∆Drollo~Giveaway∆ Last Day!!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Should I Do This Every Month?

Deleted • 1 August 2017 at 1:07 PM

@namyna
Ikr! That's happened to me where my friend took it XD then about 2 weeks later she gave it back.

Female
172 posts

namyna • 1 August 2017 at 2:19 PM

I bet my friend forgot to return the charger after borrowed it. I want mine back but I'm too shy to confront and ask her although she is younger than me. I simply put my things wherever I want and eventually some people take advantage of it...shame on me... ☹️

Thank you for listening to my story and the others, too, @lightningpaws. It's my pleasure to have a conversation with someone like you. 😊

Deleted • 1 August 2017 at 2:36 PM

@namyna
Aw anytime! It has helped a lot to talk to all of you since I have some stress..heh..heh. Plus school starts tomorrow and I'm already tired of it XD At least I only have 2 more years and then I'm done... (Well college doesn't count) lol. But I enjoyed the conversations as well! It's so nice to talk to all of you!! ❤️❤️

@vos
(Sorry if you never got the ping x3 not sure if pings work if you edit them into the post lol. But you won the Drollo!)

Female
133 posts

vos • 1 August 2017 at 10:08 PM

@lightningpaws

OMG!!! TY ❤️ Ty! Ty!

Only got one ping

Deleted • 1 August 2017 at 10:41 PM

@vos
Haha probably because I edited the first two into my post. Sorry about that XD! But yep congrats! And anytime! Thanks for joining 😊

Female
172 posts

namyna • 1 August 2017 at 11:39 PM

That's true, @lightningpaws. ❤️ We appreciate and glad to have you around Egg Cave. 😉

38 posts

ctqueen • 2 August 2017 at 2:48 PM

today i went swimming went for ice cream with my 2 friend's and went to get an ipod.

thanks for doing a drollo giveaway

by @ctqueen