Selling just about entire cove for CC :)

in Trading & Auctions

Female
29 posts

dreamy • 1 May 2017 at 11:20 AM

@lendulka The Maskey and Pendence are, but Im not sure how much I want Im afraid ^^;

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 1 May 2017 at 11:27 AM

@dreamy

Would 1.7k CC for the two of them be enough?

Female
196 posts

gumiho710 • 1 May 2017 at 11:42 AM

@dreamy !!! โ™ฅ

hi poofy!!!! waa would your Lycire, Janot, Chocob, Youngold, and/or Neebu be UFT for something other than CC? ;; sorry if not oops,, thanks though aaaa

Female
29 posts

dreamy • 1 May 2017 at 11:54 AM

@lendulka You'll see the lot appear in a sec, thanks!

@gumiho710 Aaaa hi hi babe!! Yes ofc Id do that for you, what were you thinking of offering? ;v;

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 1 May 2017 at 3:02 PM

@dreamy
Welp I rather not trade any CC for the others until I know it's a yes or no for sure on the Cetopia o-o
But do these prices work if I were to trade for em later after I know?
Clioneys [5ooCC each]
Shilas [7oo to 1oooCC]
Spoto [3ooCC]
Any Lycire 1ooo to 15ooCC? [This I would buy now before I knew if you do Cetopia or not]
Ophirum [Not totally sure]
Any Youngold 5oCC [Since sesonal - most I got were for this and wanna give the one I get to a friend who loves rainbows so can do a little more if needed?]

Can do a little more for all except the Spoto since all the ones I've gotten have been at 3ooCC except the one I got myself o3o

Female
196 posts

gumiho710 • 1 May 2017 at 7:58 PM

@dreamy

aaa hi hello โ™ฅโ™ฅ what can a tific, orp, and bliz do,,? oh gosh im clueless when it comes to values tbh sorry bab ;;

Female
238 posts

loveunicorns2223 • 1 May 2017 at 11:07 PM

@dreamy Hi again, how much would the bourbon, foo, and shamrue be each in CC? I'm just looking around. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
29 posts

dreamy • 3 May 2017 at 6:34 AM

Sorry for late replies~

@immortalraven I could sell a Shillas, Spoto and Lycire (1400 since I dont have many left), would want more for the Clioneys, not sure on Ophirum either and Ill keep my Youngolds for now since the lowest Ive paid for one is 200 CC.

As for Cetopia, give me a moment to think about it bc Im still not sure if I wish to sell it for pure/not x3

@gumiho710 Aaa Im sorry babe but I think I already have a few Tifics and at least one Bliz, cant say I like Orps ;;;

@loveunicorns2223 Fourbon is not for sale and idk about the other two for pricing so just offer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
337 posts

bingo • 4 May 2017 at 9:55 PM

@dreamy Do you have a price set for a Dongelic (any) or your Anaria?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 May 2017 at 8:03 PM

@dreamy
Dang >.< Didn't get notification and just checked in case ya did but wasn't sure ya did cause responses are slow sometimes but ya did respond. Sorry again >.< And haven't been on as much cause of real life and finals and such too so yeah o3o

Though have ya decided on the Cetopia yet?

Not interested in the Shillas anymore though. Still interested in the others. 6ooCC each for the Clioneys? Just got one for 4ooCC that was unfrozen and a different one at that [sorry I forgot yours were frozen when I asked here], could maybe do more. Ophirum not sure but will look around o3o
Also might Ornisment and a Lepilex be UFT? I missed em before o3o Ornisment 15ooCC? [Can do more]. Lepilex 2ooCC?
Still rather not trade for any until I know if Cetopia a no or yes. I'd still be able to buy some if it were yes though. Ornisment and/or Lycire I'd trade for before ya have decided on Cetopia. Mainly Ornisment though.

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 11 May 2017 at 2:12 PM

Never mind.

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 12 May 2017 at 10:21 AM

@dreamy
If you have any Mo, Luminese or Fairy World Habitat creatures (when you see them in Archive it tells you it lives there) I'd be interested ๐Ÿ˜Š Also you Qetki interest me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 12 May 2017 at 10:54 AM

@dreamy
Hi there! I know most of everything I'm about to ask about is likely NUFT, but I am more than willing to over-offer (I'm sorry, I'm on mobile so I could not open your Gifts list to check. If they are NUFT I totally understand and sorry for bothering you!). Would any of these be UFT?:
- Afea
- Asriel*
- Cour
- Daku
- Draconius
- Forbo
- Haut**
- Manie
- Lightings**
- Nuit
- Tied*
- Zihna
- Plan*

(I'm especially interested in the starred ones).

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 12 May 2017 at 4:10 PM

@dreamy
Might your Rousel be UFT? โ™กโ™ก

I'm sorry to bother you if not... โ˜น๏ธ

534 posts

crowvict • 14 May 2017 at 1:00 PM

@dreamy

Apologies, only just now seeing your response ;w;
Anyways I would not mind only one, don't want you trading unless your certain ^^
Cause I know how it feels to regret it later XD

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 16 May 2017 at 9:34 AM

@dreamy
was wondering how much you wanted for one of your valenquine

Female
49 posts

mkmdragon • 28 June 2017 at 6:16 PM

@dreamy

how much do you want for these? please list individual prices please, if you can

Banc the Biwo
Coatle the Quetki
Dezues the Aguaille
Golkoi the Koin
*Hea the Axol*
Lutort the Korakara
Lynaut the Lycire
Nodar the Manticore
Plan the Turtux
Ribson the Sherth

Female
258 posts

juniperrains • 28 June 2017 at 7:10 PM

@dreamy I'm interesting and willing to pay just about whatever you want in cc for the following:

Lycire
Biwo
Dongelic
Fourbon
Rousel
Hallowolf
Ornisment

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 28 June 2017 at 8:14 PM

@dreamy how much for the turtux and the squearth? i have no interest in the names (probably can't afford the names) so...