Wishlist Giveaway

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 21 August 2017 at 11:21 PM

GIVEAWAY ENDED

I've been considering holding either a contest or some sort of giveaway for a while now and this is what I've settled on. At the moment I have the CC to resurrect one creature as well as a number of critters on my side account who I would be willing to gift to users who would appreciate them more than me.

A list of critters I have available for resurrection can be found HERE I will be giving away one of these.

On top of that, I will try to give away at least two more. Most creatures on @ZX-MetalMonster and some from @BlackBox will be available for this.

You have until Friday 25/8/2017 to post a link to your wishlist. I will compare what you are looking for and what I have and use random generators online if I realize there are multiple people interested in the same creatures. I will not gift more than one to the same person.

If you can't be bothered to look through the two accounts and the link I've provided you are still free to post a link to your wishlist, I will still check if I have anything you want.

Edit:

Because I have received some of my creatures as gift as well, I will not be able to give them away. Those are my Yubby, Cetopia, Terron and Skrulline. It is also unlikely I will give away my Ursaroid, as it is the first and only creature I've bought from the Cash Shop. Everything else can be taken into consideration =)

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 21 August 2017 at 11:38 PM

@zx-metalmonster

I have a super big wishlist, so i'll narrow it down to some creatures c:

Ott
Tawny
Fourbon
Greem
Shaibun
Ornisment

Buggies I like, because I have no bugs in my cove yet:
Serepede
Pixiee
Cetopia

thanks so much for hosting this! 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 21 August 2017 at 11:43 PM

@zx-metalmonster

Thank you so much for hosting this! 😃

My wishlist is here: https://eggcave.com/egg/1369390

Hope you see me pings X3:

@valorie100 @icedragon3000 @nine @lightningpaws @skyfall4

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 21 August 2017 at 11:44 PM

@zx-metalmonster

http://www.eggcavity.com/wishlists

A lot of freezes O.o

1,029 posts

rowyn • 22 August 2017 at 12:20 AM

@zx-metalmonster

This is very kind of you ❤️ Thanks for the chance~!

After looking through everything, the only thing I saw on my wishlist was the Yubby ^^;

Deleted • 22 August 2017 at 2:14 AM

@zx-metalmonster Thank you for hosting this!
My WL is here:
https://eggcave.com/egg/1339734

Sorry if it's a bit long!

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 22 August 2017 at 2:22 AM

@zx-metalmonster That's nice of you! Here's my list: https://eggcave.com/egg/1177900

Thanks 😊

Deleted • 22 August 2017 at 2:50 AM

@zx-metalmonster
It's very generous of you to host this giveaway, thank you!😊

Here is my wishlist:
-High Priority
Ott
Skrulline
Rousel
Tawny
Dragold
Bauble
Trisk
Pandai
Anaria

-Low Priority
Flaren
Pantheart
Chocob
Trenka

156 posts

warghost141 • 22 August 2017 at 4:01 AM

@zx-metalmonster

hello there i dont have a wislist as i am trying to collect as many as i can but i do adore your ott and would adore to look after.

thanks kindly for doing this

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 22 August 2017 at 4:14 AM

@zx-metalmonster this is so nice of you to do! my wishlist is on my profile, but there's a lot, lol, so i'll narrow it down to most wanted.

Youngold
Bunthoff
Qamarat
Xiang
Aska
Nathare

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 August 2017 at 5:36 AM

I don't have enough pings to get everyone's attention but I'm glad you all like this idea and I hope I'll do a good job =)

@iris1929578

I'm sorry, the link doesn't work for me, maybe you would like to check why and post it again?

@rowyn

Thank you for the nice words, but unfortunately I can tell in advance that I don't think I will be able to give away my Yubby. It was gifted to me by someone else as well, I hope you understand.

There is a small number of creatures this applies to, so I will edit a list into my previous post now. Once again, I'm very sorry =/

Female
15 posts

gracearndt1 • 22 August 2017 at 8:34 AM

@zx-metalmonster Thanks for doing this, if I get any creature I will make sure to take care of it well ❤️

Wishlist
https://eggcave.com/egg/1992369
Links never work for me

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 August 2017 at 9:04 AM

@gracearndt1

No worries, the link works =)

1,029 posts

rowyn • 22 August 2017 at 9:17 AM

@zx-metalmonster

No worries, it's all good 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 22 August 2017 at 10:20 AM

@zx-metalmonster Hello! my dream is the xiang but my full wishlist is here http://eggcavity.com/wishlists?cloud-n-bolts

thanks for hosting this!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 22 August 2017 at 11:10 AM

@zx-metalmonster

Thank you so much for doing this ❤️

uhm, my full wishlist is here >> eggcavity.com/wishlists?ammolite but I'll narrow it down for ya.

