Kindness Contest!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 30 September 2017 at 7:06 PM

Hey guys!

All you have to do to enter is tag someone and give them a compliment or thank them for osmething. You will get extra points if you give the a thank you gift😊

The more people you thank or compliment the more points you get!

Prizes! -
https://eggcave.com/egg/1654407
https://eggcave.com/egg/1402740
https://eggcave.com/egg/1724479
https://eggcave.com/egg/1724508
https://eggcave.com/egg/1632630
https://eggcave.com/egg/2053695
https://eggcave.com/egg/1725517
https://eggcave.com/egg/2051098
https://eggcave.com/egg/1838587
https://eggcave.com/egg/1859882

(I am to lazy to code them so just copy the link plz lol)

Thats it really!

Entries ~
@avitrenz - 16 (1 - 16) **
@wigglytuff - 7 (17 - 23)
@jello - 2 (24 - 26)
@poptarts - 11 (27 - 38)**
@raindrops - 7 (39 - 46)
@panda9983 - 1 (47)
@audrey - 19 (48 - 66)*
@thedarkarcher - 5 (67 - 71)
@icesparkle22 - 6 (72 - 77)**
@purgatory - 17 (78 - 94)**
@rashka - 22 (95 - 116)*
@fainne_24 - 10 (117 - 127)

UPDATE -
Hey everyone, I have used random.org and it has choosen some people, if you have a * beside your name you can choose to give your prize to someone or keep it. if you choose to keep it then you write your top 3 choices if you choose to give it away then tag them and they have to write their top 3 choices. If you have ** by your name its the same exept you have 2 prizes and you can choose to keep one and give one or give both.

Thanks,
Dappne

Deleted • 30 September 2017 at 7:21 PM

@alastrine
Thanks for being my first friend on Egg Cave! You are too nice ❀️ (Hope you don't mind the ping)

@dappne6
Is that what I'm supposed to do?...I'm not sure πŸ˜‹

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 30 September 2017 at 7:54 PM

@avitrenz Yep! You can do as many or as little people as you want. Adding😊

Deleted • 30 September 2017 at 8:52 PM

@dappne6

Cool! Thanks! One questions: Are we limited to how many people we thank in one day?

Here's another thank you:
@audrey

Thanks for being a really good confidant on Egg Cave, and supporting me in my creature trades 😊 Your cove is beautiful 😊 πŸ˜‹

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 September 2017 at 9:06 PM

@dappne6 nice talking to you!πŸ˜ƒ you really helped me out!

@monsterprincess33
Omg can't thank you more!πŸ˜ƒ you've done as much as you can fire me.

@icesparkle22
Bestie irl! Since we were 2 years old as well hehe

@solar @immortalraven @luv @purgatory 1st place prizes for most outstanding coves!πŸ˜ƒ

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 30 September 2017 at 9:10 PM

@dappne6

I would like to thank @prairie and @nine, they've been so nice in the last few months

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 30 September 2017 at 9:10 PM

@dappne6

I would like to thank @prairie and @nine, they've been so nice in the last few months

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 30 September 2017 at 9:32 PM

@raindrops Heck, I'd like to thank raindrops for being my friend. 😸 I met her 4-6 years ago? We met through another game site and she helped me so much with getting rare/betas and even when as far as to purchase me memberships. 😸 She is a very nice and caring person and I am glad to have met her. I wish her great luck and health for the future and that things will turn out right for her. 😸 I'm willing to help her out on this site as much as she use to help me out on the old site we use to play. X3 If I win anything I'd much rather raindrops be given it. X3

@dappne6

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 30 September 2017 at 9:44 PM

@poptarts OMG she is the best person I've EVER met in my life! She is kind, caring and loves deeply with

her heart. Especially with helping ppl and listening to their stories. She has listened to many nights of my

true life stories and has gotten me through some really rough times just by lending me her heart and ears.

Not to mention her wonderful opinions! She has a beautiful heart and is as unique as a person can come.

