Type With Your Eyes Closed!

in Forum Games

Female
9 posts

absolute-zero • 5 April 2018 at 10:49 PM

"Of course it is happening in your headm Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Type: You are the sole definition of forgetfulness. Wait, I am? What??!!

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 11:01 PM

You are the sold definition of forgetfulness. eait, I am? What??!!

Type: Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is a long word- how do you pronounce it? Who even NEEDS this word?!!

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 5 April 2018 at 11:21 PM

Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is a long word- how do you pronounce it? who even NEEDS this word??
Type: I find it only just slightly difficult to type with my eyes closed.

Deleted • 6 April 2018 at 12:58 AM

I find it only slightly difficuly to type with my eyes closed.

Type: Nothing is a deadly curse. To communicate with nothing will cause you madness. To eat nothing will cause you hunger. To have nothing will cause you sadness. To be nothing will cause you loneliness. If you are nothing, you don't survive. Make yourself something in order to thrive. Oh well, I have no creativity. So this is what I wrote. I wrote about nothing. That is what I wrote.

lol GL typing that I just made it up...not sure if it's easy or hard XD let's find out!

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 6 April 2018 at 10:56 AM

Nothing is a deadly curse. To communicate with nothing will cause you madness- To eat nothing will xcause you hunger. Tp hae nothjing wilnl hjcaise upi sadness. To be nothing will cause you loneliness. If you are notjhing, uyou wopnt surbiobe. Make yourself something in order to thrive.. Oh well, I have no creativity- Sp tjos os what I wrote. I wrote about nothing. This is what I wrote.

LOL what did I just type? xD

Type: Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

(that song's been stuck in my head the whole morning, help.)

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 6:06 AM

Fly me yo the moon
Letme plat aming rhe stars
Let me see what soring is loke
On Huporet and Mars

Type: I should be doing this and not something else x30.

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 7 April 2018 at 8:09 AM

I should be doing this and not something else x30

Type: “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!” – Dumbledore

Female
258 posts

boop • 7 April 2018 at 11:06 AM

'WElcome to a new year at Honwarte! Before we berni our banquer, I would like to say a few woefd. And here thet are: Nitwit! Blinner! Oddment! tweal!" - Dumnlesore

What was that?! XD

Type: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words. And it's the longest word I know.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 7 April 2018 at 11:08 AM

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is tthe fear of long words. And it's the longest word I know.

Type: Does completely looking away from the keyboard so you can't see the keys or which keys your hands are landing on, but still looking at the screen to see what you're supposed to be typing but high enough so you can't see the post box where you're typing, count as 'typing with your eyes closed'?

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 12:40 PM

Does completely looking away from the keyboard so you can't see the keys ir which keys your hands are landing on, but still looking at the screen to see what you're supposed to be typing but high enough so you can't see th post box where you're typing, count as 'typing with your eyes closed'?

@sparklefox i guess...

Type: Rixes like to rix with other right rixes for their right risked rix.

Female
9 posts

absolute-zero • 7 April 2018 at 9:58 PM

Rixes like to rixwith other gith rix for their right risked rix

Type: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the pickled peck of peppers Peter Piper picked?

*have fun trying to type that...*

Deleted • 11 April 2018 at 2:52 AM

Peter Piper picked a peack of puckled peppers.
A pev, of pickef peppers Perer Puper [oicled/
If Perer Piper picled a pecl pf [ocled [e[pers.
Wjers tje [oclef [epprtd Peter Piper piclef?

Type: Try failing horribly at Life. Do you best. Go, Hermicone

Female
9 posts

absolute-zero • 11 April 2018 at 3:46 PM

Try failign horribly at Life. Do you best. Go, Hermicone.

Type: "Where's MY rotten cavalry of loyal idiots?"

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 12 April 2018 at 2:24 PM

Where's MY rotten calbalry of rotten idios?

Awwww...

Type: "Well I don't know what to type here. I don't want to type total nonsense. Or gibberish. Or going on and on talking about nothingness. Empty words. Or clichés. Oh wait, I just did."

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 12 April 2018 at 2:30 PM

Well I don't know what to type here. I don't want to type total nonsense. Or gibberish. Or going on and on talking about nothingness. Empty words. Or cliches. Oh wait, I just did.

I can't remember the code for that "e", so whoops.

Type: I have no idea what to type here, either. What should I type? Something copied and pasted from something else - like a word definition, or something? Nah, that's been done too many times. Well, what should I do here? I'll figure out something. ...Nope, can't think of anything.

Female
9 posts

absolute-zero • 13 April 2018 at 6:47 PM

I have no idea what to type here, either. What should I type? SOmething cpoied and pasted fro something else - lie a word definition of something? Nah, that's been done too many times. WEll, what should I do here? I'll figure something else eventually.

um... what did i do ^^

Type: “I AM THE GOD OF STORMS! I BRING THE THUNDER! I BRING THE LIGHTNING! STOOOP RAINING ON ME!”

