The Thief Shop

in General

Deleted • 15 August 2018 at 12:11 AM

*sighs* dud for 555k- can the duds be less expensive I have so little ec left lol DX

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 August 2018 at 12:35 AM

@crown ahhhh why do you see like all the eggs? I've gotten 2 out of maybe like 5 expensive ones, and then like a couple more 200k and under duds

Deleted • 15 August 2018 at 12:36 AM

@wigglytuff lmao idk- I check roughly every 15 mins when I go online soooo yeah but not really a good thing 😋
Darn expensive stuff

Female
172 posts

namyna • 15 August 2018 at 11:12 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 570,545 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 10 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

Deleted • 15 August 2018 at 11:18 AM

@namyna congrats 😋 😊 !

Female
172 posts

namyna • 15 August 2018 at 11:24 AM

@crown Thank you! 😊 ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 August 2018 at 6:10 PM

Noooo it's a tidnab whyyy

You pay the shopkeeper 509,184 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

Deleted • 16 August 2018 at 8:15 AM

Just got two TS duds- same time ☹️ Expensive too....

530k- dud
no refund

560k- dud
refund of 60k

Female
513 posts

fjhfjhfjh • 16 August 2018 at 6:10 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 504,259 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

17 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

@wigglytuff rather a tidnab then a dud!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 August 2018 at 12:03 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 80,375 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 29,739 EC back to you.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Oh well 😋 at elast it was cheap,.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 18 August 2018 at 3:46 AM

Just a small dud

You pay the shopkeeper 29,284 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

11 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 3,807 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Deleted • 18 August 2018 at 9:17 AM

WOo finalllyyyy but still kinda sad 😋

Paid 480k for a Tidbab 😋 At least I got something this time ^^

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 18 August 2018 at 11:07 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 91,035 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 15,476 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Since there was a tidnab an hour ago I didn't expect anything. But still, for this cheap you have to try 😃

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 18 August 2018 at 7:17 PM

Another tiny dud
--

You pay the shopkeeper 16,629 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2018 at 9:37 PM

Small dud, didn’t expect much tho lol

You pay the shopkeeper 89,696 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Deleted • 20 August 2018 at 12:02 AM

Expensive but worth it!!

You pay the shopkeeper 552,241 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

3 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

3:18 AM ECT

At least it was cheap 😋
Thief Shop: Reveal Egg

You pay the shopkeeper 17,111 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

3:45 AM ECT

Dang again??
forgot to copy and paste it but I got another dud for 23k ^^

11:10 AM ECT
Two duds ☹️ So broke on ec now...

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 20 August 2018 at 2:41 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 565,640 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 21 August 2018 at 2:53 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 581,217 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Deleted • 22 August 2018 at 12:33 AM

Dang 😋

You pay the shopkeeper 536,271 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 6 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 85,803 EC back to you.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 August 2018 at 12:04 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 501,483 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 140,415 EC back.

Is everyone else following this topic or is it just me? I just like to see what others get so I follow it xD

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 23 August 2018 at 12:36 AM

@wigglytuff
wow, you got a nice refund! and I don't follow the topic, but whenever I see it in livepulse I check it out XD

Deleted • 23 August 2018 at 3:54 AM

☹️ Aw

You pay the shopkeeper 109,330 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

[YEEP] lol

You pay the shopkeeper 94,008 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Female
377 posts

fjh • 24 August 2018 at 1:55 PM

At least I got a nice refund 😊 almost half what I paid!

You pay the shopkeeper 558,506 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 223,402 EC back to you.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2018 at 2:06 PM

@fjh yeah, lucky on the refund x3

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 25 August 2018 at 12:11 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 567,139 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

Deleted • 26 August 2018 at 4:24 AM

Just bought 2 duds ☹️ 77k and 18k
So saddddd- at least they werent 500k ones

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 26 August 2018 at 6:13 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 556,670 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 144,734 EC back to you.

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 26 August 2018 at 7:20 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 21,974 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 8,570 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Well, at least it was one of the pretty cheap ones.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 26 August 2018 at 10:47 PM

Yaaay!!! 😃

You pay the shopkeeper 534,649 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

________________________________________________________________________________

You pay the shopkeeper 489,448 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
513 posts

fjhfjhfjh • 28 August 2018 at 11:14 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,703 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

16 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...