I dont know what these 4-6 yrs would have been like without her, and Im glad I didnt have to find out!

She is the family I never had and appreciate her in so many ways, that I would need days to keep writing

about her! Thx for being who u r @poptarts! Always and forever with our angels!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 30 September 2017 at 9:55 PM

@karikara

Thank you for being my friendthe only during my time here. You make me laugh all the time and your one of the best. ❀️ Thank you for making my time here a wonderful expirence.

Deleted • 30 September 2017 at 11:45 PM

@dappne6

@ajzephyros for being the first to help me out - you're amazing!
@monsterprincess33 for giving amazing advice and being such an amazing person...
@exo @immortalraven @cala @mairbear For beautiful coves
@asi for all the work you put into your creature auctions

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 1 October 2017 at 1:53 AM

@avitrenz Nope! As many as you want😊 Adding!

@avitrenz - adding
@wigglytuff - adding, Im glad I could help ❀️
@jello - adding
@poptarts - adding, I will remeber that if you win, Thats so kind!
@raindrops - adding
@panda9983 - adding
@audrey - adding

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 1 October 2017 at 2:26 AM

@dappne6

I would like to thank @ian for making such a wonderful site. 😸 And all his staff. Bet it takes much work to be able to manage a site and to make such wonderful creatures.

I'd also like to thank you @dappne6 for holding this contest. It's nice to give out prizes.

I'd like to thank @jello for helping make the description for the Zelkan. They're much more creative than I am with descriptions. Plus they're much more better at grammar than me. 😸

And yes I agree with audrey with immortalraven having a beautiful cove. Shows how much work she placed into it. 😸 She's nice to talk to as well. (would ping her but not sure it would annoy her if she gets tons of pings on here)

@birdboysplace Is a nice person to talk to as well. Though I really need to get on to replying to her latest message. 😸 I find the reason behind her username interesting.

@Prairie Is great at art. I love their suggestions. ;^; Very talented like a lot of people are on here when it comes to art.

If I could I would thank everyone that taken part in my name auction and helping me raise money for the Christmas raffle. 😸 Wouldn't of been able to hold one this year if it weren't for everyone. I even have enough prizes that will be put into next years annual raffle. 😸

I'd like to also thank @dareixx (can't remember their user? Think I spelled it right. ; πŸ˜‰ They helped me immortalize my creatures when I didn't have the immortalizing thing at that time. 😸 Plus they were the cheapest as well which made things very convienent.

Oh @glados should be thanked to for holding her auctions. It gave people a chance at obtaining creatures that were hard to obtain. 😸 Plus she is wonderful for paying off the SAR center creature funds. It's nice when people give back to the eggcave community.

Hmm not sure who else to thank or compliment. 😸

I'd like to thank myself for being amazing and wonderful person who deserves to be worshipped! (lol jk don't take this part seriously. ;^; I thought it would be funny to sound conceited)

I dont want any points for the people I thanked or complimented in this post. 😸 I dont really want to win anything to be honest, just thought it was a nice topic to take part in.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 1 October 2017 at 2:32 AM

@poptars Your welcome lol πŸ˜‹ I will add them and if you win I will give it to @raindrops 😊

Deleted • 1 October 2017 at 5:55 AM

@dappne6

I would like to thank @exo for helping me achieve 2 ultimate dreamies
@cala for having amazing trades and being thoughtful and agreeing to have Shaibuns who are Soul Sisters
@empressajcleverbuddy For giving me advice and listening to my rants when I was still in the account @abubblegum
@avitrenz for being a great friend!
@dappne6 yes you, for hosting all these things 😊
@icesparkle22 For always being there to have a chat 😊
@rashka For that quick chat that we had that left me a lot happier

Everyone on Eggcave is just too nice.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 October 2017 at 6:56 AM

i would like to thank @cho, @birdboysplace @rashka and @karikara for always being here for me and being amazing friends!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 1 October 2017 at 10:07 AM

