*CLOSED* Birthday Giveaway! (CSPs, CC, +more!) WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 July 2017 at 3:48 PM

THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

Welcome!
A little bit of an introduction I guess.
My birthday is on July 10th, but I'm feeling in a giving mood. So I will be giving out the gifts instead!

How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is post what you are doing/want to do for your career. And that's it! You're entered!
Based on the order of entries, you will be given a number. At the end, all the numbers will be randomly drawn and the prizes will be given out.

Prizes:
But what are those prizes you ask?
1st: Your choice of one of this month's CSPs. (Or 500cc)
2nd: 200 CC
3rd: 100,000 EC

Lastly:
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS JULY 9TH AT 11:59:59.
Any entry past that time will not be counted.
I will do my best to do the drawing on July 10th, but as that's my birthday, I might end up being busy and it could come the next day after that.

Good luck!

Entries:
1. @popcornflakes
2. @calcabrina
3. @ammolite
4. @valorie100
5. @jellifysh
6. @wigglytuff
7. @spiker125
8. @srx2002
9. @ricefishie
10. @raccoon
11. @gymnastics001
12. @leafmelody
13. @togepi360
14. @luv
15. @sugarsprig
16. @birdlover64
17. @littlepotato711
18. @anniee
19. @say
20. @iris1929578
21. @cloudslay3r
22. @cageheart
23. @miu_angel
24. @mythlight
25. @panda9983
26. @lykhaos117
27. @wolfkit
28. @starlight123
29. @lskam
30. @yam
31. @oddolphin
32. @solar
33. @doviecaba
34. @daisy1664
35. @dappne6

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 2 July 2017 at 3:55 PM

@O_O
Happy Birthday!! We eggcavers should be giving YOU gifts instead of YOU giving US gifts, honestly! x3

Since I don't want to act so cool, my dream career is becoming a vet. 😊 As a vet, I would be helping sick animals and feeling proud. ;u; I have a huge love for animals. Being a vet, I would have to be nice, careful, and gentle to the animals and my career will rise. ;u;

Thank you for doing this! You are great! 😃

156 posts

warghost141 • 2 July 2017 at 4:00 PM

@o_o
happy birthday to you work in a cafe so I dont rfeally have a career but i am hoping to be an artist one day too.so hopefully I can get better skills as i go through each day

thanks kindly

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 July 2017 at 4:09 PM

@popcornflakes @calcabrina Very nice! You're both now entered. #1 and #2 respectively.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 2 July 2017 at 4:17 PM

@o_o

Happy belated b-day! c:

My dream career is a forensic psychologist. I'm quite interested in law and what happens in a courtroom. I like to study/examine things and see what the evidence shows. Heck, I could be a lawyer, too. Either that or a physician/doctor because health/medicine looks cool (and also my family really wants me to become one). Though forensic psychology fits me more.

Thank you!

Female
1,120 posts

valorieviolet • 2 July 2017 at 4:17 PM

@o_o

Happy early birthday to you! And thank you for hosting this giveaway 😊

As far as a career goes, I have no idea what it is I want to do yet. I am majoring in Computer Graphics Technology, so I'm gaining experience with Adobe softwares, web design, coding, 3D modeling, animation, etc. I'm learning a variety of things, and I'm hoping that I'll find my calling by the time I graduate. I'm a little interested in Web design, but I still have two years to go and more to learn!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 2 July 2017 at 4:26 PM

@o_o Happy early Birthday! Hope you enjoy it!

My dream career is to be a teacher. Science or History are my primary subjects. But... I might have to consider something that pays more, considering my area's teaching salaries...

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 July 2017 at 4:39 PM

@o_o happy birthday! Currently in school, going to middle, but can I still join?😱

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 2 July 2017 at 4:59 PM

@o_o
Happy birthday (soon)!

I plan on majoring in computer science or mathematics since I live in the Silicon Valley in California and there are lots of technical careers with good salaries nearby. Both my parents are engineers, so I'll probably do that. 😊

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 July 2017 at 5:12 PM

Thank you guys! 😃 Added all.
Got some pretty cool things on here so far.

@wigglytuff Yes! That's why I said post what you want to do. Just whatever you're interested in and hope to do one day is all.

827 posts

nine • 2 July 2017 at 5:50 PM

@o_o
Happy early birthday! Thank you for hosting this generous contest.

My biggest dream would be working as a concept artist for the film or game industry. Mainly because whenever I take a moment to admire concept art, I am often just blown away by the character and thought expressed in each piece. It's always so detailed and unique, and usually results in something equally amazing. *-*

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 2 July 2017 at 6:13 PM

@o_o

Happy early birthday!!!! 😊 Hope it's a great one!

I hope to get a job as some kind of artist. Not sure what exactly, though I've been thinking of forensic arts. Mainly composite sketches. Or maybe just a freelance artist... I guess i'm already an artist, just not on a big enough scale to support myself yet.

Thank you for the opportunity!! ^.^

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 2 July 2017 at 6:14 PM

@o_o

Happy early birthday! This contest is super nice!

