Steven Universe: "The after story".

in Roleplaying

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 6:41 PM

STELLA - TAGS //Aquamarine//
Stella turned her attention to Aquamarine. Still hiding behind Reil she took interest into Aquamarine's power and her personality. Even so she was still shy to speak a word to Aquamarine but she managed to squeeze out these words
"Umm....ye-yess we are....ummm half.....lings.....".
Instead she released her watery wings and flapped them gracefully.

@nightmaremoon12 @runa @chicachicken

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 May 2017 at 7:46 PM

Atticus

"I don't have to answer to you!" Atticus growled at the gem sitting on the throne. Turning to Van, he mumbled, "This is why I hate going out of the house." Van just put his hand on his shoulder and turned to the gems.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to threaten you or anything. I saw your castle and was impressed. I'm Vander, but I go by Van. And this," he said pointing to Atticus, "Is Atti."

"Atticus," Atti corrected. "And I'm a halfling. Van is human."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 May 2017 at 7:57 PM

"How rude!" Aquamarine scoffed. "I was only trying to be nice!" She turned her entire ice throne back into water, before it returned back into the sea. "I guess none of you deserve any of my gratitude." Her water wings appeared before her, and she flew nearby Stella, trying not to look menacing. "I like how your water wings look, though. So, halfing, what's your name and gem?" She asked. "I am rather curious right now."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 8:38 PM

REIL - TAGS //Atticus, Aquamarine, Vander and Stella//
Reil's aggressive look retreated and he stood up straight again. Seeing that Van and Atti dont mean any harm to Stella and himself he threw his scythe in the air and as it descended closer to his gem it faded into specks of light and the specks of light sank into his gem.
" Oh i see".
He chuckled feeling a bit embarrassed.
" Sorry about almost attacking you, I thought you were coming to attack us,".
He looked around and sighed in disappointment.
"Beach city is a mess and people usually come around me and my sister to bother or steal stuff from us so i just assumed"

Stella began to tremble a little, even though Aquamarine was trying to be friendly she could'nt help but act nervous.
"Oh...umm...my name is...um Stella and my....gem is a moonstone".
She turned around to reveal her crescent moon shaped gem. Stella looked around nervously as she spoke.
"I also have a twin brother...hes right here and his name is....um Reil....he's a halfling too".
She pointed to Reil who was right in front of her and she rubbed her one eye and gave a small smile to Aquamarine.

@nightmaremoon @chicachicken @runa

CRAZY LACE AGATE
He looked towards Azurite and stuck out his tongue
"Can we go now please"?
Electric bolts shot out from him as he was excited and eager to go to earth.

Deleted • 24 May 2017 at 9:01 PM

Azurite said " alright but don't stick your tongue out at me or I will report to Blue Diamond."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 9:17 PM

CRAZY LACE AGATE - TAGS //Azurite//
He turned his gaze at Azurite and sighed.
"Geez your so serious Azurite, just chill out i was only playing".
He entered the hand space ship and waited for Azurite to board the ship.
"C'mon we dont have all day".
He darted into the hand ship waiting.

@chicachicken @runa @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 May 2017 at 9:45 PM

Vander

"It's fine. Like I said, it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry Atti is being such a grump. He usually isn't like this around new people and is usually just quiet. I guess he can be over protective sometimes," Van apologized, giving Atticus a stern look. The Halfling only rolled his eyes and analyzed the others from afar.
"Anyway, nice place ya have! Did you build it yourself?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atticus

