Quitting - Lots of Creatures being given out :)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 10:22 PM

NOTICE: It seems I broke the trade center by having too many trades o.o Please search for creatures individually instead (Look at eggs on my profiles for their names)

This is going to be very hard for me, but I’m finally quitting. I just came back, but once again I can feel a hiatus returning, which I’ve taken way too many of. I don’t think I’ve been truly active for years. I’ve had many fond memories of this place, especially when I was much younger, so I thank Eggcave for all the good times! But it’s time for me to move on, sadly. ☹️

Basically, I'm decided to stop being hogging all these rare creatures. Many of them I’ve worked long and hard for, but I can’t imagine how much more difficult it is today. D: I’ll try my hardest to fairly distribute all of them! You’re welcome to trade them as much as you want, not like I'll be here to stop you. 😋

My only requirements for those who want some: Have been on Eggcave for at least 5 months

You can offer on as many lots as possible but I will only accept certain amount per user. The more you offer, the more creatures you can potentially get.

The only eggs I’m keeping are Xtrina, Acrome and Cute, since they are so dear to me and not rare. ❤️ A few creatures have been promised to others so they’ll be gone already. Other than those, everything else is free.

I'm also including lots of travels and such, I'll accept offers for those right away.

Check out my open trades and offer there, here and on @evilyowling. I'll begin accepting trades Monday or very late Sunday Eggcave time (Sorry for the odd time D: Timezones!).

TRADES:
- https://eggcave.com/trades/results?username=uni
- https://eggcave.com/trades/results?username=evilyowling

Any left over creatures will be placed in the adoption center 😊

DEAD CREATURES: (These are auto accept, as long as you have CC I can give you them)
- Kampos
- Gingerlion
- Aurelian
- Ignalt
- Elge
- Sorien
- Kiretch
- Odon
- Yamamagan

If you've got creatures you'd most prefer to get, please let me know specifically what ones you want (Max 3). It will make you more likely to gain that creature (But not guaranteed) Make sure you offer on those lots!

After this is done I’m deleting this account, but my first one (evilyowling) will remain open. Thank you ❤️

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 9 June 2017 at 10:24 PM

@uni Sorry to see you leaving ❤️
Thank you so much redistributing to the community

Would it be possible to reserve your Raicorn for the lot? 😊

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 10:33 PM

@motivecat

Thank you ❤️ Sorry, no reservations, I want to give everyone an equal chance 😸

Female
1,091 posts

valorieviolet • 9 June 2017 at 10:34 PM

@uni

It's sad to see another older user leaving, but real life has so much more to offer.
I'm sure you will be missed to all those you have met here over the years.

Wish you all the best! ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 June 2017 at 10:35 PM

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR HALLDRAG OR BIWO @uni well if I have anything you like, I probably don't ☹️

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 9 June 2017 at 10:42 PM

@uni

It's totally ok! ❤️

Hopefully I made it first to one of your lots! I really want the four that I offered on and would die for any one of them ~

Thank you so much once again!

❤️

I would especially love if I got Raicorn or Nym ❤️

Female
42 posts

sharpie • 9 June 2017 at 10:45 PM

@uni

I didn't know you, but I appriciate what you're doing here...it really is hard to get these creatures, so whatever you give out, thank you so much. I hope your endeavors off site are true to what you wish!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 9 June 2017 at 10:47 PM

@uni

Sorry to see you go! Best of luck outside of EC. Thank you very very much for the opportunity to adopt some of these amazing pets! I'd absolutely love to get Tetra. Both Foos and the tetra fish are wonerful. (I have a tank of black neon tetras in my room!)

Preference: Tetra the Foo, Malon the Effa, Vaati the Eurog

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 9 June 2017 at 10:54 PM

@uni

I've never met you before, but someone's departure is always so sad. >~< Best of luck in the real world~! ❤️ It must hurt so much to separate yourself from your precious darlings! You're doing a really kind thing that I'm sure people will appreciate. 😊

Just here to share a kind word. 😊 I'd feel greedy if I offer on any of your lots, especially since there are a lot more people who desperately want the creatures you're giving out. 😉 except the Unipeg... nuuugh (<<< haha, look at me, the greedy sellout xD)

Good luck out there~! 😃 I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say we're cheering for you. 😸

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 10:57 PM

NOTICE: I'll make a list of preferences so people are more likely to get what they want 😊 But they'll not be reserved.

@valorie100
Thank you ❤️

@motivecat
I'll consider your preferences 😊

@wigglytuff
I don't need anything xD Just offer and cross your fingers I accept 😸

@sharpie
Your welcome, and thank you ❤️

@raccoon
Thanks and no worries ❤️ I'll consider it. 😊

@degong
Thank you ❤️ Please do offer, I've got so many trades I'm unsure they'll all get offers xD

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 9 June 2017 at 11:05 PM

@Uni

I feel greedy offering but i couldn't resist. especially on the Anaria, it's my number one wishlist creature
I hope you have a good life outside of Eggcave and best wishes

(just to make a three list preference Anaria, Kirin, Meekin)

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 9 June 2017 at 11:06 PM

@uni

If you say so. ❤️ 😊

I think you'd be surprised. 😉 You should have seen the topic that @ iceiceice made about a giveaway. People go crazy over free creatures. O.o

Female
1,091 posts

valorieviolet • 9 June 2017 at 11:09 PM

@uni

You are welcome!