For my future career I might like to be some sort of scientist. Math in school is super easy for me and I enjoy it. I've recently just found scientists fascinating and would like to learn more about it. It is amazing what scientists can do! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 July 2017 at 7:26 PM

@o_o
Happy Birthday 😃 Have a great one 😊 And wow ya too kind *O* Thanks for dis chance 😊

I think that um I wanna become either a a) marine biologist b) scientist? c) actor cause I love animals and science is eh (like I hate it but XD) and I really wanna become a actor (Even though I suck at acting XD) cause it looks super fun (I watch bloopers THEY ARE LEGENDARY XD) and I love how movies brings joy to people (like me I was watching Bad Moms yesterday and I DIED XD) So yea 😊

Deleted • 2 July 2017 at 8:36 PM

@o_o

Happy early birthday! I am at a restaurant getting ready to eat.
I want to be a Video game designer as I love to play video games

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 2 July 2017 at 9:07 PM

@o_o
Read everyone's, they're lovely! Happy early birthday by the way! It sounds like @ammolite and I are very similar (great minds think alike! 😉) I've also thought about forensic pysch but right now I'm taking biochemistry and engineering.

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 July 2017 at 10:51 PM

Added all up to this point!
So many great things posted here so far. Loving reading through everyone's posts!

Female
743 posts

sugarsprig • 2 July 2017 at 11:11 PM

@o_o
Happy early B-day! Its your special day, so make sure to do whatever you want 😊 It only lasts one day XD

Right now, I want to be a photographer and jurnalist! Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway~ ❤️

Female
442 posts

vibrancy • 2 July 2017 at 11:24 PM

@o_o happy early birthday! This is incredibly kind of you!

My dream career is to one day become an Ornithologist...I also plan to set up a bird rescue/shelter with my best friend. Can you tell I love avians? They're my favorite animal. ❤️ thanks again! And have a wonderful day. 😊

Female
21 posts

littlepotato711 • 3 July 2017 at 2:21 AM

@O_O Happy belated birthday! I want to be a teacher

Female
469 posts

anniee • 3 July 2017 at 5:22 AM

@o_o Happy early Birthday!! Any plans for your big day yet? 😃

I'm currently working as a Speech Language Pathologist in different kindergarten settings, so I get to see a ton of kids on a daily basis, and my main goal is to teach them to speak/communicate with one another. It honestly is tiring being around kids all day, but their smiles and laughter make it all worthwhile. ^-^

Male
660 posts

brad • 3 July 2017 at 11:38 AM

Added all!
@birdlover64 Haha, wow. You really are a bird lover aren't you? 😋

@anniee Thanks! Well I have to work on my actual birthday, so probably not on that day, haha.
I know what you mean with working with kids. My job right now I mostly work with kids 6+. Sometimes though I do fill in and work with the 3-5 year olds. The younger ones always just seem so happy. They can be a hand full though. That's for sure!

Female
443 posts

say • 3 July 2017 at 2:33 PM

@o_o

Happy Birthday! Its very nice of you to give gifts than receive them, I think I will do one for my B-day too! 😊

When I grow up, I want to work in a candy factory because I love candy! ( not as a career tho 😉 )

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 3 July 2017 at 2:41 PM

@o_o

Happy B-day! Could I still enter?

Well, I wanna be a lot of stuff. First, a video game tester, because I love video games. Second, a university professor, because I'm smart 😊 third, a YouTuber! I love gaming!
And of course, I am still thinking. Hmm... also chocolate taster, writer, dentist, and all that.

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 3 July 2017 at 3:03 PM

@o_o

Happy early B~day! And thank you for this generous giveaway! 😃

My dream job is to be a doctor~ 😸 I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe I can make health care available to all who need it! MAYBE find a way to cure all cancer and diseases and make us live longer~! X3 If I can't do I hope someone else can!

Female
448 posts

cageheart • 3 July 2017 at 5:01 PM

@o_o Happy early birthday!! I hope you have the best of birthday's ❤️

My dream is to become a vegan chef. There's so little out there that i hope i can make a big difference to help out the vegan community and others who are wanting to go vegan or are even just wanting to try vegan dishes. ❤️

Male
660 posts

brad • 3 July 2017 at 6:35 PM

Added all up to here.
Still loving reading all of these. I wish you all the best of luck in perusing all these things!

Female
219 posts

mythlight • 3 July 2017 at 9:00 PM

@o_o Happy Birthday ^-^ Thank you for giving out special gifts to children!

Hmmm... this is a hard one. I think I want to be an architect or a lawyer when I grow up. My dream job though, is to be a famous writer but I don't think the stories are good enough to compare to the true works of art (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games).

Female
469 posts

anniee • 4 July 2017 at 9:55 AM

@o_o Oh wow, it's so cool that you work with kids too! Yeaa, they seriously drain the energy out of you haha. Are you a teacher? 😃

Male
660 posts

brad • 4 July 2017 at 10:57 AM

@anniee Erm, kinda? Haha.
I'm a martial arts instructor. We do all kinds of different things though. We have a summer camp that's getting ready to start. An after school program during the school year. A bunch of different things like that.
I just teach the kids. Then I participate in the adult classes.
It's nothing full time or anything. But while I'm working on other stuff in life and exploring some different possibilities it's pretty good. If I ever wanted to open up my own school it's something I would definitely be able to do at this point though.