Videogames and Movies

in Entertainment

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 14 March 2017 at 6:31 PM

@chloelove
Nah, probably not going to watch South Park. Doesn't grab my attention.

Female
12 posts

ada • 14 March 2017 at 6:31 PM

@leafstarofskyclan I have seen The Martian. It's a great movie, I felt like I was stuck on Mars too lol. Generally speaking, I love any film starring Matt Damon cx
Recent film I also really enjoyed watching was Passenger. It is also stuck-in-space themed but it has a love story included.. And it was intense as well if you ask me. Cast was literally 2 people but imo Jennifer Lawrence counts as 10 owo

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 15 March 2017 at 12:21 PM

@ada Mmmmmmm I cried so many times (no spoilers here!) It's my favorite movie. And Matt Damon killed it! I haven't seen Passenger, or Arrival (yet!) and hope to do so as soon as possible!

@chloelove Ahhh I've fallen behind! I don't generally watch anime, unless it's Pokemon, but my parents hate it, so I don't get to often. I usually wait until Grandma comes over. She watches it with me. #PokeGrandma

@flowerlynx @waywardbean I've read a couple of the fan fictions. They're pretty interesting...The Twenty One Pilots fan fictions kill me inwardly, though...

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 15 March 2017 at 12:24 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Huh... I haven't really ever read a Fan Fiction.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 15 March 2017 at 12:25 PM

@flowerlynx Check Wattpad.com. They're pretty interesting, as previously stated lmao

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 15 March 2017 at 12:26 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
It says, 'service unavailable' whenever I try to get on it.
O.o

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 15 March 2017 at 12:27 PM

@flowerlynx Hmm...

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 15 March 2017 at 12:27 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
It is really odd...
My iPad sucks.

Female
13 posts

waywardbean • 16 March 2017 at 9:59 AM

I keep missing posts and that makes me sad but i understand.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 18 March 2017 at 2:03 AM

@ada
So Passenger was good? I remember seeing the preview of the movie and thought at first it was a rip-off of the show Silversun which is about a large group of people travelling to a faraway planet.

@leafstarofskyclan
I don't watch the Pokemon series anymore but I enjoy the movies, especially as they are currently on tv. There's one on now (Giratina and the Sky Warrior).

Has anyone played Dark Souls or Mass Effect 2 What games do you guys play?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 March 2017 at 2:09 AM

@mastergemma
I don't play any of those big, popular games. I play mostly Rocket League, and some Terraria. I have also played Roblox, I've been playing since 2014.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 18 March 2017 at 3:02 AM

@flowerlynx
I've heard of all of those games. Rocket League was nice but not my sort of game. I played a little Terraria, I don't own the game but I played it on a friend's laptop or something. I do prefer Minecraft to Terraria though as I do enjoy the 3D.

I've heard of Roblox but I know very little about it. What sort of game is it?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 March 2017 at 12:55 PM

@mastergemma
Ah, different games are for different people. šŸ˜Š
Roblox is a (3D) game, that has many types of games within it. It's kinda hard to explain, but I'll try. And, all of those games are made by members, of course- once you learned how, you could definetely make a game. Some are more complicated, some simple. There are lots of different... genres, or types, of games. Here's some examples: Fighting, Adventure, Minigames, Survival, etc. the list could go on for a while. You have a charater, like mine craft, that you walk around with. This character can be altered if you use 'robux', which is the currency in the game (it has to be bought, and is sometimes required to play games with).

Wow, that was hard to explain...
Haha, when I was a Roblox player, you had these things called 'tix' which you got 10 of per day. They were a free currency, and you could trade them in for robux. They removed that feature, and I was dissapointed...

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 8:10 PM

Oh look somewhere I can chat about random things I play and watch. Well, I like Roblox and Battle Field 1 as games (though I really hate the Star Wars series, it's still a fun game to play.) I also like D&D 'cause I'm cool like that. Mine Craft is cool too. My favorite movie is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows... well, both of them.

You can tell I'm half a nerd.

Female
25 posts

katnisseverdeen426 • 26 January 2018 at 8:57 PM

Have any of you played Shadow Fight 2? It's actually really fun. My favorite movie is The Hunger Games.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 January 2018 at 9:38 PM

@animalliterature

Haha, Iā€™m a PokĆ©mon nerd. I love ROBLOX too, and Iā€™m not very active on Minecraft but I used to be addicted.

@katnisseverdeen426

1. No, and
2. I havenā€™t seen it. ā˜¹ļø

1,853 posts

purgatory • 26 January 2018 at 9:55 PM

Oh man, another old thread revived.

@flowerlynx

*Ahem* Did I hear fanfictions? Haha. Wattpad has a ton of fanfictions, but /some/ of the fanfictions there might not be the best in plot, story and/or grammar (no offense to any Wattpad writers). However, some are pretty well written! I might be a little biased since I have pretty high standards when it comes to works of fictions.

There are other fanfiction sites, of course. The one that I like to use is Archiveofourown.org, since it's stories are very well written (based on my experiences). A more common site is Fanfiction.net.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm very picky when it comes to entertainment and such, but boy do I love the games Ace Attorney and Earthbound. As for movies, I don't know since I don't watch movies that much. Well, does Ponyo count? Huh, I dunno.