Sharing Some Fun Facts

in General

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 25 August 2016 at 8:49 AM

How many creatures do you currently own?

I have 1110 creatures on this Thursday August 25, 2016 at 7:47 a.m.

I find that totally amazing. December 11th will mark my sixth anniversary on Egg Cave, which is also amazing because I don't stay anywhere that long. 😊

I still own my very first creature, Gypsy Magic. My first honk ever is Black Pearl. I couldn't wait to get a honk and name it after one of my favorite movies; "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl".

I have Mo twins stolen on 24 September 2011, one minute apart, Haytham @ 8:22 & Gwalchmai @ 8:23. My first MO is Rosie.

My first set of Terron Twins were stolen on 12 July 2011, Merlin & Marlin. My first self caught Terron is Rains Mystery, on 16 March 2011. Catching Terrons are a challenge and one I accept!

My first Thief Shop egg is Foxfire the Foxfly on 8 August 2015.

My first Oasis egg is Oasis Diablos on 14 November 2015, my grandfather's birthday.

The first egg of 2016, stolen from the cave is First4NewYear the Sey. I should've kept the first steal from each previous year, maybe I did, but didn't log it. Duh! I should have.

My first friend is @phoenix because he joined Egg Cave on my birthday, 28 November, which I thought was very cool. I joined Egg Cave six days before his birthday. Him & @brunosc are my virtual sons. ❤️ Then there's @aliced1221 who joined Egg Cave the same day as me and also friends with Phoenix, so we were like the three amigos. Alice doesn't come to Egg Cave anymore, but I think of her often. Phoenix is busy with college and has a life LOL Dang those kids who grow up and move on! Us old folks just fart around hahaha (teasing, of course!). It's amazing to 'watch' the friends I've made become young adults over the years. One of them is becoming a mother soon and I am so excited for her.

I created #MLEC2 (Mother's Love Egg Cave, Too) because as a mom, I wanted to help other moms, if they were playing, too. Turns out there are! Other adults are welcome, too. I just love my groupies ❤️

What are your firsts? Do you still have them? Any moments to share? Stories to tell?

Deleted • 25 August 2016 at 9:09 AM

@novrain62

Congratulations!

August 20th marked my seven year anniversary on here. I have to say though, I wasn't active through all those seven years.

Goodness, 1,110 creatures?! I can't imagine to have that much! At the moment, I only have 5 creatures in my cove haha.

My first account was @lululemon155, and it was created when I was a little six year old that instantly fell in love with Egg Cave the minute I saw it. I actually found this site by a Neopets Dailies advertisement!

Unfortunately, my first creature is not in my hands anymore. She was a lovely Diablos whom I can't remember what happened to her. Either she was traded away, or died from hunger.

My first, and only, creature from the Mysterious Asteroid was a Tenalp. I traded him away.

I still haven't found my first creature from the Thief Shop or Oasis.

Reading through your facts, I'm wishing I kept track of my creatures!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 25 August 2016 at 9:17 AM

@positivevibes - wow six years old!! That is amazing. Congratulations on your Seventh Anniversary! I always wished that I had found Egg Cave in July of 2009, but am happy that I was here before Version 2 took shape. I can still say, "I was here when..." haha

I've always said I like small coves, easier to handle, but I get carried away with honks and obarns (and Mo and Terrons and ...) so, I've spent 23 million in adding cove spaces to my immortal account. It's crazy! haha

The hard part about finding old creatures is name changes. I often wonder what happened to some of the creatures I've traded away.

Female
16 posts

wildwillow • 30 August 2016 at 9:01 AM

@novrain62

Well I am new here so i dont have much to share... But i love TacoCat, my first ever pet ❤️