Atti sat down in the sand. He really didn't like this. There were so many new people-er gems... halflings? Whatever. It didn't matter, because either way he still hated it. He especially didn't trust the gem that had the throne. She seemed too preppy. Vander seemed to be fine with everything of course, being the social butterfly he was. Atticus smiled at the thought of how different they were.
~~~~~~~~~~

Labra

As she walked toward the beach on top of the roof, she stopped. The gem looked up at the sky and sighed, deciding to lay down on the roof instead.

"Come on, Lacy. Where are you?" she said quietly to herself. Labra missed him, more than she would have liked. Maybe she would go to the beach another day.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 9:52 PM

REIL - TAGS // Vander//

Reil scratched the back of his head and smiled
"Dont worry about that i know a thing or two about being... umm over protective".
He looked over at Stella who was socializing with Aquamarine. he chuckled again and muttered under his breath.
"Well thats a first for her".
Reil quickly turned his attention to Vander, relaxing he began to answer.
"Well my sister built the whole thing by herself, she wanted to actually so i just let her, after all she knows a thing or two about building more than i do".
@chicachicken @ runa @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 May 2017 at 12:02 PM

Vander

"Well it's very impressive!" he said, admiring the structure. Vander giggled at Reil's comment. As the one who was always being protected, he wonder what the protector's point of view was like. Looking at Reil, his smile faltered a bit.

"So, why are so protective over your sister? Don't you think she could take care of herself? I don't mean to sound rude or anything! I'm just trying to... figure out something."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 12:38 PM

REIL - TAGS //Vander//
" Well...she cant actually, im not saying that she's stupid and useless. She can't take care of herself yet she's very fragile and skittish of basically anything. Usually it takes a while for Stella to warm up to other people im quite surprised she's getting along with Aquamarine. She also doesn't really understand earth's ways or the people that live here. Me and her aren't from earth, so with Stella's shy and timid personality combined with being in an unfamiliar place she would need someone to watch after her, so being her twin i took the responsibility".
He looked away from Vander for a moment and looked straight up at the moon.

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 2:56 PM

Azurite went into the ship.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 3:04 PM

CRAZY LACE AGATE - TAGS // Azurite//
He bounced up and down in his seat, he was super excited because he was finally going to get to see his best friend Labra.
"Azurite c'mon lets gooooo"!
His electricity was getting out of control and bolts flew everywhere almost damaging the ship.
" I CANT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND FLY THE SHIP PLEASE"!
@chicachicken @nightmaremoon12 @runa

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 3:05 PM

Azurite growled and said "Be patient."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 3:10 PM

He huddled in his seat with a enormous smile on his face. Not wanting to get into trouble he rocked in his seat waiting for Azurite to start the ship. He whispered
"yay...yay yay yay yay"!
He giggled to himself and looked around. He wanted to touch everything and play with all the buttons but he refrained himself again.

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 3:45 PM

Azurite started the ship, "remember we are hunting for the crystal gems and taking them to homeworld."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 4:02 PM

He looked over at Azurite. His gem like eye gleamed within the shadows of the ship.
"YEAH YEAH YEAH I KNOW, NOW LETS GET A MOVE ON AZURITE I HAVE BEEN PATIENT LONG ENOUGH"!!
He leaped out his seat over joyed and more sparks flew out of him.

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 4:56 PM

Azurite muttered, "He is not going to survive."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 6:56 PM

As the ship flew across space it was going so slow and Lacy grew evn more impatient.
"AHHHH WE NEED TO GET THERE FASTER"!
He shot up from his seat and darted towards the hyper speed button.
"GET READY FOR A FUN RIDE AZURITE"!
He pushed the hyper speed button and as soon as he did the ship warped itself into super speed towards earth. Lacy was pushed against the wall due to the force and he was screaming happily.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!
@chicachicken @nightmaremoon

((runa said she need to drop out from the rp))

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 7:41 PM

Azurite said, "Crazy Lace what's wrong with you?"

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 7:46 PM

"I need to get to EARTH NOW ITS URGENT"!
He calmed down a bit and fell on the side of his face.
"I need to get there NOW"!
He missed Labra more than even and even though he was excited he felt lonely without her.
@chicachicken @nightmaremoon12

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 7:47 PM

Azurite "What are you there for to see someone?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 May 2017 at 7:48 PM

Vander

"I see..." he said, following Reil's gaze toward the sky. The teen sat down on the sand.

"I think I understand," Vander mumbled, more to himself than to Reil. He sighed and leaned back so he was laying down, looking up at the sky.
~~~~~~~~

Labra

The gem sat up and look at the object she had stolen. Labra was a bit disappointed in herself. Usually she didn't get caught. It was very rare that anyone noticed her thievery. Of course, when you steal something big and important, you get noticed. Like when she stole one of Blue Diamond's space ships to escape to earth... It was one of her biggest regrets and hated to think about it. Labra felt like she had ditched Lacy and that made her so guilty she wanted to throw up.

Shaking her head, the gem's expression turned hard and emotionless. There was no use dwelling in self pity. Labra held tightly to the purse she had swiped from an old lady. Opening it, she found what she needed. The wallet.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 7:57 PM

He flipped his head upwards and laughed lying to Azurite trying not to get caught.
"PFFFTTT NOOOO I JUST WANT TO...ERR CATCH THOSE REBELS AND STUFFS....hehehe".
He sat in the chair and for once he sat still though it didn't last long.
"SOOOOOOOO.....when are we going to get there"?
He began fiddling with his fingers.

