Feed Trade for a Friend on Hiatus ヾ(^∇^)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
18 posts

katonica • 8 October 2017 at 4:46 PM

Hey! So, it's school season now... (;-_-)ノ

My friend who was active in the summer is really stressed over her work to get onto Eggcave to feed her creatures! (◯Δ◯∥) Shocking, right? Their happiness went down so much...

Well, I've been feeding all 69 (yeah I know haha so funny) of her creatures, but it's not working with only me feeding them. (_ _|||)

So I'm going to put my clicking skills to the test; you tell me in the comments below that you've fed all of her creatures (I'll be checking to see if you did feed the creatures or not, so no lying! ψ(`∇´)ψ) and I'll feed 69 random creatures in your cave. If you have less than 69, then I'll feed all of them.

Good luck! Sometimes I won't be on for some days, so I'll get to yours the day after or so. (because I'm a human too)

(≧∀≦ゞ

@kaitea
@kaitea
@kaitea
@kaitea
@kaitea

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 8 October 2017 at 4:48 PM

@katonica
Fed all 😊

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 8 October 2017 at 7:30 PM

@katonica

I'll add her to my feeding list and I'll try to feed her as much as possible. ^^ You don't have to feed back, but if you want to I'd be happy with just my feed list. 😊

Have a great day~! ❤️

281 posts

dugarjzlafreohr • 8 October 2017 at 8:32 PM

@katonica

Feed all! I will try to remember to feed her as often as possible as well. I know my cove is large, so no real pressure to feed back. If you do want to feed back, my mortal lists are more of a priority for feeds❤️

Female
8 posts

dragonpancakes673 • 1 November 2017 at 9:53 PM

@katonica

I fed all! 😃

Female
434 posts

sylviana • 3 November 2017 at 5:09 PM

@katonica

I fed them!