The Smorg (Prizes: Willowisp and 19 travels/ 5 Le's and 5 travels)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 October 2017 at 1:08 AM

So I decided to try something out, since I have extra cc that isn't for the Christmas raffle I decided to hold a little game. Please bare with me if the game doesn't make sense.

Backstory: The Smorg is a grumpy and an aggressive creature that dwells in the cave of ark. The Smorg is very territorial if the Smorg feels provoked by arkanians visiting the cave in attempts to steal eggs it will snatch the eggs back and chase the visitors away from the cave. When and where the Smorg will attack is unknown after all the Smorg is a very crafty and unpredictable creature. It's unsure if there is more than one.

Appearance: The body of the Smorg is similar to the Skeith from neopets though without wings. It has a face similar to the Gitrog https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images q=tbn:ANd9GcTjM5XIjyqlgYF93MI314wZSIn6o1nPTmDLE50zDrUPzy2DfCTM and has fangs protuding from the bottom of its mouth. Has same skin as an alligator. (Gives you a mental picture of what it might look like.)

How Game Works:
The objective of the game is to steal as many eggs as possible before the Smorg catches you if caught you will lose the game. I will be the Smorg, anyone who is the last to post will lose. Basically I will check the topic whenever I feel like which is when I will send out the Smorg. So DO NOT ping me otherwise the Smorg will visit and get whoever is the last to post. Make sure to keep count of your eggs and post how many eggs you have stolen each time.

(Ex: Poptarts: :Steals egg: (Egg Count: 1) an hour later Poptarts: Steals egg (Egg Count: 2) and so on)

Rules
1. You can only post every hour. (Ex: You steal an egg at 12:50am then you can only steal and egg at 1:50am or later but if you steal it later you still have to wait every hour)

2. Do not ping me otherwise the Smorg will get you or whoever posted last. Don't ping purposely to make people lose. Sometimes even if pinged the Smorg may not visit.

3. The last person left will win. The person who has stolen the most eggs as well will get a prize.

4. Remember the Smorg is unpredictable and may not steal your eggs for a couple of days. The Smorg can strike at any time.

5. You HAVE to post everyday otherwise you will lose. So don't think you can post once and assume that you will win. Also KEEP TRACK of how many eggs you have stolen. You don't actually have to steal eggs from the actual cave.

6. Do NOT enter side accounts. You can only enter into the contest once, if caught you will be permanently blocked and no longer able to take part in my Christmas raffle or any event I hold. It is considered stealing. If you read all the rules make sure to post Strawberry Pancake when you ask to join.

PRIZES:
Willowisp and 19 travels for last person.

5 Le's and 5 travels for the person who stolen the most eggs. (1 travel is a retired cc travel from 2016)

There is only 20 spots. Once filled up the game will begin, I will not make anymore spots.
1. @demogorgon (bought 24 hour invinsibility 10/19/17)(egg total: 64)
2. @prairie (egg total: 3)
3. @honeybearbee (egg total: 30)
4. @rainbownya (egg total:18 )
5. @blix
6. @geek707 (egg total: 4)
7. @avitrenz (egg total: 2)
8. @lykhaos117
9. @silvershadow (egg total: 1)
10. @mastergemma (bought 1 24 hour invincibility 10/19/17)
11. @sundae (egg total:24)
12. [s[@icedmagma (bought 1 24 hour invincibility 10/19/17) (egg total: 75)[/s]
13. @bluestar1313 (Egg total:26)
14. @bgunny (egg total: 2)
15. @brad (bought 1 24 hour invincibility 10/19/17)
16. @valleries1[/s[ (egg total:14)
17. [s]@wolfkit (egg total 4)

18. @theelevatorcat (egg total 18
19. @wigglytuff (bought 1 24 hour invincibility 10/19/17)
20. @lightningpaws (egg total:5)

(Make sure to ping your friends so they can join the fun.)

UPDATE Every 10 eggs can earn you invincibility for a day.

How this works: Say you have 30eggs you can spend 10eggs to make you immune to the Smorg attacking you.

If you use 10eggs message me in a separate personal message. (Not this one) that you decided to buy 1 day (24 hours) invincibility. Once spent you will keep the number of how many eggs you stolen

Example.

(egg total: 30)
(eggs spent: 10)

(NOTE: This will activate the day that the Smorg will attack. I have a generator that decides the actions of the Smorg)

;$;$;!;$;$;$
Note; The less eggs you have the MORE likely you are to be attacked by the Smorg. This has been implemented to prevent people from posting once a day. So if your the last to post and have very few eggs compared to everyone else your most likely to be attacked.

If any questions message me in a SEPARATE PERSONAL MESSAGE Thankyou. šŸ˜ø

I plan on making many more changes for the next game once this one ends. There will be no more added things to this current game.

