, staring, looking like a photograph from 1905. I started keeping the door closed so I could walk by without seeing her, but she was always there when I opened it. Once I stepped in past her, I couldn't see her anymore but I could feel her there. She scared me, but I felt really sorry for her because she was trapped there, just like me, but probably forever.

As the years went by and things in the house continued to get worse, she started seeming... darker. I started feeling like she wasn't really a little girl. I knew there was something ugly in the house and I felt like it was presenting this sympathetic image to Then I started thinking I was completely losing my mind.

One day, when I was 14, I had a friend from out of town come stay with me for a week. I hadn't told her anything whatsoever about the house because I didn't think she would come if I did. Right after she got there we were sitting in my room and she left to go to the bathroom. About a minute later she walked back in with a puzzled look on her face and said "So, there's a little girl in your bathroom". "Um, I, yeah she hangs out in there. Blond hair?" "Curls? Pink dress? Yeah. You know that's not really a little girl, don't you?" I almost threw up. I was so relieved and terrified and excited and ready to run out of the house screaming. She wouldn't use my bathroom the rest of the week and I started using it as little as possible without pissing off my parents (who did not want to believe).

Eventually we moved out and I could not have been happier. I distanced myself from it mentally as much as I could. Then, when I was 18, I took another friend on a road trip to pack up a few things I'd left in the house (my parents hadn't managed to sell it, and wouldn't for 5 more years). The minute we got on the property, my friend seemed uncomfortable. When we came around the bend in the long, steep driveway, he went completely white. I could tell something was wrong, but he insisted he was OK, so we got to work. After a while he asked to use the bathroom and I directed him to mine. Not 20 seconds after he left, he came running back in, gasping for breath, and slammed the bedroom door behind him. He started babbling about a little blond girl who isn't really a little girl. All of a sudden he went dead still, looked me in the eye, and very solemnly said "She's not happy. With you. You left, and you weren't supposed to". We threw whatever we could grab in two trips in my car (after I walked him to another bathroom and waited outside the door) and got out of there at top speed.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 23 October 2017 at 10:30 PM

@cloudslay3r its fine dear. We appreciate creativeness but you will not be disqualified for posting internet material. It's ok! We know it's not everyone's "thing" ❤️ Thank you for your submission!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 October 2017 at 10:57 PM

@quetzalcoatl dang it... back on my phone. Wrote it on my conputer.

Edit: Ok here. Read it if you dare to, its a bit... bloody. Eh whatevs.

One night, I was walking through the street casually, no rush. I passed a sign that said “Happy Halloween” even though it was in the middle of July. I shrugged and looked at my watch. It was already 7:30 and the sky was blood-red, fading into the dark sky that would soon take over.
    I walked into the grocery store. And I swear, I saw a faceless, pale girl with long black hair and a white, bloody dress on one of those camera TV things. I froze in terror, but it was just another shopper as I turned around to see.
    I got the things my mom requested me to have: eggs, milk, and some ice cream. When I went to check out, that same girl was at the station. But I blinked and standing there was a friendly teenager starting to bag up my things and smiled, talking about the news.
    When I went outside, it was suddenly deserted. No one. Not a sound. And suddenly the lights went out…..
    “You should have played with me,” said a bone-chilling, high voice. I turned around to see that girl again except holding a knife. I was in a state of paralysis, fear. I couldn’t move a mussel. Suddenly I couldn’t see anything and I was falling into a deep pit, I couldn’t hear anything else, see anything else. And then I heard something come at me. I soon found out that it was a knife hurled at me from behind because the tip was sticking out of my chest. Then everything went black and I was gone forever.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 October 2017 at 5:25 AM

Well I truly suck at story's haha bit I'll give it a shot oh can I have number 3 please?

What is Halloween to you? Is it the sugary sweets you collect or the costumes you create?, for me its neither of those but another day when I live in fear. You see I'm not a normal boy I see the true horrors we live in day in day out, The tormented Gouls seeking revenge on humans or the creepy dolls sitting on a empty windowsill. I didn't always used to be this way until that night...

Its was halloween I was helping my parents add decorations for are annual Halloween party. I loved Halloween, the carved pumpkins we created together, the bright orange lanterns that sat near the front door of our house, what could be better I thought? "could you get some more lights from the garage please?" My mums enthusiasm always put a smile on my face but her tone seemed somewhat strange.

I headed to the garage and noticed the moon was a crimson colour "wow beautiful" I whispered. Opening the garage door I saw a box of lights placed near rusty tools and broken tvs. "Seriously these things again I keep telling her to bu....". Pain rushed through my shaking body."ah" I lost my breath and fell to the hard floor. "Whats...happening.. To me"? "Hahaha careful what you wish for kid" a mysterious dark voice spoke "now you'll see the truth of your beloved holiday" this voice was slightly lower than the pervious one. Then suddenly I came to me senses "what just happened"? I spoke to myself. I left the garage. The moon returned to normal and stood outside was my parents " welcome back son did you see the moon" their eyes was black.....

