✿ CUTY GIVEAWAY ➀ ✿ Multiple creatures, EC, travels ✿ (CLOSED)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
154 posts

cuty • 14 April 2017 at 3:47 PM

I AM VERY SORRY TO THOSE WHO ENTERED BUT NEVER GOT CHOSEN, I WENT HIATUS BEFORE I COULD CLOSE THIS GIVEAWAY PROPERLY. I AM DOING ONE VERY SOON. STAY TUNED

Welcome to ✿ CUTY GIVEAWAY ➀ ✿ 8/50

RULES:

➀ You enter by commenting what is your favourite color and what you visually find pleasing.
➁ Everyone can enter.
➂ There will be 50 entries and 5 winners.
➃ Winners will win prizes such as creature monthlies and rare/very rare/virtually unobtainable travels and items.
➄ Winners will be chosen randomly, no bias.

FIRST PLACE WILL INCLUDE: Gansokoro, Lumisage 2x and two travels.
SECOND PLACE WILL INCLUDE: Kuyak, Gansokoro, travel.
THIRD PLACE WILL INCLUDE: Mournstrom, Lumisage.
FOURTH PLACE WILL INCLUDE: Lumisage, travel.
FIFTH PLACE WILL INCLUDE: Mournstrom.

Giveaway will end April 30th, 3:00 PM ECT.

Good luck to everyone!

@naked-snakes2 @promise @popcornflakes @motivecat @cloud-n-bolts @ammolite @valleries1 @cclynn2855

59 posts

darklunar • 14 April 2017 at 3:53 PM

hello there may i enter please

my favourte color is violet.

I fine the cold air near chrismas such a tresured thing reminds me of my time in life.

thanks for letting us enter and sharing are happy times.

@cuty

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 14 April 2017 at 4:14 PM

@cuty
I really like greenish blue and my favorite thing to look at is pretty landscapes.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 14 April 2017 at 5:44 PM

@cuty

Hi! May I join? c:

-I LOVE sky blue!

-I am REALLY pleased when I watch anime, play games, draw, and listening to songs.

❤️

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 14 April 2017 at 5:55 PM

@cuty

May I join ❤️

My favorite color is lavender

I find nature and anything to do with life visually pleasing. I enjoy going to the park or my backyard and connecting with nature. ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 14 April 2017 at 6:28 PM

@cuty may I join please??

Favorite colour purple

I really love plants and and flowers or pretty much anything horticulture related 😋

1,853 posts

purgatory • 14 April 2017 at 7:05 PM

@cuty

May I join, please? ^^

I really like sky blue and gray, but if I'd settle for one, it'd be gray

Things I find pleasing are listening to music, watching animated memes (No, not dank memes, the animated ones based off some music or smth). I also like to draw comics, doodles or manga and participate in multiple fandoms, mostly Eddsworld.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2017 at 7:11 PM

@cuty

Mind if I Join?

Favorite color: Blue

Pleasing things: Low piano music, string music. I also like to see it rain and snow

Female
154 posts

cuty • 15 April 2017 at 2:22 PM

@naked-snakes2 @promise @popcornflakes @motivecat @cloud-n-bolts @ammolite @valleries1
All added and are part of the giveaway ^-^

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 15 April 2017 at 2:41 PM

@cuty
May I join?

Favorite color is Maroon. What I find visually pleasing is being curled up with a sketchbook on my chair overlooking my backyard when it starts to snow or there's a lightning storm.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 15 April 2017 at 2:42 PM

@cuty thank you dearie ❤️

Female
154 posts

cuty • 15 April 2017 at 2:44 PM

@cclynn2855 added! c:

2,403 posts

evolutary • 15 April 2017 at 4:09 PM

@cuty

My favourite colour is red and I love looking at night skies and constellations!

59 posts

darklunar • 16 April 2017 at 3:34 AM

@cuty
thank you kindly

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 16 April 2017 at 4:27 AM

@cuty Hi. Please can I enter?

Ever since I was young, I have always changed what colours I liked. As a small child, I loved pink and princesses. So my room was baby pink and I had a princess bed. A few months or so later, I didn't like pink anymore, I wanted blue. I sticked with blue for a few years but still, my colour preference was ever changing. I asked my mum to paint my wall blue, but because I kept changing colour preference my wall was painted white. Ever since 2013 I've settled for one colour. Purple. I like blacks and silvers but purple is my true favourite. I've now got a purple wall, purple clothes and a purple streak in my hair. It's the longest I have EVER stuck with one colour.

I have lots of hobbies and things that satisfy me. Gaming is the thing that makes me really happy, and family.

Female
154 posts

cuty • 18 April 2017 at 3:32 PM

@emeraldstar wow! Added 😊

Deleted • 18 April 2017 at 3:45 PM

@cuty

I love the colour lagoon.
I find puppies visually pleasing. What's not to like - cuteness, mischievous, fluffy, love, calming. The meaning of life enrolled in one!

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 4:24 PM

@cuty
I'd love to join ❤️

I don't actually have a favorite color, but I like more muted/gray tones in general. It sort of depends on the thing though, like if it's a shirt I'm not big on bright colored ones. But if its like painting a wall I love pastels and lighter colors.

As for visually pleasing, almost anything done on the show How It's Made looks awesome. All the machine work and lathe work looks almost not real sometimes. Also for some reason like candy making videos and those paint mixing/sand cutting/etc. sort of videos. They're the sort of thing that you can click on and then get sucked into watching for hours and not even notice.

Female
12 posts

dragonfairy • 18 April 2017 at 6:58 PM

@cuty
May i enter?

I love light blue, SKy blue color i love to lay in the grass and watch the sky
Best thing to look sun sunrises and sun sets

Female
154 posts

cuty • 2 May 2017 at 4:19 PM

I am very sorry for the delay, the winner will be chosen May 10. Again, sorry, I had family issues. @naked-snakes2 @promise @popcornflakes @motivecat @cloud-n-bolts @ammolite @valleries1 @cclynn2855 @evolutary @emeraldstar @sillybilly24 @carter @dragonfairy

59 posts

darklunar • 2 May 2017 at 6:10 PM

Hey that's fine u have nothing to apilogise for love

15 posts

lorri12 • 3 May 2017 at 6:28 AM

@cuty

May I enter please? ❤️

-My favorite color is green
-I normally find sunsets, countrysides (landscapes), and views from mountaintops visually pleasing ^^

Thanks!

Female
26 posts

nachtali • 6 May 2017 at 7:09 PM

Hello~

My favorite color is blue, and I find lapis lazuli very beautiful.

Deleted • 6 May 2017 at 9:02 PM

@cuty
Hi. Can I join?

My favourite colour is orange and lime green (lime green isn't the colour of limes) and I love what Uluru looks like. It looks even better when there's a sunset. If you don't know Uluru is a big orange/red rock in Australia.