Deleted • 14 April 2018 at 6:53 AM

U AM THE GIT OF STORMS! U BRUNG THE YHUNFRER! I VRING THE LIGHTNING! STOOOOP RAUNUNG ON ME!

type: I ate a picky pineapple that picked on me. Pineapple, Regretapple and Wishapple... Stop wIll the Lies you tell me!

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 15 April 2018 at 12:37 PM

I ate a pivku Pinrsaplr that picked on me. Pineapple, Regretaooke abd Wusgaooke... dtop will the lies you tell me!

Mk then.

Type: People tell you to type much more than you can even remember with your eyes closed.

Female
258 posts

boop • 24 April 2018 at 10:07 AM

People tell yoi to tupe muvh more thsn toucan even remenner with your eyes closed.

Ummmm

Okay, this is the sentence you have to type, and I'm sorry I made it so long, coz I couldn't think of anything else to put here for you to type.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 27 May 2018 at 9:01 AM

Okay, this is the sentence I need you to type, sorry I made it so long, coz I couldn't figure out anything to make you type.

I dont think i did that bad.

Type: HELP I'M going INSANE, thinking about whether insanity is real, or just a construct that humanity made.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 30 May 2018 at 11:23 AM

HELP I'M going INSIANE, thinking that whether insanity is real or just a construnct humanity made.

Close!

Type: I don't know what I'm doing.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 31 May 2018 at 10:07 AM

I don't know what I'm doing

@animalliteratue
Do you think insanity and sanity are real, or just things humans made up? Without humans would there still be insanity or sanity?
I am actually curious what other people think.

Type: Don't worry, maybe we're both insane, or maybe sanity isn't real, so everyone's insane, or everyone's sane, because none of those are real, and only in people's heads.

I almost went insane when I thought about things like this for like, 2 months, unless insanity and sanity are all in people's heads...

2 posts

invisiblebiologist • 3 June 2018 at 3:02 PM

I'm allergic to spatkyails.

That's so much better than I thought it would turn out.

Type: I am a tall hobbit from the Shire.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 3 June 2018 at 9:37 PM

@invisiblebiologist
why didnt you type the latest post?

I am a tall hobbit fron the Shire

Close

Type: What if only insanity is real, and Sanity is an illusion? or vica versa? Would insanity even exist without humans? Do other animals have concepts like insanity or sanity just in different ways of expressing it/ Am i going insane thinking too much about this kind of stuff? Should i try and think about something less brain-intensive?

2 posts

invisiblebiologist • 4 June 2018 at 3:47 PM

@naturegirl1999
What if only insanity is teal, and Sanity us an illisoion? ir vica bersa? Would insanity even ecist without himans? Do other animals have concepys like insanity or sanity just in different ways if ecpressing iy/ Am i houng insane thinkin too mivh anout this kinf of stuff? Shoudl i try and think about someting less brain-intensive?

Yikes that was brutal.
I think my computer glitched, because it had said that the I'm allergic to sparktails thing was the newest one... :/

Type: That last one was a nightmare to type but hey, that's life i guess. Time to just make this one kind of hard too. Hello. Iguanas eat non-iguana foodstuffs that are only found in the northern of the southern. Chimpanzees like guacamole but only when the iguanas do not. A syzygy is when three celestial bodies line up. Only during syzygy can iguanas and chimpanzees both eat guacamole. Thank you.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 4 June 2018 at 5:24 PM

That last sentence was a nightmare to type so I will just make this one harder. Iguanas eat non iguana foodsstuffs on the northern of the southern. Chimpanzees eat guacamole but only when iguanas do not. a syzyzy is when three celestial bodies line up. Only on syzyzy can iguanas and chimpanzees both eat guacamole.

i may have missed something earlier
What do you think about insanity and sanity?

Type: alright that last sentence i did was pretty long so i will make this one short, Have you played Town ofSalem? if not, you should try it

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 6 June 2018 at 9:29 AM

alright that last sentence i did was pretty long so i will make this one short. Have you olated Town of Salem? if not, you sould try it

I think I'm too much on my computer if I kind of know my keyboard to well :/

Type: bluebirds are kind of crazy in the morning, but what is more crazy is that these sentences become reaaaaally long and kind of hard, and how fun would it be to add an extra ooooo but you can't be sure how many o's there are?

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 7 June 2018 at 2:01 PM

Bluebird are kind of crazy in the mornig, but what is also crazy is that these sentences get longer each time. Let's add ooooos for fun, you cant be sure how many os ther are

Type: Types of typing styles are fun to type about.

Deleted • 6 July 2018 at 2:34 PM

Im allerguc ti soarjtau,s

Not so close

Type: I don't like music

Deleted • 6 July 2018 at 2:39 PM

I don't like music.

yay

Type: Type The Tapper Likes To Type Tappers And Tappers Like To Type That Tapper Too.