And I guess since you're making a list, my preferences are anything that resembles a cat. I want to collect all cat-like creatures! But I did offer on a lot of different one, since I know many other people will too cx

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 June 2017 at 11:14 PM

@uni
Sorry to see you go and this is super nice of you to do 😊
Hope ya have a great life and is happy 😊
Don't happen to have a dead Pixgog in resuractables? xD Prob not but worth asking since I been looking awhile and just having a chance of ya putting it in a free lot would be amazing.

Female
42 posts

sharpie • 9 June 2017 at 11:19 PM

@uni

I know you're getting a lot of pings, but my preferences would be the Colatay and the Ragon. I know I offered on quite a few, but I have next to no older creatures, so it'd be nice to start collecting.
Not trying to beg though, you do you ok! I just really appriciate it all.

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 11:22 PM

@dusskfall
Thank you ❤️ I'll make note of your preferences 😸

@degong
I guess I shall see how wild it'll get xD

@valorie100
Sure thing 😊

@immortalraven
Unfortunately I've never had one, sorry! But thanks for reminding me that I have dead creatures 😃

@sharpie
No worries, considered 😊

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 9 June 2017 at 11:31 PM

@uni

Didn't know you that well, but best of luck in real life! And it's so nice of you to do this! ❤️

Also, what stages are the Gingerlion and Bliz? 😊

And my order of preference for creatures I'm interested in with the most being first is Zano the Ambrie, Tatl the Ragon, Qau the Crystar, and Sheik the Biwo.

Thank you! ❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 June 2017 at 11:32 PM

@uni
Thanks anyways❤️
No problem c:

I know this is selfish of me but Nym or Ignis would be my preference since I know I could get Pixgog with that since I spent so much on most of my critters and are attached it's hard to let go but been looking for a Pixgog awhile and even was offering Raskoon, Florn, Grizzard and 4oooCC for one and no one wanted that.

But any would be great and even none at all it's fine with me. The chance is enough c:

Again thanks for the chance and hope life treats ya well c:

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 11:34 PM

@uni

I don't think we know each other but its crazy to see another person go. Someone left a week ago T3T

I wish you the best of luck ❤️

(Agh like everyone above me meh side came out... Preferences...Unipeg, Nym[who doesn't XD], Biwo [and of course more but hehe XD])

Edit:

Ok my most preferred is KRINGUS ❤️-❤️ omg they're so cute XD

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 11:41 PM

@lykhaos117
Thank you ❤️ The bliz is an egg, and the gingerlion last stage 😊

@immortalraven
I'll put you down as preference for both, I made no rule you couldn't trade them so your welcome to offer on both 😊 Good luck getting the Pixgog!

@lightningpaws
Oh really? That's unfortunate >.< But yeah, thanks ❤️ I'll consider 😊

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 9 June 2017 at 11:43 PM

@uni

Thank you! ❤️ I'm interested in the Bliz. I'll send you some CC to resurrect it. 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 June 2017 at 11:44 PM

@uni
Thanks c:

401 posts

rowyn00 • 9 June 2017 at 11:47 PM

@uni It's sad to see you go, but I understand why. I wish you all the luck in the world with whatever you do ❤️

I'm only seeing one page of your trades on your main, not sure why >.< I've offered on some lots, but I'm not sure what creatures I'd prefer :/

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 11:52 PM

@uni

I'm looking through your cove and you have so many lovely creatures, I can't imagine the amount of time you spent getting them all. Although it's a shame to see such a long time player leave, it's beyond generous that you are giving them away! I hope all your creatures find good homes and you enjoy life outside of Egg Cave😊

I've offered on a few lots but I would be very ecstatic if I happened to get a Rousel, Tawny, and Unipeg. Thanks for the consideration!❤️

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 9 June 2017 at 11:58 PM

@uni
Wow, it's amazing to see that someone is willing to give away their creatures when they quit; that's really nice of you. I just came back from a super long hiatus a month ago, but I'm ready to stay for quite a while (I gave away my Barbat when I left, I regret it haha).

I'm really interested in your ignis*, tawny*, nym*, regga*, lyf, rhinedorf*, and ott. I've never had a cash shop creature before and I've been here for 5 years xp

*In my WL, im too poor D:

And good luck out there in the real world! 😃

Edit: even though you said it doesn't matter if we trade them away, I'd just like to add that I'll never trade the above creatures with an asterisk until I decide to leave myself.

Male
660 posts

brad • 10 June 2017 at 12:08 AM

@uni Sorry to see you go! ☹️ Best of luck to you with whatever you do after you leave the site. Be it online or off, I wish you the best. 😊

I offered on a few of your trades that I would love to have, but the 3 I would go crazy over having, which are the top 3 already on my priority list on my profile, would be the Eurog, Diment, and Biwo.

Thanks so much for doing this. I'm sure you're going to have plenty of offers, haha!

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 10 June 2017 at 12:15 AM

@uni sad to hear you are quitting☹️ I have offered on a couple so thanks for the opportunity 😊 ❤️

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 10 June 2017 at 12:26 AM

@uni

Hello! I hope you're doing well! Is it okay if I participated too, please? The three I would list would be: Rousel, Ott, or Tific.

Regardless, thank you for doing this! I'm sure you'll make some people really happy x3 It's sad to see users with long histories quitting, but I'm glad you have fond memories and I hope you get to make many more in RL! I apologize for being...well, a vulture O_o But I really do wish you the best!

Female
1,091 posts

valorieviolet • 10 June 2017 at 12:44 AM

@uni

I can do the 200CC to revive the dead Dragold! I had one once but I traded it away ;~;

Female
196 posts

gumiho710 • 10 June 2017 at 12:47 AM

aww so sad to see you go @uni !! I wish I got to know you more but I hope you're happier that you're doing this! wishing you the best & some virtual hugs ❤️ take care!