@dappne6 I would like to thank all of my friends for being so kind and caring to others. Also the staff that works so hard on here to keep this site safe! @poptarts got me into this game and now im addicted to it...lol. I love helping ppl and glad that ppl r so kind with this site. I immerse myself into this game to get out of the "real world" at times and relax. The ppl on here make no judgements and accept the help that is in my heart.
There are alot of excellent artists on here and I love looking at their art. I cant be specific with names as I look at so many.
A special thx to all staff who helps keep this site exciting and new.
Again once more...ty @poptarts for getting me "hooked" on this game! And for all ur help with my questions answered that u helped me with. Also the creatures I have been given when I first started this game!
I hope I can be as helpful to all as I have tried to help with the things I know....lol...kinda still learning certain things.
@dappne6...a special ty for the topic of "Kindness". What a wonderful thought and to acknowledge ppl! Brilliant!!

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 1 October 2017 at 11:18 AM

@wigglytuff: GUUUUD FRENSSS
@audrey: my chatting buddy! even in different time zones, hehe
@purgatory: always there to chat about school, art, et.c πŸ˜ƒ a good friend my age! TANK WOO FOR BEING SHO NAICE *u*
@kyubee: ;-; this is self explanatory, you are SO nice πŸ˜ƒ
@dappne6: gave me my first heims when i was a noob a year ago, still remember this 😱 you've been an amazing friend, and bonus points for making this topic!
@luv: YOU ARE SO NICE BLAHAHAHHA

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 October 2017 at 12:51 PM

@dappne6

Uhm... *cough*

i would like to thank @dream-within-a-dream for being such a cool human! She's always nice and always there or me x3
@ethereality for kindness ;o; you're so awesome??
@gumiho710 UR JUST SO SWEET I CANT o v o awesome art!
@carnesiel VERY awesome art! Just, amazeballs!
@momokie for being so kind to me when i was a newbie ;o; thank you thank you soo much or your kindness and gift ❀️
@crimson She's just a very cool human here, always friendly and up for a chat πŸ˜ƒ
@cynt5100 haHaA you're just so funny and friendly ;v;
@luv I just wanna say, AWESOME COVE and THANK YOU for your AMAZING kindness! :'D
@yoyogirl1900 not on that much but, *cough* UR THE BESTEST FREN SOMEONE CAN EVER HAVE!1! πŸ˜ƒ
@dragrawr a very friendly precious bub x3 chats are always fun OvO
@birdlover64 Haven't chatted that much but i still remember you!1 You're just always there when I'm sad and... yeah, you're too sweet ;v;
@prairie soo friendly and nice and all, love chatting with her! Also amazing cove~
@bribri1114845 WOWZA, your art is just amazing!! :'o

@despair
@immortalraven
@thursdays_dove
... FABULOUS coves! They're jaw-dropping * o *

And also the mods (Ian, Orderedchaos, Meteoroid, etc.) for keeping this site safe and fun for everyone!

Everyone is just wayy too awesome here x3c

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 1 October 2017 at 3:23 PM

aw thanks @audrey and @thedarkarcher you are both pretty cute! πŸ˜ƒ

@audrey❀️ i did really enjoyed that talk too, we should keep in touch! πŸ˜ƒ

@thedarkarcher❀️ you are really one of the greatest to love ! πŸ˜ƒ i'm so happy to know you! πŸ˜ƒ

@poptarts you are seeking @darexxis❀️ she's also one of my best friends and i miss those silly talks we used to do! πŸ˜ƒ

@poptarts❀️ you did really helped me some times ago and i hope i will be able to help you like you did! πŸ˜ƒ

@novrain62❀️ you are one of the greatest here along with the clubs you have made, i'm glad you are one of my great friends

@fainne_24❀️ always willing to help the others, you are among the people i know who share most of there things

@immortalraven❀️ i enjoy each of our small thanks, even if sometime you don't answer the posts i send you

@ugena❀️ you really helped me to start in here thank you so much

@hellhound❀️ i miss you so much, i hope everything is going ok for you i wish you could still be here