REIL - TAGS //Vander and Atticus//
"Im sort of curious about the two of you".
"Where did you guys come from, where u born up in the sky too"?
Not knowing what to call his home world he sat beside Vander staring up at the moon and he wondered if his parents were still alive and well.

Deleted • 25 May 2017 at 8:04 PM

Azurite said, "You see like you do. Anyway 5 minutes."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 May 2017 at 8:11 PM

Aquamarine smiled. "You have a lovely group of gems and halfings! I'm Aquamarine, and I'm a permanent resident of Earth!" She said with a determined look on her face. "All I wanted to do is free some humans, but it looks like I freed myself! Haha~!" She then used her water abilities to freeze up a small statue of some of the people she just met. "I can use water for my bidding, such as changing their states, and so many more! What's your powers?" She asked, curious about their abilities.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 8:13 PM

"YESS FIVE MINUTES UNTIL WE HIT EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE"!
he again bounced in his seat and sparks shot out from him. He looked over at Azurite.
He gave her a big smile.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 May 2017 at 8:20 PM

Atticus

He was a bit surprised by the question and look at Vander for help, who looked back at him. Adverting his eyes, he sighed.

"Well, Van is human so he was born on earth. As for me, I'm also from earth. My mom... she was human, but isn't exactly around anymore. So I moved in with Vander. I've known Van for a while. As long as I can remember really," Atticus said quietly. "My power? Shadow manipulation."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vander

Van was proud of his friend. He was opening up and that was a big step for him. When Atticus fell silent, Vander spoke up.

"My parents never wanted a child to begin with really. Not sure why they never put me up for adoption. Anyway, once I turned eighteen, they saw it as the perfect opportunity to kick me out and told me to find my own place. At the same time, Atti's mom died so I offered to let him stay with me. Now we help each other with bills and stuff. Oh, and since I'm human, I don't have powers."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 8:20 PM

Feeling a bit more relaxed and calm around Aquamarine she spoke for firmly.
"Water can do my...bidding as well I can change it into mist".
She raised her hands as a water bubble formed above her hand. She threw it into the air and the bubble burst forming mist a cloud of mist over them.
"Im still learning how to ice, it's sort of difficult for me".
She raise her hands upward and stood on her tiptoes. A huge wall of water formed as she grunted and tried to keep it steady. Once she had it she began concentrating trying to make an ice wall. The water slow froze but not even half way and Stella lost her focus and the wall of water/ice broke. She fell back trying to catch her breath.
@nightmaremoon12

REIL - TAGS //Atticus and Vander//
Water formed around his hair and it froze instantly, indicating that he's mad he spat out.
"HOW COULD YOUR PARENT'S NOT WANT YOU! THEY ARE SO SELFISH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WISH THEY COULD HAVE A FAMILY, SOME CAN'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE THEY ARE FORCED NOT TO HAV/".
Reil was referring to his parents and he saw Vander and Atticus stare at him. He stood up and calmed himself down as the water melted off his hair and it fell onto his clothing wetting hime a bit.
"Sorry...Van and Atticus.... i didnt mean to yell".
He stared again turned his view to the moon.
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 May 2017 at 8:49 PM

Atticus

"Don't worry about it," he mumbled. "I had a very similar reaction when I first heard what had happened. I doubt for the same reason as you though. Care to share?" Van stayed quiet. He remembered when he first told Atti. He had not taken it well... Even to this day, Atticus would randomly throw a fit about it. Van tried not to get bothered by it, but sometimes he didn't hide it well.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 25 May 2017 at 8:57 PM

REIL - TAGS //Atticus and Vander//
Reil sighed and began speaking.
"My parent's didn't want to let us go....but rules up in the sky are ruthless....if you can fit in the system they'll get rid of you. Of course they knew if they broke the diamond's law....they would get punished but they were willing to take the chance...they were willing to risk their lives to have us and to be happy. Your parents dont know how lucky they were to be able to raise you Vander.....some wish they could have a family and be happy...but its different up in the sky.... and its different down on earth... I just dont understand WHY"?!
He felt like crying but he held back his tears and just sighed.