The Thief Shop

in General

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 June 2018 at 4:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 105,938 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 6 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

Been having pretty bad luck there for a bit. In one day I lost like 1.5 Mil x'D So glad this was a cheaper one

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 12 June 2018 at 11:04 AM

I think I've bought about 4-5 in the last day or so and only bothered to copy this dud.

You pay the shopkeeper 599,570 EC and receive your Mystery Egg. [And after I told myself I wouldn't buy 500k+ eggs again, I still did it. I so deserved it for not listening to myself again XD.]

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.
You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 95,931 EC back to you.
You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 June 2018 at 6:11 PM

@mechanicalheart aww ☚ī¸

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 June 2018 at 7:33 PM

Got a Goggy yesterday and just got a Meerna

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 14 June 2018 at 8:22 PM

Forgot to copy it but I got another soetzal earlier today. Paid a little more than 500k again but at east it worked this time. ^.^

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 15 June 2018 at 12:51 AM

Just got a Camelette

Haven't been this lucky in, like....
ever

Deleted • 15 June 2018 at 4:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 481,293 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yay!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 June 2018 at 12:53 PM

Oml thief shop is being so darn nice

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 16 June 2018 at 11:58 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 524,237 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.
You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

There's goes the rest of my ec. O.o

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 June 2018 at 12:07 AM

@mechanicalheart oof 0^0

Welp that breaks out lucky streak xD

Deleted • 17 June 2018 at 4:09 AM

nooooooo
You pay the shopkeeper 87,856 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 12,300 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 17 June 2018 at 5:03 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 476,841 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 17 June 2018 at 11:26 AM

How do you guys find so many @mechanicalheart

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 17 June 2018 at 11:37 AM

@lailaluckyseal87
I'd say the main things to do in order find thief shop eggs is being on often//checking the thief shop often, having lots of ec on you and being quick. [I'm on most of the day and check every few minutes normally]
Thief shop eggs are normally bought pretty quickly, depending on the price they may go within seconds.

[Sorry about the last ping, accidentally sent it before finishing.]

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 17 June 2018 at 1:32 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 532,309 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 154,370 EC back.

T.T

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 18 June 2018 at 12:57 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,711 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 3,011 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Deleted • 19 June 2018 at 8:20 AM

Yes!!!

You pay the shopkeeper 487,220 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 20 June 2018 at 8:26 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 515,954 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

14 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 21 June 2018 at 12:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 103,353 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 19,637 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 June 2018 at 2:38 PM

Got a Goggy

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 June 2018 at 9:55 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 15,694 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

17 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Non-binary
248 posts

captaincookies • 23 June 2018 at 6:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 89,429 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Deleted • 23 June 2018 at 6:19 AM

Bought a fake for 577kec ☚ī¸

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 24 June 2018 at 7:43 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 559,678 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yay, finally!

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 24 June 2018 at 11:04 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 108,493 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

I didn't hesitate to buy this one to try my rather awful luck. I kinda wish I did.

Female
344 posts

yam • 25 June 2018 at 11:35 PM

wow my gosh seeing everyone on here spend 500k+ EC trying the thief shop makes me so in awe 😱 how do you guys have that much EC

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 26 June 2018 at 2:34 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 88,601 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

Uh..... Another Cachnid? I'm slightly arachnophobic here...

Deleted • 26 June 2018 at 5:08 AM

@silverbird999 you're already so so lucky! 88,000 is cheap 😋

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 26 June 2018 at 5:10 AM

@crown Thanks! 😊 Any thief shop creature is great, I suppose.

Deleted • 26 June 2018 at 10:33 AM

DANG ITTTTTTTTTTT

You pay the shopkeeper 475,801 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.