Pokemon Fashion Show with Prizes

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 May 2017 at 8:18 PM

Hi! It's Wigglytuff!

I will be holding this fashion show with the theme Pokémon. There will be prizes to choose from, but a limited amount of people. Don't really have to do anything to join.

Starts on May 18, ends after when at least 10 slots are filled, not sure the exact date yet, I will you when I know, probably when almost July.

So the rules: Choose a creature, and keep it as your profile creature. How to choose your creature: it should have something to do with Pokémon. The name, how it looks, maybe even what items it has used. Keep it as your profile creature, or else you will lose all your points. And you're probably wondering what points are right now.

So everybody starts out with 20. You lose them from numbers, dashes and underscores (_) in them, don't worry, you will only lose one for the name. Also, you can lose them from if the name really doesn't match the creature. Like if you have a Tokaroz, and you name it Wailord, that would make absolutely no sense, you could name it Shroomish or a Pokémon like a mushroom. And also you lose all of your points when you change your profile creature, tell me if you want to change it to another "Pokémon".

You get points each time your creature evolves, post when it does, even if it doesn't look like the Pokémon as much anymore. If it does, bam. Two points for evolving.

Prizes: I will announce the winner by who has the most points before the deadline.
Prize pool: All the commons in my cove, Eartha (you heard me right), cotofly, more coming up soon!
First place gets to choose first. They get 5 commons (don't have to have 5, could be less) and one monthly. More coming soon this is getting too long