A look in the travels.

Willowisp. 18 regular travels and 1 cc travel.

5 Le's (Gantula, Vaccin, Fairtop, Kiretch and Snowby) Travels 4 regular and 1 cc travel from 2016 (aka. Autumn Candles) think thats what they are called.

Yes you can actually win both prizes if you make it to be the last one with the most eggs. Even if you spent the eggs you will still be counted for your egg total.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 13 October 2017 at 1:33 AM

@poptarts can i join? And is that all the prizes? Are the 19 travels cc travels or reg?

Strawberry pancake

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 13 October 2017 at 1:35 AM

@poptarts, lol, I'll join. x3
Why not? XD Strawberry pancake! ;3c

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 October 2017 at 1:35 AM

@jello Yes.

There are 2 prizes.

1st prize is a Willowisp that comes with 19 travels (all reg)
2nd prize is 5 Le's that comes with 5 Travels. (1 is a retired cc travel from 2016)

There is only 1 winner. šŸ˜ø And the 2nd prize is to whoever gotten the most eggs.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 13 October 2017 at 1:40 AM

@poptarts sweet.

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 13 October 2017 at 1:43 AM

@poptarts this sounds fun! i'd like to join. šŸ˜ƒ do we steal eggs from the cave & post here? also, Strawberry Pancake.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 October 2017 at 1:46 AM

@honeybearbee No you don't have to steal eggs from the actual cave. You just pretend to steal the eggs each hour. šŸ˜ø All you have to do is say :steals egg: and keep track of how many eggs you have stolen.

Though you also have to make sure to post daily otherwise you'll lose. Xp

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 13 October 2017 at 1:46 AM

@poptarts awesome šŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 1:50 AM

@poptarts Thanks! Could I join?

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 13 October 2017 at 1:53 AM

@poptarts Can I join please? This sounds like a great game šŸ˜Š

Strawberry pancake

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 October 2017 at 2:10 AM

@blix Did you read rules. ;-; Just want everyone to make sure they understand everything. šŸ˜ø

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 3:40 AM

@poptarts Strawberry pancake! I would like to join ā¤ļø

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 4:02 AM

@poptarts

Wow, thanks for holding this! šŸ˜Š

Strawberry Pancake! šŸ˜‹

Could I join? Thank you!

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 13 October 2017 at 5:22 AM

Joined, 1 egg stollen, strawberry pancake.

(Hope I did that right.)

367 posts

kudo • 13 October 2017 at 5:31 AM

@poptarts joining! šŸ˜Š stolen: 2 eggs

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 October 2017 at 5:33 AM

@poptarts

I would love to participate! When does the game start or does it start straight away? Strawberry pancakes.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 October 2017 at 5:36 AM

@lykhaos117 Sorry. The game has yet to start. šŸ˜ø It will begin once all 20 spots are filled. I will message everyone once I have all players join.

@silvershadow. šŸ˜ø Game has yet to start. You can only steal one egg every your. You don't actually have to take eggs from the actual cave.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 13 October 2017 at 5:37 AM

@poptarts

Okay, thank you! šŸ˜Š

367 posts

kudo • 13 October 2017 at 6:14 AM

@poptars oh I see ... lol I didn't take eggs from the cave xD

Female
415 posts

sundae • 13 October 2017 at 6:45 AM

@poptarts

Could I join? Very creative game, sounds fun šŸ˜Š

edit: Strawberry Pancake

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 7:47 AM

@poptarts Sorry - on phone, impossible to read, sorry
Now on computer so
Strawberry pancakes

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 13 October 2017 at 9:25 AM

@poptarts I would love to join as well, this seems like a really fun idea šŸ˜Š

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 13 October 2017 at 2:40 PM

@poptarts
I would love to join, Strawberry Pancake. šŸ˜‹

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 October 2017 at 3:02 PM

@poptarts
Can I join? This seems fun!
Thanks!

Strawberry Pancakes.

Male
660 posts

brad • 13 October 2017 at 3:07 PM

@poptarts This sounds quite fun! I'd like to join please. šŸ˜Š
Strawberry Pancake

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 October 2017 at 3:40 PM

@poptarts

mind if I join?

Strawberry Pancake

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 13 October 2017 at 4:32 PM

@poptarts Could I join?

Strawberry pancake

Female
60 posts

theelevatorcat • 13 October 2017 at 5:55 PM

@poptarts
Iā€™d like to join! Strawberry pancake

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 October 2017 at 6:12 PM

@poptarts could I join? Strawberry pancakes.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 14 October 2017 at 3:20 PM

@poptarts I think you might have entered @wolfkit twice