*CLOSED* Birthday Giveaway! (CSPs, CC, +more!) WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 4 July 2017 at 11:37 AM

@o_o
Happy birthday! My dad's is right before yours.

Onto what I'd like to be. I guess I would like to be an doctor. But I'm not sure, but helping people recover is probably fun. I don't know yet. Maybe I might become a vet instead or teacher.

Male
660 posts

brad • 4 July 2017 at 3:53 PM

Updated.
I guess I should mention that the 1st place prize, I could just give as pure CC. Just the winner do whatever they want with it. 😋

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 4 July 2017 at 4:35 PM

@o_o

Happy 4th of July and advanced happy Birthday!!! ❤ī¸

I want to be a conservationist, author, and philosopher.

Conservationist because the state of the environment is not only important to plants, animals, and ecosystems but also to people as well. The wellbeing of the planet and its inhabitants is very important, especially since there are many interrelated components that could affect humans and other organisms in numerous ways. I also like interdisciplinary fields. 😊

Author because stories keep popping into my head, so it would be good to get them out. My characters' stories deserve to be told. Also, examining fiction is useful to understanding reality. It's a self imposed challenge to write because I'm essentially the only one "making" me do it in addition to my other studies and interests. Plus I want my ideas to have a fandom.

Philosopher because the world needs a diversity of thought and new analysis, and I want to provide some of that so humanity will collectively achieve a greater awareness and understanding of the internal and external world and how they connect.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 4 July 2017 at 6:12 PM

happy birthday it's really nice what your doing! 😊

I would like to be an author, because I love the stories that come into my head, I actually started to write some, and I feel that after a little bit of more practice I can achieve my dream!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 4 July 2017 at 10:25 PM

@o_o
Hope you have an awesome birthday! It's so generous of you to think of others on your birthday! I wish you the best in life!

Hmmm.. I'm not really sure what I want my career to be. I kinda want to be an FBI. I'd like nothing more then solving mysteries and forgotten cold cases. Although there are probably many benefits with working with the government, there are also many downfalls. I'm probably going to say to wrong thing to someone else and get punished for it. I also want to be an actress. Although I am kinda shy in real life, I love being on stage. It let's me express myself through another character/someone else. I love acting and being on stage. However, I'm not really "big" on becoming famous and all that, and I can't really control whether or not I become famous or not. I also want to be a writer. Writing is another way I can express myself, only, it's different. I can write under someone else's name and my identity would stay a secret until I felt like showing my face to my readers and the press. Oh! i could also be an artist! Art is another way I can express myself! I love to draw and sketch! It's a great past time and would be an excellent career! Being a philosopher would totally be awesome! I'm constantly thinking about life and all that stuff...yeah I should stop talking before a write a whole entire novel on what I want t be when I grow up.

Female
663 posts

lskam • 4 July 2017 at 11:10 PM

@o_o

Happy birthday!! My birthday's actually on the 14th, so July birthdays unite! ❤ī¸ You're so nice to be doing this!

When I grow up, I want to study forensics/criminal justice/criminology (I haven't decided which haha), but it's kind of my dream to be a voice-over.

Since it's hard to break into voice-over, I'll probably go to college for something along the lines of criminal justice because criminals fascinate me, and I've always, always, always loved detective shows. Also, forensics is starting to appeal to me further because I loved chemistry class!!

However, it's my dream to be a voice actor because I love the creative aspect of it, and a lot of voice actors for cartoons get to attend comic cons and be a kind of "mini celebrity," which sounds like a whole lot of fun!! It's also a fairly flexible job and can be done almost anywhere! My only problem with breaking into it is money haha!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!! I hope your birthday ends up being amazing! (:

Female
344 posts

yam • 5 July 2017 at 10:17 AM

@o_o Happy Birthday! 😊

Right now i'm in college as a chemistry major, but i'm not quite sure if i want to continue that on and do chemistry research for the rest of my life or if I want to end up going to business or law school. Those are all possibilities ^.^

7 posts

oddolphin • 5 July 2017 at 8:39 PM

@o_o I would like to enter and when I get older I want to make video games. Happy Birthday!

Male
660 posts

brad • 6 July 2017 at 1:07 PM

Thank you guys!

I believe that's everyone added. If you see I've missed you let me know. But I'm about 99.9% sure I've got everyone on there.

Male
660 posts

brad • 7 July 2017 at 8:05 PM

@solar Ooh! Fancy! Thanks 😊
Also, a very nice choice! Sounds like it would be a fun job.

Added!

Gender Fluid
15 posts

doviecaba • 7 July 2017 at 11:33 PM

@o_o Happy Almost Birthday!

I just finished a year long course for medical billing and coding, so job hunting is my current career. LOL

Although it's a good career with plenty room to grow, I'm not sure if this is my final dream job...I would really love to make a career out of selling my artwork and crafts from home.

Male
660 posts

brad • 9 July 2017 at 10:33 AM

@doviecaba Added!