Pebblove
Pebblove
Pebblove
Pebblove

The Ott, Eeriek and Pantheart are some favorites, but I don't have a chance at those, I guess xD

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 August 2017 at 11:41 AM

@purgatory It might just be my imagination, but I'd say you like Pebbloves XD

1,853 posts

purgatory • 22 August 2017 at 11:50 AM

@zx-metalmonster

Yes, i do! My hoard's over at @wishing xD

somebody help

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 22 August 2017 at 12:27 PM

@zx-metalmonster
Wow this is such a wonderful and thoughtful idea! Since my wishlist is kinda long, I will summarize it here;

Cirthark
Manticore
Ott
Gantula
Eeriek
Tific
Tawny

Thanks so much for doing something like this! ❤️

Female
219 posts

mythlight • 22 August 2017 at 1:35 PM

@zx-metalmonster
Here it is!
Click

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 22 August 2017 at 3:38 PM

@zx-metalmonster

Sorry.

http://eggcavity.com/wishlists?iris1929578

There.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 August 2017 at 12:24 PM

@zx-metalmonster thanks for doing this!😊 eggcavity.com/wishlists?wigglytuff

Male
252 posts

pbarr • 23 August 2017 at 11:30 PM

@zx-metalmonster

Like everyone's said already, thank you so much for your generosity and kindness! You're an example of what makes Egg Cave such a great site. 😊

Here is my wishlist: Click me!
Again, thank you for doing this and hope you have a great day/night/etc. ^^

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 25 August 2017 at 9:19 AM

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words =) You're all awesome =D

I did my best to give as many creatures as possible and I think I have something for about half of the people who responded. I had underestimated how much organization this would take and It was a bit tricky to make a clear list of who was interested in what, so if I've made any mistakes let me know, though I don't think I have.

@srx2002 gets a resurrected Manticore
Trade #872364

@mccherry gets a Tawny
Trade #872369

@hxhx2006 gets a Vupselle
Trade #872366

@honeybearbee gets a Qamarat
Trade #872363

@purgatory gets a Pebblove XD
Trade #872362

[ If I remember correctly only the first 5 pings work. I'm not sure if that's still true but I'll post the rest through my side account just in case ]

Deleted • 25 August 2017 at 9:21 AM

@zx-metalmonster Thank you so much! Omg @mccherry got a Tawny for FREE!? Congrats!!

4 posts

blackbox • 25 August 2017 at 9:29 AM

@bluestar1313 gets a Gantula
Trade #872370

@iris1929578 gets a Pahoehoe
Trade #872368

@thedarkarcher you had so many creatures on your wishlist that no one else was interested in that you can choose between a Keras, Mystic, Pami and Harpis XD

@gracearndt1 you get a choice between a Aurelian and a Lissam. Let me know which one you want and I will make the trade.

I've tried my best and I hope no one is upset over the results. Some people had very tough wish lists and I couldn't do much. There was also interest in a number of creatures I was insecure about giving away and I made a compromise by keeping half and gifting half.

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 25 August 2017 at 9:32 AM

@hxhx2006 You're welcome =) I hope you like the creature you got =)

Oh, it was so hard to figure out what to do with the Tawny XD So many people were interested in it that I used a program online to pick one person at random.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 August 2017 at 9:49 AM

@zx-metalmonster ah such a hard desicion i love them all! well the keras is the one i miss the most and i really love rhinos so could i have the keras please? wow thank you i cant believe it! this is sooo lovely of you! ❤️

4 posts

blackbox • 25 August 2017 at 9:54 AM

@thedarkarcher

No problem =) Looking at the notes on your wishlist I suspected you would want the Keras but asked just in case. Here it is:

Trade #872371

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 25 August 2017 at 10:21 AM

@zx-metalmonster
Oh my goodness thank you so much! I honestly can't believe how generous you are that you would gift away so many wonderful creatures to people. This is the kind of thing that truly makes EC such an amazing community. ❤️