Quitting - Lots of Creatures being given out :)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 11 June 2017 at 10:20 PM

Took me an hour to accept all the trades, so many of them *-*

@dusskfall @srx2002 @anniee @raccoon
Your welcome ❤️

@o_o
That made me feel nervous reading your story at first xD Glad you're happy ❤️

@@veritaspunk
Please do! Thanks ❤️

Female
337 posts

bingo • 11 June 2017 at 10:31 PM

@uni

Oh oh...my heart! Thank you so much for allowing me to have your little Effa! This is extra special because they were one of the first couple creatures I wanted that got me into EC, thank you very much for even the chance! I'll be sure to continue passing it on and I wish you the best in your future! ❤️ If you decide to return one day please say hi!

Deleted • 11 June 2017 at 10:43 PM

This comment has been deleted.

Deleted • 11 June 2017 at 10:56 PM

@bingo
Your welcome and thanks ❤️

@togepi360
Sorry, there were a lot of people who wanted creatures so I couldn't accept everyone D: It's nothing personal EDIT: Please don't be rude, I know you're upset but don't lash out at me for it, you can only accept what has happened and move on. If you had offered on more lots you would have had a better chance! Once again, I apologise for it.

Deleted • 11 June 2017 at 11:07 PM

@mimikyu360

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 11 June 2017 at 11:17 PM

@uni
Topic moved from General to User Contests & Giveaways.

I wish you luck in your future endeavours. Have fun!

Deleted • 11 June 2017 at 11:25 PM

@mastergemma

I think this is a contest. So you think it's a contest, or giveaway?

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 12 June 2017 at 12:06 AM

@uni @evilyowling

Thank you so much uni! The Ott is one of my favorite creatures, I'm so excited 😸 This was extremely generous of you, and I hope one day I can pay it forward! Thank you!

I wish you all the best in RL! You've had pleasant memories here, and I hope you make tons more wherever you go 😊

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 12 June 2017 at 12:36 AM

@mastergemma
Ah, sorry I put it in the wrong category D: But thank you ❤️

@ifi123
I'm glad you're happy 😊 I really hope you do your part 😃 Thank you also ❤️ Hopefully you have more enjoyable memories here

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 12 June 2017 at 2:31 AM

@togepi360
The topic was in the General forum, which is meant for Egg Cave related topics, not one about giving away creatures. It's definitely a giveaway. If you have any more questions about what forum a topic should be put in, please do not hesitate to contact me.

@uni
Not a problem, it takes no time at all to fix this little mistake!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 June 2017 at 7:17 AM

@uni
I know that this is over but I don't really care cause I need to say something XD
You are honestly so kind doing that 😱 You gave away creatures that no one would even trade 😱 And you gave them... For free?! Wow you are amazing I would honestly never do that XD You must've put so much hard work and effort into those creatures and just giving them away is just *O* Wowee o.o And you even made so many dreams come true 😱 You literally ticked off a WL creature for every single person you gave a creature to 😱 What you did takes real guts 😊 It must be hard seeing all that work just being given away... But seeing the nice reactions is always better 😊 They're priceless 😃 I give you a standing ovation 😊 /claps/ XD
I hope you have a great life in general XD You are certainly a kind and caring person 😊 GL with RL and hope to see you soon ;D
(I'm totally not meant to be finishing off my Geography, Science and English assessment that's due tomorrow XDXDXDXD

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 12 June 2017 at 7:20 AM

@evilyowling Oh god, this is pretty late but thanks so much for the Kringus and Trovantis! I don't know what to say next xp

Female
365 posts

rowina • 12 June 2017 at 7:27 AM

@uni Thank you so much for your creatures! ❤️ Especially the Veema and the Purita ❤️ I will take good care of them. I wish you all the best in real life 😃

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 12 June 2017 at 9:27 AM

@uni
I do not have words to express how grateful I am, all I can say is that I wish you the BEST of luck ans success for you!
Thank you so much, and contratulations to everyone who got chosen ❤️

1,029 posts

rowyn • 12 June 2017 at 12:37 PM

@uni Thank you so much for the Roo! ❤️ She's one of my dreamies~!

EDIT: My side is @lyrics-and-melodies ^^; I happened to be there when I caught your giveaway.

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 12 June 2017 at 2:31 PM

@uni

Thank you for the Rousel. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
2,371 posts

ida92 • 12 June 2017 at 4:38 PM

@uni I offered on so many lots and none was accepted.. ☹️ Oh well... ☹️

Male
60 posts

alan_sjm • 12 June 2017 at 6:47 PM

OMG! Thank you! I'll take good care of Sheik. @uni

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 12 June 2017 at 7:36 PM

@uni Thank you so much for doing this! Although I didn't get anything I'm happy for everybody else! 😊

I guess I couldn't compete with everybody's meaningful stories :') Well, I'm really busy and was studying for my biology final so I couldn't put into words an essay of how much I wanted a Raicorn.
Eh. I'm still super grateful of you for doing this and fulfilling so much people's wishes. THIS WAS AWESOME OF YOU ❤️ ❤️

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 13 June 2017 at 8:59 AM

This will be the last post I make, for I'll leave for a long time once I finish writing this.

I'm truly thankful for all the kind words you have all given me ❤️ You guys really help to make me not regret my choices in letting go of my precious creatures, that I otherwise would have clung onto. 😊 Through this experience, I do invite those who may have the same feelings as I, to do the same when the time comes.

Truth be told, I may have been a bit too hasty in leaving which has caused some to miss out unfortunately. To those I can only really wish them better. D:

In the end, I wish you all the happiest time here at Eggcave, as I have had for the past 7 years I've been here. Thank you everyone, Eggcave and the staff running this place and have a lovely life. ❤️

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 14 June 2017 at 3:55 PM

@evilyowling
I know you mentioned it's your last post, but I just want to say this was so unbelievably kind! You made the people of Eggcave very happy, and I think everyone felt very special in the last few days. Good luck in the future, we're all rooting for you! ❤️