∆Drollo~Giveaway∆ Last Day!!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Should I Do This Every Month?

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 4:48 PM

Hey everyone! So, I've been thinking lately of a giveaway that would put a smile on someone's face. So here it is. I am giving away a Drollo! I haven't really been in the mood lately (lots of stuff going on) However I hope this makes someone happy 😊

Rules:
*If you don't win, that's ok! I'm thinking about doing this every month so you still have a chance!
*Don't be rude too the winner. Also, if you win do not rub it in people's faces (Please don't)
*Have fun!

Requirements:
*You cannot already own a Drollo in any of your accounts.
*Must have fun XD

How To Enter:
*Just tell me about your day. I always love a nice conversation! Heck, tell me about your week. Or anything at all. Lol

End Date:
August 1, 2017
(Winners will be chosen by random number generator)

If your the first to post your number 1, second to post is number 2 and so on. No picking numbers (that's hard to track)

1. @wigglytuff
2. @lol543
3. @togepi360
4. @aussietoyz-
5. @marner
6. @jello
7. @gymnastics001
8. @cloudslay3r
9. @icesparkle22
10. @ctqueen
11. @rbubblegum
12. @vos
13. @starpup5
14. @hxhx2006
15. @lykhaos117
16. @bluestar1313
17. @anniee
18. @iris1929578
19. @namyna

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2017 at 4:55 PM

@lightningpaws could I join? My days goin great! I want swimming with my coach and sister, it was awesome! Am I 1 or something?

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 4:57 PM

@wigglytuff

Yep your #1! Glad to hear about your day! Sound fun! Lucky that you got to go swimming XD I had to get stuff for school

Female
116 posts

lol543 • 30 July 2017 at 4:57 PM

@lightningpaws
I would like to join. My day was great! I went eating with my family it was delicious! 😊

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 5:03 PM

@lol543

Adding! Haha I love food ❤️-❤️

Female
116 posts

lol543 • 30 July 2017 at 5:04 PM

@lightningpaws
Me too 😊 and Thank you for adding me ❤️

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 5:09 PM

@lightningpaws
Can I join?

Today I went eat. Then I went shopping. Then more shopping. Then more shopping. All this shopping is making me frustrated. Then I went on Eggcave. Then I went on Super Smash Bros. Then I came back. Here I am. Great day so far.

Female
142 posts

aussietoyz- • 30 July 2017 at 5:18 PM

@lightningpaws
Hey! 😊
Today has been relaxing. Vacuumed and cleaned just a tad. Nothing really eventful has happened. We've had to set out vinegar traps for gnats, they're so annoying. ugh.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 July 2017 at 5:28 PM

@lightningpaws
I'd love to join! And I'm doing lovely, I've had my daily happy hockey moment (Yes that's a daily thing) and I did a little bit of summer homework, did the dishes.... I've been on the internet for a solid 12 hours and that's pretty impressive... So its been a good day.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 30 July 2017 at 5:30 PM

@lightningpaws can i be number 7?

i ate jello last night so that was stupendous.

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 30 July 2017 at 6:03 PM

@lightningpaws

Could I join?

Uhh today I went to breakfast and got french toasts and biscuits... then I went home regretting it... and then I have just been laying around the rest of the day. It's really relaxing and now I regret nothing lol 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 30 July 2017 at 6:24 PM

@lightningpaws

ELLO! Woke up really late and feel horrible cause I just love to be productive X3 Went out shopping and then to someone else's house, got home around 2:30pm~ Only started to relax at home 0^0

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 30 July 2017 at 6:33 PM

@lightningpaws

can i enter? c: today i made slime. and i rode the subway xD

38 posts

ctqueen • 30 July 2017 at 6:40 PM

can I enter! c:went to a pool party and slept at my nana's aka: grammy

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 6:53 PM

@lightningpaws

Woke up, did some summer studying, and texted my friend(who's also on egg cave) to plan our playdate 😊 (Might make a creature suggestion together lol)

Female
137 posts

vos • 30 July 2017 at 7:55 PM

@lightningpaws

Hello from down under. If I were a man, I'd probably say G'day mate. I live about 2 hours drive west of Sydney in the Blue Mountains.

The first thing I do each day is put out seeds for the native birds. I mimic their whistle and the crimson rosellas fly towards me like a sqaudron. I sit in the front room with a cup of camomile tea and watch the procession of many varieties of beautiful wild birds which come for the seeds.