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP. ENTRIES WILL BE CUT OFF TONIGHT AT 11:59:59 PM. ANY ENTRIES PAST THAT TIME WILL NOT COUNT.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 9 July 2017 at 5:29 PM

@o_o

Cool! First contest entry here haha so sure, I'll give it a go! 😃 Thanks for hosting one and happy early b-day!

My career is becoming a great/ skilled tattoo artist. I am 28 years old. Went to art school, practiced fine art my entire life. Started my tattoo apprenticeship nearly 4 years ago, at a shop I didnt care for. Left there and pursued my apprenticeship at a different shop, where I'm still at now and very happy. Paid monthly (as if it were a collage course) to learn the trade under a very talented artist and that apprenticeship lasted nearly 2 years. Took my first aid and blood borne pathogen tests and then paid to get my official Tattoo Artist License in my state. I am now a licensed professional taking clients and walkins and booking appointments. Was a hard road, worked very hard and still working hard to become the best I can be and establish a clientele base. Drawing on paper is NOT like tattooing on skin I can tell you that much haha . But doing well and working hard to get better each and every day. Dont ever give up on your dreams and pursue them to the fullest. Even when you may feel down and feel as if you have failed at everything in your life. I was there once; I know the feels. Your time will come. Positive vibes and live your life doing what makes YOU happy . ❤ī¸

Male
660 posts

brad • 9 July 2017 at 10:32 PM

@daisy1664 Added! Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

1 HOUR 30 MINUTES REMAIN.
I will not be doing the drawing right at midnight, however. It will hopefully be sometime tomorrow.
Good luck everyone!

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 9 July 2017 at 11:18 PM

@o_o Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Lucky I caught this in time, Can I plz join?

I know its not a proper job but mi, I busk, I sing on the street and I LOVE it, so fun and I earn more than adults do lol (well my parents anyway) Nithing much to say about that, I change my favourite songs heaps but right now its mean as I quote mums words 'You sound amazing, That song suits your voice perfectly. Your singing it at country music'

But what I want to be is a actress, It is so fun to act, I do drama classes and participate in plays my community and school do (which are usually also musicals so thats great)

Thanks for the opportunity even if I dont win ❤ī¸

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 July 2017 at 12:33 AM

@o_o
IT'S OFFICIALLY YOUR BIRTHDAY! 😃 Have a good one ❤ī¸

Male
660 posts

brad • 10 July 2017 at 10:11 AM

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes, stories, and everything else. If I counted correctly, there were 35 entries. Way more than I ever thought there would be when I started this. So again, thank you.

Also, it seems like a lot of you guys are younger and on the side of what you WANT to do for your career, and that's great. Just know if it's something you really want to do, set your mind to it, and work towards it, it will happen. There's nothing you can't do when you're set on it.
Though, if something arises itself to you that could be better that maybe you didn't know about, don't be afraid to test the waters either. There are so many different careers you could have out there. Things that you may not know about, or maybe doesn't even exist right now. The world is ever changing and new opportunities pop up every day. Maybe something is out there may appeal more to you than what you're currently planning on doing.

That being said, I wish all of you the best of luck in following your dreams and nothing but success in your future with whatever it is you decide to do.

Now, what everyone is actually here for. 😋
Using random.org we have the winners.

1st place, winning the CSP of their choice, or 500 CC:
@valorie100
Congrats! I'll go ahead and send the 500cc and you can do with it what you'd like. 😊

2nd place, winning 200CC, we have:
@luv
Congrats! 200CC coming your way!

3rd place, who will receive 100,000 EC:
@birdlover64
Congrats! If you can make a trade and link me to it, I can offer the ec on there.

If you didn't win, I'm sorry. ☚ī¸ There can only be so many. Hopefully soon I'll be able to do another one of these and you can have another chance! 😃
Thank you everyone for participating, this was a lot of fun for me, and I hope it was for you as well.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 10 July 2017 at 11:31 AM

Congrats to the winners ❤ī¸

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 July 2017 at 1:05 PM

@o_o
Thank you very much! That was a nice surprise to open up to today ❤ī¸ hope your birthday is sweet like you!

Female
1,091 posts

valorieviolet • 10 July 2017 at 1:37 PM

@o_o

THANK YOU SO MUCH, what a surprise that was when I logged on.
Happy Birthday to you! ❤ī¸

Congrats to the other winners! 😃

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 10 July 2017 at 6:12 PM

@o_o

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Congrats to the winners~

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 10 July 2017 at 9:00 PM

@o_o
Happy birthday!

Male
660 posts

brad • 10 July 2017 at 10:30 PM

@luv @valorie100 @srx2002
Thank you guys so much. 😃 It's been a great birthday.

And yep, congrats to all the winners once again.

Female
442 posts

vibrancy • 10 July 2017 at 10:42 PM

@o_o many thanks, and congrats to the other winners!

And most of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it's been absolutely wonderful.