Female
415 posts

sundae • 24 October 2017 at 6:51 AM

@quetzalcoatl

Could I have number 32? Thanks for the member giveaway ❤️ I'll be sure to do my story later 😊

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 24 October 2017 at 10:03 PM

@sundae @thedarkarcher @wigglytuff

thanks for your awesome submissions and I put your numbers down!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ goodluck guys!!!!

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 25 October 2017 at 4:07 AM

@quetzalcoatl

Could I have #14? Thanks for hosting this ❤ will write the story later

Deleted • 25 October 2017 at 4:28 AM

@quetzalcoatl

Could I please have #25? Thanks! Writing story

Deleted • 25 October 2017 at 4:36 AM

@quetzalcoatl Is number 5 still available? If so, could I please join as no. 5? Thank you! 😊
Currently writing story 😊

Deleted • 25 October 2017 at 9:50 AM

Sounds fun owo!!
@quetzalcoatl

Ooooohhohoho be scared o3o very scared!

Daisy Clark had been in a coma for more than a month when the doctor said that she had finally died. She was buried on a cool summer day in a small cemetery about a mile from her home.
"May she always rest in such peace," her husband said.
But she didn't. Late that night a grave robber with a shovel and a lantern began to dig her up. Since the ground was still soft, he quickly reached the coffin and got it open.
His hunch was right. Daisy had been buried wearing two valuable rings. A wedding ring with a diamond in it, and a ring with a ruby that glowed as if it was alive.
The thief got down on his knees and reached into the coffin to get the rings. But they were stuck fast on her fingers. So he decided that the only way to get them was to cut off her fingers with a knife.
But when he cut into the finger with the wedding ring, it began to bleed, and Daisy Clark began to stir. Suddenly she sat up! Terrified, the thief scrambled to his feet. He accidentally kicked over the lantern, and the light went out.
He could hear Daisy climb out of her grave. As she moved past him in the dark, he stood there frozen with fear, clutching the knife in his hand.
When daisy saw him, she pulled her shroud around her and asked, "Who are you?" When the grave robber heard this "corpse" speak, he ran! Daisy shrugged her shoulders and walked on, and never once looked back.
In his fear and confusion, the thief fled in the wrong direction. He pitched headlong into her grave, fell on the knife, and stabbed himself. While Daisy walked home, the thief bled to death.

Female
415 posts

sundae • 25 October 2017 at 7:25 PM

@quetzalcoatl Here's my story 😊

I was home alone for the night and everything seemed to be steadily creaking. I had forced myself to believe that there was something going on when the creaking became louder and louder. I sat down, heart racing, trying to calm it. When I finally thought that my fear was over, I stood up and turned around. I was breathless, what was staring back at me was indescribable. It was a man, who wore all black, but his head was... well, just imagine the scariest thing you can possibly round up in your mind. I was unable to move, so of course, he grabbed me. My senses started to come back, but he only squeezed harder. What was happening? Nothing was hurting, how? My body started tingling. Everything was fading away, I lost that small moment of feeling that I had. Then all my visions were suddenly gone and I didn't even know what had happened. Did I black out? I'm still not sure, but I've had a lot of time to think about it.
I seemed to be in a dark room, all alone. I got up and looked around, and sure enough, there was the man. But we didn't move, we still haven't moved at all. I've been counting- it's been 4 day 7 hours 22 minutes and I'm really getting hungry. I just hope this, this "torture," will end soon and not last for eternity because I only have so much to think about without scaring myself half to death.

Male
336 posts

ufo • 25 October 2017 at 10:11 PM

@raspberries @blix picking numbers is only for the feed group giveaway. You must join the feed group for that part.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 25 October 2017 at 10:14 PM

@rainbownya

What @ufo said above. Are you joining our feed group? The number picking is only for our feed group members. But the telling of the spooky story is for everyone!

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 25 October 2017 at 10:55 PM

@quetzalcoatl

I'm already a member of the group, I sent my form a few days ago to @ufo.

Male
336 posts

ufo • 25 October 2017 at 11:25 PM

@rainbownya yup! You're a member! So sorry I forgot to add you to the chat so I think that's why @quetzalcoatl didn't know yet haha. So sorry you two about the mixup 😊 😊 😊

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 26 October 2017 at 12:13 AM

Yes so sorry about that! @blueedition25 please read giveaway details then pick a number please for our Feed Group member giveaway 😃

Female
12 posts

blueedition25 • 26 October 2017 at 7:45 AM

Okay number 13 plz

I am bad at scary stories,so later tonight I will write mine and send it

Male
336 posts

ufo • 26 October 2017 at 9:56 PM

Yay for all the new members who have joined!! If you're a new member don't forget to pick a number for the member giveaway!!!

Thanks to everyone who has submitted stories so far! I'm excited to read them!

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 26 October 2017 at 11:39 PM

@blueedition25 number 13 it is! 😃 😃

Also @neoglider4 welcome!! Please read first post and pick your number for our members giveaway!!!

