A Memorial Page

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 March 2015 at 4:19 PM

On March 16, 2015 @mighty-lair passed away in her sleep. She was a member of #MLEC2 and a dear, funny, woman.
She is the Second friend I have lost here. The first was @luna_katt , three years ago, though she simply vanished .. her daughter finally found Egg Cave in her mother's files and contacted me. It took two years. It was good to know what happened.

I am sure there are other Egg Cavers who have passed on and I'd like to suggest a MEMORIAL PAGE. A list of members who have passed on and maybe we could visit from time to time ... feed their living creatures and help immortalize them. I know I tried a long time to keep Luna's creatures alive, but I failed. She does have 12 permanently.

Mighty has three coves and I know she enjoyed them all.

I just wanted to put that out there.
What happens to your creatures if you pass on?
I put a link in my WILL.

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 21 March 2015 at 1:38 PM

@novrain62 wow that's very sad ☚ī¸ I will help as best as i can 😊

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 6 April 2015 at 1:51 PM

@novrain62

I believe this is an extremely good and nice idea, in both keeping the memory of such members alive on the site and tending to the creatures they loved so much and collected during their time here.

I would love to see such coves have all of their deceased creatures brought back to life and frozen so that they can forever be in the form their owner would have seen them in- and also the users that knew them.