@kodakthewolf ❀️ you too i miss you so much, i loved to help you and i'm sad you are gone from this site

@dcmaster❀️ you are still my adopted boy from the other side of the canada, i hope you'll come back some day

@furfur❀️ for all the help you gave me even if it was years ago! πŸ˜‹ still so thankfull about it

@thebest❀️ you always are amongs the best players in here your username is fitting you so much

@brunosc❀️ you always gave me useful advices and also helped me alot, thanks

@mejary❀️ you were among the first people i knew here and thanks for all the help you ever gave me

@borgore❀️ i'm still so thankfull for the riggert you traded me❀️

@veroncio❀️ i miss you i enjoyed our talks

@nidalee❀️ i owe you so much and i miss you so much, where are you now?

i have so many more thank to give, i owe so much to so many people I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

@eschla, @umbregrl, @mighty-lair, @connieharris, ........

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 October 2017 at 3:48 PM

@rashka aww thank you

oh also @darexxis even though we have talked much this year shes still one of my best friends here..miss you so much!

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 1 October 2017 at 6:38 PM

@audrey - 8 - Your welcome 😊 Adding
@thedarkarcher - 5 - adding πŸ˜ƒ
@raindrops - 6 - Yea, I know alot of people are kind on here and dont get apreciated so I wanted to giver them the credit they desrve 😊
@icesparkle22 - 6- I hope the Heims is safe xD I love having you as a friend and hope we keep talking ❀️
@purgatory - 17 - Adding πŸ˜‹
@rashka - 22 - Adding 😊

Also I agree with all your little comments down the bottom - to many people to thank not enough space. Love you guys ❀️

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 1 October 2017 at 6:47 PM

@dappne6 well I believe u had a brilliant idea! I don't really want to "so much win," I just love appreciating all of the nice ppl on egg. Still a special thx to @poptarts for getting me involved in this game!

Deleted • 1 October 2017 at 7:11 PM

@dappne6

I would like to thank you, @dappne6 for holding these extremely generous contests 😊
@sparklefox, who has taken the time to write the long introduction paragraph to newbies 😊
@cala, @sackname and @sybil_howlett who made my day when I was a newbie ❀️
@ian and crew, who made this amazing site a long time ago, and improved it a lot!
@exo, who is generous with her trades and understanding 😊
@glados who made the Drakomo come true with her millions of EC 😊
@immortalraven @luv @solar @purgatory for the hard work you put in to be first place coves!
@icecream, who is just an amazing person ❀️

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 1 October 2017 at 7:20 PM

@avitreenz Your welcome I love holding theese ^^ Adding😊

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 1 October 2017 at 11:14 PM

@avitrenz *hugs* anytime :'3 I'm glad I could help πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 2 October 2017 at 5:18 AM

I would like to thank:

@sybil_howlett
You have been there in a second whenever I need help and am bankrupt, not only that, you are kind and am a great friend!
@novrain62
Kudos for running such a big club #MLEC2! Once I turn 18 I am joining!
@mainecoonie @jello
I don't know why but you've always been really friendly, and in the times we've interacted you've both made meeee feel like I'm a friend of you guys and that makes me really happy (I don't know whether you acutally like me but hehe you just have this welcoming aura...) And congrats mainecoonie for that Rotehar and Jello for that Ulert!
@gymnastics001 / @sundae (Same person)
I'm so happy for our short chat and I will continue collecting winter like travels for you! 😊
@cherrycheshire
For being a great friend and I miss you and keep loving Alice in Wonderland and keep being you!

@dappne6 πŸ˜‹

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 2 October 2017 at 5:26 AM

@audrey *hugs* I'm glad I could help you out and I hope we can stay in contact ❀️

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 October 2017 at 5:39 AM

@audrey - Adding😊

Female
3,791 posts

sparklefox • 2 October 2017 at 12:39 PM

@avitrenz - Well, this was unexpected. Thank you, and you're very welcome. I honestly didn't expect to get recognised for that.

im still trying to reword and update it so it might get longer whoops