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 27 October 2017 at 1:49 AM

@quetzalcoatl

Thank you both so much for holding this contest. 😸 Hope you both have a wonderful halloween.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Halloween night, I must have been ten or eleven at the time. Usually I would spend Halloween at my friend's house but this year was different, my family decided to take a trip down to Cincinnati to visit my cousins. Now they were quite different from most, they were distant and aloof mostly keeping to themselves. "But mom they're creepy I don't want to go." I protested crossing my arms with a pout. Mother had reassured me that everything would be fine, but how wrong I was.

Once we arrived to their farm we were greeted by the shrill voices of my aunt and uncle sitting on the porch drinking their homemade moonshine. "Ah, look at you child, you've grown last time I saw you." Aunt Helen spoke pulling me into a hug. "The boys are out in back, they're about to go walking, if you go now you might be able to catch them." Helen spoke turning her attention to my mother and father.

Making my way out back I saw both Jeremy and Johan sitting on the tire swing. "Hey Kimberly!" They greeted in unison gesturing me to come over. "Hey, how are you?" I questioned listening to them go on about stories about a place called Satan's Hollow. I thought it was absurd, there was no such thing as a portal to hell! I thought to myself.

I remember them pressuring me to agree to accompany them in visiting this so called Satan's Hollow. After all it would be boring to stay back since they had no television or internet. I would of played with the barn animals but they had already locked up for the night. I followed the two boys close, terrified of the dark and getting lost as we venture into the woods. It didn't take long for us to come across a huge tunnel.

"Mom said people were sacrificed to the devil here." Johan spoke in a teasing voice pushing me towards the tunnel. "No stop it!" I whined struggling to get my coat out of his grasp. The two boys teased me as the ran into the tunnel telling me to catch up otherwise I'd be sacrificed by the demons.

It didn't take long for me to catch up with them, at first everything seemed normal. It was an average tunnel that smelled like mold and rot. Out from the corner of my eye, I could have sworn I saw a human, my heart jumped into my chest as I pressed myself against Jeremy who was closest to me. "I don't like this, there's a person." I spoke close to tears wanting nothing more than to return to the house. "Oh hush you baby, there's no such thing as ghost." Jeremy replied pushing me off him.

Perhaps he was right, my mind was playing tricks on me. But I couldn't shake the feeling unease as if there was danger near? I followed the two further into the tunnel, it didn't take long for all of us to tire out and want to return back to the house.We walked down the many different tunnels, some becoming smaller or bigger. I began to wonder if we would ever find our way out, the two boys were quite stubborn refusing to accept the fact that we were lost.

Halfway down the tunnel, loud screaming echoed throughout the area, there was a woman lying in the water curled in a ball screaming. I didn't get a good look at her since flight fright had kicked in and we all turned around running, it seemed as if the screaming followed us. I remember hysterically crying falling multiple times in the dirty water trying my best to catch up with the boys who were ahead of me. "Please don't leave me! Please!" I cried, this was too much for a child to bare.

I finally caught up with them a couple of seconds later when they were taking a break to catch their breath. "I wanna go home!" I whined. Something must have snapped in Jeremy, he turned around yelling for me to shut up otherwise I would be left behind. That seemed to do the trick, I didn't want to be left behind nor die alone in a cold dark tunnel.

"Hey I seen that drawing when we first came in the tunnel!" I shouted pointing to either the middle or left tunnel. Luckily they seemed to give me control of finding out way out. "Hey mom is calling us!" Jeremy spoke grabbing my coat. "I don't hear anything?" Both Johan and I replied trying to catch up with Jeremy who was running into the opposite tunnel where there was a strange flickering light. "Mom! Mom we're right here!" Jeremy yelled ignoring our protest. Once we entered through the tunnel I felt a strange pressure inside my chest and the need to scream not in fear it was like this strange feeling was building up inside me as my sense began to dim. I began having tunnel vision and was unaware of what was going on, right in front of me I could see something standing in front of Jeremy and Johan who were pointing at me, I couldn't hear anything but the sound of a heartbeat and heavy breathing. I began feeling a similar thing that is similar to sleep paralysis when I think about it. I couldn't move my limbs and my body felt unnaturally heavy. I remember all these feelings well, usually stuff like this isn't easy to forget.

After a while everything returned to normal when Johan roughly pushed me to the ground causing me to hit my head against the floor. "Kim are you okay?" Jeremy questioned with tears streaming down his face. "Ow, that hurt!" I cried, my elbow bleeding. "Y-your dark part of eyes got so big, they went from big to small!" Johan replied.

Now I don't remember much of else that happened, I believe that we began making our way back down the tunnel, I couldn't shake this strange feeling inside of me. Like there was something else with us? Something prevented me from looking behind us, it was probably for the best, finally we found the area where we had entered into Satan's Hollow, we both ran as fast as we could until we arrived back at their house.

To this day I wonder if everything that had happened was just my imagination, after all doesn't the mind play tricks when scared? Sometimes when visiting my cousins we bring up the memories of our adventure in the tunnels.

~~~~~~~~