Ty for making the opportunity to win a rare bird ❤️

29 posts

starpup5 • 30 July 2017 at 8:22 PM

could i join the giveaway? My day was hard work. Now we finally can rest.

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 9:06 PM

@lightningpaws Can I join? Thanks for this opportunity! I don't have a whole lot of CC.
I live in Hong kong. So when it was 4 pm ect, it was 4am in hk. And, all the auctions I wanted to win end at that time. Now, would I be a normal person and accept the fact that I will not be able to bid? No, I planned to wake up at 4am. That didn't go so well. Ended up waking up at 8am. Yup. I have a sad life and it hasn't even reached noon. Other than that, my week was okay la. 😊

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 30 July 2017 at 9:25 PM

@lightningpaws

Hi! ❤️

I woke up, went to Church, got ice cream, then alternated between watching sociopolitical commentary, watching said commentators do funny things, reading, and tutoring my sister. I also ate lunch and took a nap.

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 30 July 2017 at 9:34 PM

@lightningpaws

Hello! So my day, kinda boring but it's summer. I woke up fairly late (first day in a while I've been able to sleep in, just finished a reach ahead summer school course!) at around 11:00. Then I went down stairs and spent WAY too much time on Eggcave lol. I then decided to make something for one of my friends, and ended up making a polymer clay loon (as in the animal). I spent the rest of my day reading "Half Bad" which is a really good book, definitely recommend! And finally, I'm getting ready to sign off Eggcave and get some sleep. 😊

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 10:11 PM

@togepi360
Adding! 😃

@aussietoyz-
Adding ^^

@marner
Adding 😊

@jello
Adding! However, I'm not letting anyone choose there numbers because that tends to get messy and hard to track :/...sorry again X3

@gymnastics001 @cloudslay3r @icesparkle22 @ctqueen @rbubblegum @starpup5 @hxhx2006 @lykhaos117 @bluestar1313

You are all accepted as well!! Glad to hear you guys are all well! ❤️

@vos
Anytime! I think I'm gonna do this every month if people enjoy this ❤️ Btw I wish I lived where you were XD sounds way cooler then where I live lol!

@hxhx2006
Glad to hear you like this! I'll make a poll soon to see if I should continue this every month!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 30 July 2017 at 10:54 PM

@lightningpaws can i have number 2319, please?

Female
469 posts

anniee • 31 July 2017 at 2:02 AM

@lightningpaws I'd love to join if that's okay. ^-^ Currently at work right now, but I have a bubble tea with me so that's making work a lot more enjoyable. 😋

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 2:30 AM

@jello
XD lol I'll hold that spot for you!

@anniee
Of course! Adding!! Lol sadly I'm not a fan of tea however bubble tea sounds so happy, ya' know!?

Female
469 posts

anniee • 31 July 2017 at 1:17 PM

@lightningpaws Haha it does! Have you had any bubble tea before? ^-^

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 2:10 PM

@lightningpaws

I would like to join!

Today or yesterday? Cuz it's 11:10 and I did nothing. Yesterday I went to my dad's business and made perler bead Minecraft tools and torches.

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 8:59 PM

@anniee
Haha no, I've only tried sweet tea/unsweet, green tea, and one more that I can't think of the name. However, if I find some at the store or something I'll definitely have to try it!

@iris1929578
Adding!! 😃

Female
172 posts

namyna • 31 July 2017 at 11:57 PM

@lightningpaws

Today is a very good day. My father brings me to the shopping mall so I can choose a new smartphone. I'm so excited! XD

It seems that I'm number 19 on the list, right?

Deleted • 1 August 2017 at 12:21 AM

@namyna
Yes indeed! I apologize my tablet was dead and I couldn't find the charger (story of my life!)

NOW GOING TO THE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR TO FIND JULY'S WINNER!

Edit:

CONGRATS @vos! YOU HAVE WON A DROLLO! You may offer on the lot (any junk egg/item)!

Thank you all for joining! For those who did not win do not be afraid! Checked the poll and it seems people like this (Duh its a free creature XD) So I will be doing this every month!

Female
172 posts

namyna • 1 August 2017 at 6:39 AM

That could have been bad, @lightningpaws. ☹️ Luckily, the tablet was not missing. I have lost my charger once. My friend took my phone charger and she never returned it to me. I kept quiet and never mentioned about the charger when she's around because I don't want to start a fight. It's not cool...