☆Riddle Contest☆

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 17 June 2017 at 2:11 PM

Hi there.

Welcome to my riddle contest:
This contest is very simple, just answer a riddle. There will be 3 riddles. You will try to answer them by MAILING ME. PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR THREE ANSWERS.

Prizes:
1st place: 35,000 EC

2nd place: a creature at my account

3rd place: a Popcorn Ice Cream Sundae

Riddles:
1st riddle.) Two girls went out for dinner. They both ordered lemonade. One of the girl drinked almost 15 cups of lemonade without ice while the other girl only started to drank 1 cup of lemonade with ice. The girl who only drank 1 cup became very sick and was taken to the hospital. How did the girl who only drank 1 cup of lemonade gets poisons but not the girl who drank almost 15 cups of lemonade?

2nd riddle.) A man was arrested and taken to a prison in the middle of a very large and vast river. There is no bridge or anything that will help him escape. One day, during the winter, the guards found out that the man escaped. How did he escape?

3rd riddle.) A woman was wrongly accused of theft. She was taken to the Emperor's kindom. She begged him to let her go since she did nothing wrong. He was, obviously, didn't trust her. Instead of executing her, he tested out her knowledge. He told her that she will be in a room with guards. And A LOT OF GUARDS. The guards will all throw a pebble, and if it touches her, she will be arrested. So their will be a 100% chance for her to be hit by a pebble since there is a lot of guards. But when the guards were telling the Emperor how many pebbles hit her, he said, NONE. What did the woman do?

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 17 June 2017 at 4:48 PM

@mabels The ice poisened her
It was frozen over
Avoid them idk? Can I have a hint

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 9:08 PM

@dappne6

Don't mean to insult you, but you're supposed to mail her.

@mabels

I'll join! Sending the mail....

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 25 June 2017 at 2:26 PM

@mabels

I'm joining!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 30 June 2017 at 2:33 PM

@mabels
I'm joining!